meme4u.com

Plan the Gandest Bday Thread HERE! (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 20

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
DONE

Edited by -Stutz- - 20 August 2012 at 9:48am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plan the Gandest Bday Thread HERE! (Page 19)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby, CC BC Winner

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
These two messages repeated

Dearest Barun

Wishing you a wonderful birthday full of happy memories.  You light up my day with your superb acting skills.  May God fufill all your wishes.  I hope you visit London soon so we get a chance to meet you in person.

Lots of Love

HB

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti !!

Any praises for you wont be enough..I first saw you in DMG and then BHPH and now finally watching you in IPKKND. From DMG and BHPH I have seen tremendous growth in you as an actor and now today I can say with much confidence that truly the sky is your limit .You have an ability to take a scene and a character to some other level.You can do comedy perfectly as we saw in your previous show and at the same time play a complex character like ASR perfectly..You breathe life to ASR.There are times when you have no dialogues but i still think your character speaks the most cause of your ability to act through your eyes.These days versatile actors like you is rare..And I absolutely love your offscreen personality.Love how you love to make people smile and love your bonding with all your co-actors and friends. Despite of being so amazingly talented you are so grounded..You are one gem of a person.Whats their not to love about you ? Before seeing you I thought people like you can only exist in books. Love you loads and all the best for everything. And I can go on and on about you.Every little thing you do inspires me.You rock both as a person and also as an actor. All the best for everything.

-Your ardent fan Sanjeeda

Wait More

Hey ! Hi Barun wish u many many happy returns of the day''' a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U . MAY U LIVE LONG AND A HAPPY LIFE'.. ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND KEEP ON SMILING'  Its that we all luv u not only because of ur look or ur acting bt bcoz u r such a gd , nice and adorable person in real life. U r nt only my fav hero bt also among one of my fav persons. I know u hv lots and lots of fans and I am lucky to be one of them. I am one of them who considers u as my own family member. Its like a small pic of u or a thought about u cheers me up so quickly. Whenever I am upset its ur thoughts that makes my mind cheerful again, my friends know how mad nd crazy I am about u nd it cn b easily proved by seeing my fb profile once. I will always be looking forward to meet u atleast once. On ur 28th birthday I just wanna pray to God to give u all that u want to make u more happy to make u more successful and to keep u , ur wife and ur family safe and happy forever.

-Ishita (Ishi)

Ko lkata (W.B)

Hi BARUN. May you have a very happy birthday and may all the success come in you're way. You're a FANTASTIC actor. The way you express each and every emotion just through your eyes is AMAZING. Please thank PASHMEEN from my side as I know how much she has supported you. After all, ''Behind every successful man there is a woman.'' May you both have a very happy married life and may you achieve all your goals. GOOD LUCK and remember that your fans are always there for you. Love you and Pashmeen both.

From your fan, MEHAK. (Pakistan)

Many happy returns of the day Barun. Hope you have  great year ahead, professionally and personally. Love you acting and you are a great human being. Please don't lose your humility ever. It just makes you all the more adorable. God Bless You - Renee 

Hi Barun! This is Rabia from Pakistan!

first things first, Happy birthday, may you have a blast and may you have million more and blessed ones! I wanna thank God to have created you on this day 

I also wanna thank you for being a part of all of our lives and putting life to the mighty ASR! I wanna thank you personally 'cause unintentionally you're the reason I'm alive today! 

just so you know' I've terminal cancer and according to the doctor I should've dies last month as it is untreatable! But my doctor said there's something I'm holding onto, something that keeps me wanna live and wanna be in this world. That was when my parents told my doc about you and Sanaya and how much you guys mean to me! How much I love you and look upto you!

So you have no idea that you're the reason of someone's breathing right now! you make me happy, want me  to live! Thank you, I actually can't thank you enough!

I've tried million times to contact you by any means possible, and thank God your birthday came and this campaign started!

Hope you read this, and gets to know you're not just Barun Sobti, you're the reason someone's daugter, sister, friend and fan is alive today!

these words can say it all, but my tears falling my eyes right now does, and believe me when I say it, I love you! 

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti !!!

may u have a great year ahead with loads of Success !!!

tons n tons oflove to Pashmeen n You !!!

God Bless !!! ...

Praying and Wishing u Good Always ...

Hi Barun,

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, attractive, talented, hot, unique, funny n rocking personality in this world.

I wish you all the best for your future career, may all your dreams comes true.

Will be thankful for giving us such memorable moments as Arnav Singh Raizada. 

May every Birthday remind you the number of people who love you n pray for you. I m one of them. Happy Birthday!!

With lots of love n good wishes,

Navdeep from Spain.

Happy Birthday, Barun! 

I must admit that you are one of the first reasons or rather your smile is THE first reason I started watching IPKKND because I was just surfing one fine day in January and suddenly saw this 'khadoos' guy smiling and bass! So I hope that smile remains on your face forever and not just in character. Best of luck with everything! Just know you are very loved by people who dont even know you but respect and adore your talent (which makes me go all 'WHAT THE?!'

in a good way all the time!) and whatever little they get to know about you behind the scenes!

Cheers! 

