Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa OS -The Game Of Destiny cont Page 2 (Page 2)

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Continued -

"oh then i guess i should leave " she said and turned to leave...

"but you can stay" he smiled..

"what do you exactly want"... she asked

"you" he uttered...and cursed himself for saying so when he saw her expressions change into a frown..

"am sorry bt m nt the one who beleives in 1 nyt stands" she said...

Ram cursed his stars for making him say wrong things to the wrong girl...

"am sorry to have offended you..bt i certainly didnt mean that" he said calmly...

"then what did you exactly meant...care to explain" she retorted...

"uh,,i,.dont know" damn why couldnt i just tell her what am feeling..but if i did dhe myt just run away...

Women alwaz want to be wid me coz of my status..bt this person in frnt of him has slapped me with her words and i am loving it...he thought...

"i think i should just leave" saying this she walked out of the club...

but he held her arm and pulled her close...

"cant u see there is something between us..will u deny that...we have some chemistry...some spark...some feeling..."... he asked..holding her tight...

"no i would nt deny that my harmones are playing crazy around you...but thats it they r just harmones not feelings..."
priya struggled to get out of his grip bt then his lips crashed onto her lips..Priya lost her senses as he devoured her lips...she responded to him...this stranger had the power to leave her breathless and in no time had conquered her feelings...she knew she would not be able to protest against what he wants...
But then the reality struck her..he was a stranger and she didnt even knew his name..as soon as this realization entered her mind..she pushed him back...

Ram never ever felt the desire to this extent..and wen he felt her responding he couldnt help bt deepen the kiss...before any words could be xchanged...Priya slapped him..she felt insulted and degraded by his act..after a few mins she regretted it as she knew she was equally at fault as she was responding to his kiss...she felt weak n scared.she picked up her bag and started moving away giving a last glance to Ram..and said a 'sorry' with her teary eyes.
Ram kept looking at her with anger and hurt...

FEW MONTHS LATER -

"beta you will surely like him" shipra said while dressing priya..."he is a nice guy and his family is already fond of u"

"am sure i'll like him ma..afterall its ur choice"..she said plastering a fake smile..supressing her emotions...she didnt knw why she felt like running away..she thought she belonged only to him..the stranger who took the peace of her heart in just one meeting...she felt only he had the right on her...she couldnt feel the way for anyone else the way she felt for him...

"here they have come" shipra said as she welcomed the guy and his family... Priya put a fake smile and raised her eyes to get the shock of her life.. ...She closed her eyes as she thought she is hallucinating...she opened her eyes as slowly as she could..bt nothing changed...

Priya greeted the guys family...and sat down...

"priya why dont u take Ram to ur room and show him ur photography collection i m sure he'll like it " said shipra...

Before priya could say anything,,,,,

Ram got up from his place "yes aunty i will like to see it"...saying so he moved towards Priya...

"oh thats lovely...Priya go take him"...

Priya nodded and started moving towards her room...Ram followed silently...when they reached her room..she turned back to find him standing close to her..she stepped back but he help her hand and pulled her close...his eyes twinkling with mischief...

"i am really sorry for that night Priya...i know i shouldnt have kissed u bt u were so irresistable..i couldnt control..wen i say i fell fr u the moment i saw dnt take it as a joke.wen i spoke to u i felt like i hv the most beautiful n smart woman infront of me..ur smile..ur blush..everything in u was so enchanting..."

priya kept looking at him and the expressions of undersatnding gave him the courage to speak futher...

"wen u left that night i was angry n hurt..i thought its just attraction n i'll frgt u...but destiny had some other plan...i drowned myself in work..bt i couldnt get u out of my mind..i saw u everywhere...my mother had been asking me to meet her frnz daughter from months..bt i kept ignoring her coz i loved u..i love u...and two days back she force me to see her pic"

he continued looking into her eyes..

."when i saw the pic i was overjoyed...coz it was u...my dream girl was in the pic smiling at me...and i asked maa to arrange this meeting asap"

priya didnt speak but her moist eyes did the speaking...she wanted him to read her eyes and know she felt the same...

"will u marry me...if u dont want to...i'll understand" Ram said wiping away her tears...and choked at the last sentence

"yes "...she managed to say and placed her lips on his...

"i love u" he whispered between the soft kiss...

"i love you too"...she said pulling him more close.

The End.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiAnu Shriramsaranyakanchanbalhsdfanshakshithebesttasfia1991Trieshfan_fiction123sakshi_24cutiesakshiasheema_sharmabalhfan4everPinkjalilove4rayalalmadhukaparikh1Mahaalwayscoolsahana747sss283fanrayareshak_CandyCream_saniya9919viny_queenSakshi_DeewaniTVserialfreakchitlonerRayalandLovingRaYaMani-RKleena04desi_baby07

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
awww this is such a cute story its truly destiny n dey are destined to be loved thanq anjali superb story  this is my fav line 
"cant u see there is something between us..will u deny that...we have some chemistry...some spark...some feeling..."..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

balhfan4everlove4rayaAngry_Birdie

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

awww this is such a cute story its truly destiny n dey are destined to be loved thanq anjali superb storythis is my fav line
"cant u see there is something between us..will u deny that...we have some chemistry...some spark...some feeling..."..
thank you for reading yr :D :D glad u liked it
fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Wow , awesome start, I like it, please update soon, eagerly waiting for the next one Day Dreaming
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow such an awesome cute story, love part 2.. Clap really cute..

Edited by fanraya - 08 August 2012 at 11:10am
Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

Nice start...Waiting for the next part. Update soon.
have posted the other half.:D
Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinky.Raya

wow yaar kya baat hai ! wat a Cell-Tastic STARTLOLkeep it up !<div></div>
lol hahah vaishu thanks have updated the other half :P
Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

wow yar anjali
forced date n both attracted to each other n ram looking at her body lolz men vil be men n dis ram is quite daring haan first meeting mein hi touching haanWink
n it was quite obvious dat priya felt awkward though she has fallen fr him
next part update asap

lol yeaj somwhere or the other all men are pervs :P
Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Ram and Priya on a blind date... Thats a grt concept... Its awesome... Plzz continue the next part asap... Will be waiting...
thnks...hv posted the other half :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaparikh1

Go to top