AngelTeen aka Rae (thats spelled that way but pronounced 'Ray' :p) 

AngelTeen aka Rae

hey Barun
Happy birthday
may u all wishes come true
 *sounds too typical na :)  *
just love u barun
u eyes
u smile
u  hair
u way of speaking 
u r punjabi accent
...etc etc etc

JUST LOVE U
 my very small gift for u
hope u like it

from, Sharan

Dear Barun,
many many happy returns of the day dear & many many more 2 come!!! Embarrassed

i love u so much dear...hope u r reading it now!!!
i loved ur:
*down 2 earth personality even when U reaches high heights..Clap
* without any ego..without any attitude...the simplest guy in all the wayEmbarrassed,
*the care , love, respect  4 everyoneStar,
*the way U makes fun & put smile on facesSmile,
*obviously your amazing acting skills Clap,
  _ the way you r acting perfectly ASR who is 100% opposite 2 YouClap,
*your English...ur pronunciation...Star
*over all more than a amazing actor U r a good human being...Clap

its true that i am fainting & drooling over the character ASR!!!
but I LOVE THE MAN BEHIND THE ACTOR!!!Smile...I RESPECT 4 WHAT U R IN REAL LIFE!!!! Thumbs Up
the list is not ending here...i know i cant write more coz i'll faint...LOL
but i love U..i like U...more &more...Embarrassed
wish all the luck & wishes 4 Ur future life..Star..U rockksss ...Star..keep on rocking dear...Clap

prayers & wishes with a lot of love,
Tisha.Embarrassed

Hi Barun,

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, attractive, talented, hot, unique, funny n rocking personality in this world.

I wish you all the best for your future career, may all your dreams comes true.

Will be thankful for giving us such memorable moments as Arnav Singh Raizada. 

May every Birthday remind you the number of people who love you n pray for you. I m one of them. Happy Birthday!!

With lots of love n good wishes,
Navdeep from Spain.

Happy Birthday, Barun! 

I must admit that you are one of the first reasons or rather your smile is THE first reason I started watching IPKKND because I was just surfing one fine day in January and suddenly saw this 'khadoos' guy smiling and bass! So I hope that smile remains on your face forever and not just in character. Best of luck with everything! Just know you are very loved by people who dont even know you but respect and adore your talent (which makes me go all 'WHAT THE?!'
in a good way all the time!) and whatever little they get to know about you behind the scenes!

Cheers! 

AngelTeen aka Rae (thats spelled that way but pronounced 'Ray' :p) 

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE THE DAY .. HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE ... LOVE U LOVE U ... Embarrassed UR THE BEST BARUN .. I WISH I COULD COME THERE AND WISH YOU BUT AS FOR NOW I HAVE SEND THIS GIFT FOR YOU.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT 
MADE BY - HARSHITA JAIN
 KOLKATA

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

To the most amazing actor ever... a VERY VERY HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!

Do you know we celebrate Arnav's smile like a festival here in the forum? And each of your smiles makes all of us go 'thud'... lolz
KEEP SMILING ALWAYS...
Love you <3
Your fan forever,
Gitika
Addicted..

TO BARUN SOBTI

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares, 
who sees a person's need and fills it, 
who encourages and lifts people up, 
who spends energy on others
rather than himself, 
someone who touches each life he enters, 
and makes a difference in the world, 
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday, 
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays, 
and many, many more, 
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Edited by -Barun- - 20 August 2012 at 9:24am

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

heya barun first of all wishing u a very very happpy birthday...enjoy this day with your ipk gang and with ur wife and family..i just wanna say tht u just nailed it being arnav,asr...i luv ur expressions,ur dialogue evrything..u r just rocking...and i luv you with khushi ..arnav and khushi indeed the awesum pair of the tellly world..

and ya secondly wanna tell u tht ur smile is so cute whenever i saw ur offscreen interview i just loved u..a down to earth person with awesum voice ...u r a sweet heart reallly...wishing u a reallly happy birthday..im also a leo ..:P

pyrarkh

Barun,

Many Many happy returns of the day. I admire you so much not just because u are goodlooking but because you are a great human being. There's nothing more attractive than talent and ambition - and you got bucket-loads of both, making you so perfect! Looks are one thing, but don't mean much if someone doesn't have a good personality. Luckily, you have both. you're funny, friendly and laid-back - something which makes you very, very attractive. There's no one like you in this world.. You never fail to make me laugh and make my day brighter. Your off-screen and on-screen presence has made me a happier person.  Never change <3.

You are the most amazing actor I've ever seen. You brings life to every character you play and i won't be wrong to consider you as one of the finest actor on the planet.

So lastly, I am really thankful to god for creating such an incredible human being and bringing you into our lives. and Barun, thank you more than anyone for just being you. you inspire us all, you lift us all.. So today it is all about you. 

I love you with all my heart and I hope you have the best birthday ever and all your wishes come true. 

Lots of love

-shreya

(Your craziest and true admirer who respects u the most and will always support you. no matter what)

_Shreya_

hola barun,
here's yuktha 4rm chennai wishing ya a happy lucky super awesum b'day! i just luv ur role as ASR! UR JUST AMAZING! 
i never liked watching serials, but ryt now iam hooked on to watching IPKKND. it's a like a huge escape 4rm reality! i have sooper dooper fun watching it! and ma hindi has improved alot cuz of the show!thanks alottt! keep rocking! 

Yukthiyk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAAN !

Thanks for giving me : my LIFE BACK .

You will never know how much you gave and how little you took.

Watching you was almost the only thread of sanity in my insane life. It was: "Something" that kept my mind off the daily hustle, depresson and pain. 

Thanks, for being youself.

Sheun

Hi Barun bhaiya,

My name is Smila. I don't know hindi.. But I watch ipkknd crazily through subtitles and written updates just because you guys are wonderful. Me and my amma are great fan of yours..  I know you only via ipkknd. Thanks to ipkknd. Since the moment i saw you, only this runs in my mind.."kya aap mujhe apni choti behan banayenga????"   I just feel you as my brother more than an actor. Aapko Janam din ki badhai.. I really tried hard to learn these hindi words to wish you. When I got to know about you it doubled my ecstasy   because  my brother's date of birth AUG 84, he also got married on 12/12/2010.  Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday bhaiya  .. a big hug from your little sister

Smila

(INDIA)

Here's a poem I wrote for him(: 

Happy birthday Barun out talented star
Thank you for your amazing role ASR 
The show couldn't ever be the same
Without yourself and Sanaya as the mains
We've cried with you & laughed with you
This fandom really loves you it's true
For 8pm we anxiously await
A long and tiringly painful day 
Just to see the magic you bring 
And now all that's left is to sing
rabbave & Happy birthday (;

Saffy :)

RabbaVe

This message is for our hotwa aka Barun Sobti

SOrry dear i really dont know how to make this message special as i dont know how to make a signature nor a vm nor i can sketch that well nor can i sing ...i do not have any special qualities...but i would love to dedicate a simple message-

A simple celebration
a gathering of friends
here is wishing u great happiness
a joy that never ends.

Hope you have a smile on your face always..We all love your smile/ your sexy smirk...we love you as a person...so never change...Joy is what I wish for you.Success in everything you do.Hope all your dreams come true.And luck may not leave you. God bless you :)

love

debadrita

Fan_ipknnd1

Happy Birthday, Barun Sobti! May you have many many more. Amen. 

May God bless you and may life always be kind with you. Your fans all over the globe wish you a very happy birthday and I'm honoured to be one of them. If this message reaches out to you, I'd be on cloud nine. 

Your Birthday is being celebrated all around the world by all IPKKND-ians and all Arshi-ans. You have managed to capture the hearts of people from all age groups, all around the world with your superb acting. I have been a fan of you ever since the Baat Hamari Pakki Hai days, and after seeing you in IPKKND, I'm proud to be a Barun Sobti fan. 

Being a 16 year old, and having watched many tv programmes, serials, I haven't ever found any actor capable of portraying his character with such brilliance like you. You take acting to a whole new level. For many people around the world, including me, you are the best actor. And about Iss Pyaar Ko Kia Naam Doon, it has managed to capture hearts of many and I can assure you that its the best serial I've ever seen! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your movie, Main Aur Mr. Right be a great success! Can't wait for its release. Once again, a veryy Happy Birthday! :D

Love, 

Faiza

Pakistan.

(**********

For Barun!

"A very happy birthday Barun.

I wish you a very successful and blissful life, regardless its personal or professional. 

All the best and hope you get whatever you wish for! "

-Amna

allallbmine1 

Happy Birthday BARUN!!! You should know that you have many loyal fans around the world, everywhere who are dedicated to you and we all put an effort in to wish you happy birthday!! Well we all love you sooo much!! I always have my eyes glued to the TV when it's a scene including you, an Arshi Moment or when it's a Rabba Ve Moment :D. Your great onscreen and off-screen, you've got a great sense of humour, your drop dead gorgeous, seem down to earth and your eyes are just''BASICALLY YOUR AMAZING :D!!! Well I really hope you have a great day and keep on rocking at what you're doing ;) Once again have a great, big Happy Birthday!!

From Saara xxx

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

SazMob1234

When it comes to Barun Sobti---

Nobody and nothing is hotter than an angry Barun

Nobody and nothing is cuter than flirty Arnav

Nobody and nothing is sexier than shirtless Barun

Nobody and nothing can turn you on more than seductive Arnav

Nobody and nothing is funnier than sarcastic Barun

Nobody and nothing is more flawless than romantic Arnav

Nobody and nothing got moves like Barun

Nobody and nothing is more attractive than Agrezi Arnav

Nobody and nothing is more heart touching than Arnav in tears

Nobody and nothing is as heart breaking as Arnav hurt

Nobody and nothing is as powerful as Arnav in regret

Nobody and nothing is as passionate as jealous Arnav

Nobody and nothing is as beautiful as Arnav apologizing 

Nobody and nothing is as emotional as Arnav in Love

Nobody and nothing CAN EVER COME CLOSE TO THIS KING OF EMOTION AND EXPRESSION

THIS BEAUTIFUL AND FLAWLESS HUMAN BEING. BARUN SOBTI I SALUTE YOU. MY BIGGEST INSPIRATION AND EXAMPLE OF A PERFECT ACTOR AND HUMAN.

Arnav101

Dear Barun,

I didn't get the chance to see much of your previous works and that's my loss. I am a fan of yours since the initial promos of IPKKND came on air. Your wonderful expressions caught my attention even in those 20-30 second promos. It's been more than a year since IPKKND started and even now you don't fail to amaze me. I don't think you ever will.

Eyes are the greatest asset of an actor. You have the ability speak with your eyes and that's why we say that you're the king of expressions. You connect with us every day with the innumerable emotions you portray as ASR on screen. You bring life to the character of Arnav Singh Raizada. When Arnav cries, we cry with him, when Arnav laughs, we laugh with him. When he feels pain, we feel his pain    . When he loves, it brings a smile to our faces. That is your achievement.

I immensely admire you for the fact that despite all the success you have achieved, you have managed to stay grounded. Not many people can manage to do that and that's why it is extremely commendable. I hope you always stay this way.

Thank you for deciding to become an actor. It is a pleasure to watch you on screen. I feel very proud to be your fan.

On this very special occasion, it is my heartfelt wish that you continue to grow as an actor and become even more successful.

May God bless you with good health, prosperity and happiness and may all your wishes and dreams come true.

Happy Birthday.

Lots of love.

Fari ( from Bangladesh) . 

incandescent 

My message for Barun:

Ah! i dunno what to write ...its Mirah here ... dis is my first ever msg to u nd luckily im gettin a chance to wish u a very happy birthday! :)
Ok i'm a big big big fan of yours from Pakistan ... i am crazy about u and khushi ... i just cant stop watching IPKKND ... not even in my board exams ... my whole family laughs at me on dis but i never regret it, it just makes me happy ... so i dunno how to refer to u so may i just say bhai cuz i dun hav a bro but i wish k "agar hota toh aap k jaisa" ... i luv u, i luv u . jxt luv u bhai <3 <3 <3
ur acting is fantabulous and u urself r out of dis world ... nd ur killing looks, ufff
                           <3 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHAI (BARUN SOBTI) urff ASR" <3
many many happy returns of the day and may u hav many more
im jxt a teenager and now my prayers nd goodluck wishes 4 u :
~ May God shower His blessings upon u nd all ur wishes come true. :)
~ May God give u a long life always pleasured by u nd may u be da inspiration of many like me.  :D
~ May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you.  :) 
~ May success be lyk ur pet doggy who wanders with u where ever you go nd be loyal to u.  :D
~ May u get what ever u desire nd wish for in life.  :) 
~ May u live a healthy nd prosperous life with ur family.  :D 
~ May smile and happiness always lighten up ur face and world.  :) 
~ LIVE, LOVE nd LAUGH nd continue to amaze us wd ur acting nd da amazing episodes of IPKKND.  :) 
Hope my wish and lots of others will be able to lighten up ur day.  :D 
With lots nd lots of best wishes nd love from a teenager or a small sis who goes crazy about u nd truly admire and adore u <3

ElmWizard5015 

Hi Barun,

I am from the US and in love with you and Arnav.  Wish you a very Happy Birthday and many more fantastic ones to come. I watch IPKKND everyday and have perhaps watched the entire series from episode 1 to present one at least 6 times.  Wish you unimaginable success as an actor and unparallelled fame.  God bless you and your wife with happiness always.

Radhika

LLGArnav

Let u Achieve the Heights and after that too...Reign on Top.Touchwood..Kisike Nazar Na Lage Humhare Laad Governer Pe! Success shud always coming knocking at ur door for the dedication and sincerity u show...GOD ALWAYS ALWAYS FORVER BLESS U AND UR FAMILY!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE REACH OUT AND GIVE A BIGGG HUG TO ME..ANJIE...FOR U CANT GUESS WAT A HUGE FAN I AM OF U AND SANAYA...PLEASE BEST IF U BOTH DO TOGETHER...FOR ME!

B-Bold...Best..

A-Awesome...Aspiration to all of Us
R-Rocking Ruling Reigning In Our Hearts.
U-Unbeatable and Universal 
N-Number Uno! Top 1Actor For us!

Rosette80

A very happy Bday to u Barun..
A name these 14 months.. we have everyday crooned ..
With a greek god face, and a diamond heart ..
Within our souls u have foind a place.. from where u shall never depart..

Ur laughter, ur smile, lightens up our lives..
The simplicity u have, the love for ur wife..
It only says how warm u are..
May you go ahead always , far and far..

Even when success touched your feet..
Even when the world praised u along..
U remained the same Barun till day..
And how u sang us the Balwant Kaur song..

We will love u always and always..
U continue to brighten our world..like sunlight rays..
May god give u happiness forever..
And we paray for u to succeed in all of your endeavours..

Love,

Neha

Purple_Lady

Dear Barun,
First of all wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and keep smiling. You know what? I have been thinking since last month that what I can write to you on your birthday but you are so special that till now I don't have enough words to describe your awesomeness..=) There's always a huge smile on my face whenever I see you onscreen or even a picture of you. You are a great actor and along with that an amazingly unique human being too. MashAllah! You are just the best Barun! You rule! All the best! Be happy =)
With lots and lots of love,
Zahra from Bangladesh 

Arshisarunrocks 

OMG OMG OMG..BARUUUNNN *Screaming out loud in happiness*

R U reading my message? *FAINTS*

ALL IZ WELL'.! ALL IZ WELL'.! ALL IZ WELL'!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUNN'. OUR HOTWA..LIVE LONG WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND LOVE *HUGS*

You are a super special person to me and  I hope your Birthday is awesome, wonderful, full of love and laughter... just like you! Barun U R Such a Swee,Hot,Cute,Humble and talented Guy that I cant Stop my Crazy heart from Loving You! I Wish One dayif I could Met meet you,Well I pray that I have a great meeting with you atleast once in my life! I hav a request to you that Can You Say "Hi Ananya Aan,Preeja" in your Smexy Voice as ASR said to KKGSR *Wink Wink* Actually You dunno abt the love for you by your Crazy fans..hahha..No words to explain our eep Love towards you! Dying to met you Pashmeen , Sanaya and Karan! J

Bye..Once again Happy Birthday..All the very best for your future..May God Bless with you with Lots of Love and Happiness.! :*  ? ? ?

From

Ananya Aan,Pp,Prinsu,Preeja

Ananya_aan

Dear Barun

Wish u a very Happy Birthday

Wish u a healthy,wealthy, prosperous and long life

Barun you are a fabulous actor and truly the KING of EXPRESSIONS

We love SARUN friendship

And we love ArHi Chemistry

A humble REQUEST from your fans

Please do a FILM with Sanaya

We are desperately waiting to see you 2 on the silver screen.

You two make the best JODI ever.

And make sure the names of the characters in the movie are ARNAV-KHUSHI

SARUN and ArHi truly rock!

Best Wishes for your Birthday!!

From r265 ( Big FAN of IPKKND and ArHi)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN!!..  May you have a wonderful year ahead.. Hope IPKKND will run for a lot more time.. Enjoy your day and have a blast!

cutiepie86 

This is a poem for Barun!

Happy Birthday to someone I love so much

To someone who has the "special touch"

Always makes a smile pop up on my face

Everything is with style and grace

Please no how special you are

Wherever you go- whether near or far

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti!

This is an acoustic poem!

Be yourself

Invite new challenges

Recall past triumphs

Trust your instincts

Have faith in your abilities

Desire only the best

Affirm your strenghts

You're got what it takes

Message for Barun!

Dear Barun,

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is filled with joy and happiness. May all your dreams and wishes come true! You are the most amazing actor I know. Hoestly, the feel and the way you say your dialouges really touches my heart! Your chemistry with Sanaya is really good. Arnav Singh Raizada is like a taylor made role for you. You act amazing. No adjectives to say how awesome you are. You can potray any kind of emotion. Without seeing you on screen on IPKKND my day is never made. I always wait for the show at 8PM. Even as Shravan you were really good. I am so glad you are an actor cause the we would never had known how such ana amzing person you are. You are so cutee <333. Hats off to you.  I just wanna let you know that I appreciate your work and love you loads <3 Keep rocking Barun! Have a great day and a great rest of the year!

Love you loads,

Rashi Khanna!

Happy Birthday!(:

Arjuhi_KMH

Barun...

I honestly don't know why, but whenever I speak about you, or if you are mentioned I start laughing, maybe because of your crazy antics.

I first saw you in DMG, I was flipping through random channels, when I saw something or particularly someone. Someone who made me actually sit up and stare without blinking. Someone who made me start smiling unknowingly, and someone because of whom I actually started laughing even after a crazy day.

It was the scene in which Raj, is called baba, and he's giving advices on girls, to JP and Jiggy. I had actually stopped watching DMG, after season 1. Seeing you, made me start watching it all over again. Your crazy psycho way of portraying Raj, had me in fits. It was as if the role was actually made just for you.

Then you slowly started fading away from DMG, and that was the last I saw of you.

Then I saw you once again..on BHPH, you as shravan had made me fall head over heels for you. It actually reflected the real you. But then BHPH also came to an end.

After a few months I saw you, in another show. A scene in which your character slaps a guy who threatens your character. I actually had soda in my hand and seeing you I had started jumping up and down yelling your name, and in result I was splashed with soda..still have the icky sticky feeling. Agh..lol but it was all worth it.

You were back with a BANG!!

Barun, your birthday, is here, and I wish to say thank you to your parents for having you. Usually children are known through their parents but proud parents are known through their children. Id like to thank them for blessing us with such an awesome human being with a down to earth and sometimes crack(meaning cuckoo lol) personality.

Call me a stalker or an obsessed over the top freakish psycho on loose, but I truly live you Barun. Your wife I really lucky to have you, and as much as I know about her( sorry I know you like to keep her away from the media but I couldn't help) but anyways as much as from what I know about her I know you are as lucky as her to have her in your life. You guys are really an awesome couple.

Happy birthday Barun Sobti. Hoping that you shine over big screen and small screen.

Phew..this is a one hell of a message lol..my English teacher would have been so proud of me seeing this lol..

ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ROCK IT!! lol..

Ksg_Luv
Ariana..

To our dearest Barun!

!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are the light of many eyes,

You are the dream that we dream every night,

You are the emotion we feel 24/7,

You are like the sun that brightens our day,

You are the beginning and end to our day,

You are the person that brings a smile to our face,

You are like the heart of every soul,

You are and will always remain as the heartbeat of many hearts!

Without you we are incomplete like an empty sky with no sun or moon!

May God bless you with success, wealth, health, proseperity, happiness and most of all...LOVE!

We love you Barun!

Love from Aanchal!

Princess_star11

Edited by -Stutz- - 20 August 2012 at 9:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshisarunrocks

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Dividers and Graphics.
Just collecting! We dont have to use allTongue

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby, CC BC Winner

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Aisha's Part

Hi This is Shweta .

A very Happy Brithday Barun...

May your birthday bring

each special thing

that you have waited for

and everyday ahead holds

lots of happiness in store...Wishing you all the best in your life and May God fulfill all your dreams and give u success and peace in your life!

love you and appreciate all the  hard work that you  do to entertain us...

Love you to the core...

Dear Barun,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, many happy returns for the day!!

May you have many more and your life ahead is filled with happiness!

Love from, 

Mariam

Barun happy birthday and may all your wishes come true.. lalal laa i'm not going to bore you but i really wish that you get whatever you want. And i wish with every coing year you become more hot like people become old. My wishes for the movie and once again Happy birthday :)

Well here's the message :  happy birthday barun and hope u rise to fame even after IPKKND ends (even though I don't want it to) all the best for ur future.     From Simran verma

Happy birthday barun...

U are truly sensational... :)

Love you for ur modesty,sincerity,brilliant acting,ur humor,those captivating eyes,that wonderful husky voice,dat naughty smirk,dat crazy madcap laugh...

Let us put it this way..love u for just being there..

Cannot express in words how adorable u are..

I am just pure lucky to be ur fan..

Wish u all d success in watever u do..

I love u and will keep doing it no matter what..!!

I hope from d bottom of my heart dat ur movie is d biggest success...

Bollywood awaits a rockstar like u..!!

The release in january will tell them what a precious actor they were missing out till now!!!

---------------

chitvan..

Happy Birthday LAAD GOVERNOR! 
I FOUND YOU ON YOUTUBE UT ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO... AND MY LIFE HAS CHANGED EVER SINCE! You are one amazing actor and I wish you all the best in your future, your life, and in your career. Hopefully IPKKND WILL KEEP GOING STRONG, and please KEEP ON ACTING WITH YOUR HEART AND SOUL, like you usually do!  
All the best, ONE OF YOUR CRAZY ADORING FANS :) 

Barun, Love you loads...Keep up the good work!
You are amazing as our Angry Young man! Okay Now enough of flattering (though there can never be enough )and let me wish you a very Happy Birthday and Chak de Phatte !
Have a blast!

-Radhika Chhabra
Doha, Qatar

Hi Barun,

I wish you a very happy birthday!
My name is Navjot and I am from Canada. I love your acting. You are a great human being. I know how hard you work for us. You were shooting for Main Aur Mr.Right but you still found time for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. You don't know how eagerly we were waiting for your birthday. You are the best actor ever. I love the way your friendship is with Sanaya, Akshay, Karan, Daljeet and Abhaas. I saw in an interview you said you like to make people smile and i wanted to say that you always make me smile:)

Khushboo teri yaari di saanu mehka jaandi hai,

Teri har ik kitti hoyi gal saanu behka jaandi hai,

Saah taan bahut der lagaande ne aun

Jaan vich har saah ton pehle teri yaad aa jaandi hai.

Hi Barun!this little poem is for you...

I KNOW YOUR NAME

WHEN YOU GET FAME

BUT LIFE'S STILL THE SAME

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I WISH YOU LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE...

Birthday wishes to "Barun Sobti" from far across the miles (California, USA)

I am sending birthday wishes
from far across the miles
tied with lace and ribbons
my special birthday smile

Also hugs and best wishes
wrapped in special prayers
happiness and laughter
joy beyond compare

Wishing you warm sunshine
each day when you awake
peace within and harmony
with every step you take

As you drift off in slumber
and nestle upon the clouds
know I am thinking of you
from way across the mile 
(from California, USA)

With Best Wishes

avidity_2002 (aka Bugs)

MESSAGE FOR BARUN!! 

Today is the day when some 28 years ago a beautiful mother gave birth to a STAR! no one knew what  his denting has in store for him, but he was special by all means. Ans then he grew up, in a Wonderful well mannered and a educated son that every parent wishes for. And then Destiny strike and he appeared to the most brilliant superstar on Television, capturing hearts of million millions of people all around the globe by his Humble and caring nature and his super duper acting abilities. That MAN is no one other than BARUN SOBTI !!!

Today is your day to celebrate. Today is your day to celebrate, Your day to be the star, So let the ones you love all cheer And say how special you are. May your heart be filled with wonders. As you travel on life's way  I pray your day is filled with love and joy of every kind. May ALL UR DREAMS WITH UR WIFE come True and U get every possible of this WORLD!!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN! 

I will always love u for the special person ur as u have touched our hearts in evry possible way u could ! 

Love

TALIAH SAJID, Birmigham UK

A small message for Sobti

"Wishing you lodz of happiness now and forever" God bless you alwayz... Happy Birthday

Cheers Rose

Happy 28th Birthday Barun

I hope your day is wonderful and not as packed as your schedule always seems to be.

You are an amazing actor and portray Arnav so well! After I started watching IPKKND I went and watched Baat Hamari Pakka Hai too and you were so funny in that as well! You play all your characters perfectly and I am so proud to be your fan. Thank you for working so hard for us. We love you and the whole cast of IPKKND! :D 

Lots of love,
Shilpa

hey Barun

A very HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY

May all ur Wishes come true

My heartiest Best Wishes for You

Today is your birthday
the day you were born
you turn a year older
so much and so more

Today is your birthday
your one speacil day
go out and have fun
until your next birthday.

Someone as special as you,
who always thinks of others,
who's true to her heart
and dedicated to her family,
deserves a wonderful birthday.
I hope your birthday is the best ever,
a memorable time that you'll always look
back on fondly.
May the day bring you as
much beauty as a garden full
of pink roses in bloom,
and inspire hope for tomorrow.
Happy Birthday..!

Blow Out The Candles
'. Wish Away '
' You Are The '

Super Star Of The Day

Happy Birthday

Birthday Abbreviations

B e yourself
I nvite new challenges
R ecall past triumphs
T rust your instincts
H ave faith in your abilities
D esire only the best
A ffirm your strengths
Y ou're got what it takes!!

Here's wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

May everything good come your way

Let your life be as delicious as a mango cake,

Friends, family fans, around you, like the icing we make!

Sweet surprises , to keep you merry

Just as the occasional cherry !

The day will come and pass , dearest Barun Sobti!

But our wishes are for eternity!  

A few lines on You. 

He is tall, and thin

Silky hair, perfect chin

Eyes that speak words

Difficult to express in verse

Funny, adorable and gentle are his ways

Committed to work, people always

Acting he does flawlessly,

People might even forget his identity

Funny in real, to arrogant on screen

Portrays emotions , from rage to serene

A drug addict, to a  business tycoon, the transition

Never does he falter, in giving expression

His English is oh so good,

He is crazy about food

May crack jokes, play a prank

He is always just too frank

A little shy, he states, in dancing

Though we love him , when he's grooving

A million hearts flutter

Even if a word he does utter

From teen girls to ladies

He has won over us, daisies!

Humble, loving despite the fame

Barun Sobti is his name!

"You think you're special because it's your birthday today.That's complete nonsense...because you're special every day!!! "

"Columbus was a famous man..

Einstein was one, too.

They were known to all, but then,

Along came you'.!!! "

Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!

I thought of giving you the cutest gift ever. But how can I give you yourself??? :)

That's all the sad witty lines I could come up with for now.. ??

May this year be the best of your life ' until the next one comes along of course!! :P

May success come searching for you all the time and I hope that you remain to be victorious in all of your endeavours !!

I love you and your fabulous , flawless acting skills as well..I think you have THE MOST EXPRESSIVE EYES ever!!!!!! And not to mention the "khatarnaak" chemistry you share with Sanaya as well!!! I absolutely love the fact that you remain down to earth despite all the fame and recognition that you have gained'I truly hope and pray that my MR. RIGHT is just like you'cus you are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!

But I guess the thing I adore the most is the way the entire cast and crew of IPKKND bond!!! All of you really are one big happy family and I love that fact!!!!! 

Kissi ki nazar na lage aap sab ko!!

All the best for your upcoming movie too!!!!I'll be one of the first people to watch it for sure!!!!Have a great day and paint the town red!!!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Medha

Happy Birthday Barun! :) May God bless you with lots and lots of love, happiness, and success and may every wish of yours be granted! An amazing person like you truly deserves the best of the best! :) I remember the first time I saw you in Dill Mill Gayye, I instantly fell in love with youu! You've really come a long way since then - you've gone from playing a cute & fun husband in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai to an angry young man in Iss Pyaar and honestly, you've just been getting better and better! I hope you know that you have TONS of fans all over that really really love and appreciate all you do! You're extremely talented and it shows! I live in America and Indian serials aren't that big here most of the time, however IPKKND is a whole different story! Wherever I go I always end up meeting someone who's just as much obsessed with the show as I am! I always end up coming across more and more fans of you here! You deserve all the success, love, and fame you're getting - you truly do! Not only are you a great actor, but you're an amazing person as well, and I don't need to have met you to know that! You've gotten so much fame but you're still so humble and modest about it, we fans really love that about you! Thank you so much for always entertaining us fans and for appreciating our love for you - we're really grateful to you for that! You're an amazing person Barun and I wish the best for you! May you have many many many more achievements to come, you deserve it! Happy Birthday once again, enjoy it because this day is all yours! Love you xx

Lots of love,

Noreen :) x

I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. And also my birthday is on the same day as yours lol anyway hope you have a great day... HasinaSharieff :) xx

Edited by -Barun- - 20 August 2012 at 9:36am

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Aisha's Part

Hi This is Shweta .

A very Happy Brithday Barun...

May your birthday bring

each special thing

that you have waited for

and everyday ahead holds

lots of happiness in store...Wishing you all the best in your life and May God fulfill all your dreams and give u success and peace in your life!

love you and appreciate all the  hard work that you  do to entertain us...

Love you to the core...

Dear Barun,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, many happy returns for the day!!

May you have many more and your life ahead is filled with happiness!

Love from, 

Mariam

Barun happy birthday and may all your wishes come true.. lalal laa i'm not going to bore you but i really wish that you get whatever you want. And i wish with every coing year you become more hot like people become old. My wishes for the movie and once again Happy birthday :)

Well here's the message :  happy birthday barun and hope u rise to fame even after IPKKND ends (even though I don't want it to) all the best for ur future.     From Simran verma

Happy birthday barun...

U are truly sensational... :)

Love you for ur modesty,sincerity,brilliant acting,ur humor,those captivating eyes,that wonderful husky voice,dat naughty smirk,dat crazy madcap laugh...

Let us put it this way..love u for just being there..

Cannot express in words how adorable u are..

I am just pure lucky to be ur fan..

Wish u all d success in watever u do..

I love u and will keep doing it no matter what..!!

I hope from d bottom of my heart dat ur movie is d biggest success...

Bollywood awaits a rockstar like u..!!

The release in january will tell them what a precious actor they were missing out till now!!!

---------------

chitvan..

Happy Birthday LAAD GOVERNOR! 
I FOUND YOU ON YOUTUBE UT ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO... AND MY LIFE HAS CHANGED EVER SINCE! You are one amazing actor and I wish you all the best in your future, your life, and in your career. Hopefully IPKKND WILL KEEP GOING STRONG, and please KEEP ON ACTING WITH YOUR HEART AND SOUL, like you usually do!  
All the best, ONE OF YOUR CRAZY ADORING FANS :) 

Barun, Love you loads...Keep up the good work!
You are amazing as our Angry Young man! Okay Now enough of flattering (though there can never be enough )and let me wish you a very Happy Birthday and Chak de Phatte !
Have a blast!

-Radhika Chhabra
Doha, Qatar

Hi Barun,

I wish you a very happy birthday!
My name is Navjot and I am from Canada. I love your acting. You are a great human being. I know how hard you work for us. You were shooting for Main Aur Mr.Right but you still found time for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. You don't know how eagerly we were waiting for your birthday. You are the best actor ever. I love the way your friendship is with Sanaya, Akshay, Karan, Daljeet and Abhaas. I saw in an interview you said you like to make people smile and i wanted to say that you always make me smile:)

Khushboo teri yaari di saanu mehka jaandi hai,

Teri har ik kitti hoyi gal saanu behka jaandi hai,

Saah taan bahut der lagaande ne aun

Jaan vich har saah ton pehle teri yaad aa jaandi hai.

Hi Barun!this little poem is for you...

I KNOW YOUR NAME

WHEN YOU GET FAME

BUT LIFE'S STILL THE SAME

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I WISH YOU LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE...

Birthday wishes to "Barun Sobti" from far across the miles (California, USA)

I am sending birthday wishes
from far across the miles
tied with lace and ribbons
my special birthday smile

Also hugs and best wishes
wrapped in special prayers
happiness and laughter
joy beyond compare

Wishing you warm sunshine
each day when you awake
peace within and harmony
with every step you take

As you drift off in slumber
and nestle upon the clouds
know I am thinking of you
from way across the mile 
(from California, USA)

With Best Wishes

avidity_2002 (aka Bugs)

MESSAGE FOR BARUN!! 

Today is the day when some 28 years ago a beautiful mother gave birth to a STAR! no one knew what  his denting has in store for him, but he was special by all means. Ans then he grew up, in a Wonderful well mannered and a educated son that every parent wishes for. And then Destiny strike and he appeared to the most brilliant superstar on Television, capturing hearts of million millions of people all around the globe by his Humble and caring nature and his super duper acting abilities. That MAN is no one other than BARUN SOBTI !!!

Today is your day to celebrate. Today is your day to celebrate, Your day to be the star, So let the ones you love all cheer And say how special you are. May your heart be filled with wonders. As you travel on life's way  I pray your day is filled with love and joy of every kind. May ALL UR DREAMS WITH UR WIFE come True and U get every possible of this WORLD!!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN! 

I will always love u for the special person ur as u have touched our hearts in evry possible way u could ! 

Love

TALIAH SAJID, Birmigham UK

A small message for Sobti

"Wishing you lodz of happiness now and forever" God bless you alwayz... Happy Birthday

Cheers Rose

Happy 28th Birthday Barun

I hope your day is wonderful and not as packed as your schedule always seems to be.

You are an amazing actor and portray Arnav so well! After I started watching IPKKND I went and watched Baat Hamari Pakka Hai too and you were so funny in that as well! You play all your characters perfectly and I am so proud to be your fan. Thank you for working so hard for us. We love you and the whole cast of IPKKND! :D 

Lots of love,
Shilpa

hey Barun

A very HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY

May all ur Wishes come true

My heartiest Best Wishes for You

Today is your birthday
the day you were born
you turn a year older
so much and so more

Today is your birthday
your one speacil day
go out and have fun
until your next birthday.

Someone as special as you,
who always thinks of others,
who's true to her heart
and dedicated to her family,
deserves a wonderful birthday.
I hope your birthday is the best ever,
a memorable time that you'll always look
back on fondly.
May the day bring you as
much beauty as a garden full
of pink roses in bloom,
and inspire hope for tomorrow.
Happy Birthday..!

Blow Out The Candles
'. Wish Away '
' You Are The '

Super Star Of The Day

Happy Birthday

Birthday Abbreviations

B e yourself
I nvite new challenges
R ecall past triumphs
T rust your instincts
H ave faith in your abilities
D esire only the best
A ffirm your strengths
Y ou're got what it takes!!

Here's wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

May everything good come your way

Let your life be as delicious as a mango cake,

Friends, family fans, around you, like the icing we make!

Sweet surprises , to keep you merry

Just as the occasional cherry !

The day will come and pass , dearest Barun Sobti!

But our wishes are for eternity!  

A few lines on You. 

He is tall, and thin

Silky hair, perfect chin

Eyes that speak words

Difficult to express in verse

Funny, adorable and gentle are his ways

Committed to work, people always

Acting he does flawlessly,

People might even forget his identity

Funny in real, to arrogant on screen

Portrays emotions , from rage to serene

A drug addict, to a  business tycoon, the transition

Never does he falter, in giving expression

His English is oh so good,

He is crazy about food

May crack jokes, play a prank

He is always just too frank

A little shy, he states, in dancing

Though we love him , when he's grooving

A million hearts flutter

Even if a word he does utter

From teen girls to ladies

He has won over us, daisies!

Humble, loving despite the fame

Barun Sobti is his name!

"You think you're special because it's your birthday today.That's complete nonsense...because you're special every day!!! "

"Columbus was a famous man..

Einstein was one, too.

They were known to all, but then,

Along came you'.!!! "

Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!

I thought of giving you the cutest gift ever. But how can I give you yourself??? :)

That's all the sad witty lines I could come up with for now.. ??

May this year be the best of your life ' until the next one comes along of course!! :P

May success come searching for you all the time and I hope that you remain to be victorious in all of your endeavours !!

I love you and your fabulous , flawless acting skills as well..I think you have THE MOST EXPRESSIVE EYES ever!!!!!! And not to mention the "khatarnaak" chemistry you share with Sanaya as well!!! I absolutely love the fact that you remain down to earth despite all the fame and recognition that you have gained'I truly hope and pray that my MR. RIGHT is just like you'cus you are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!

But I guess the thing I adore the most is the way the entire cast and crew of IPKKND bond!!! All of you really are one big happy family and I love that fact!!!!! 

Kissi ki nazar na lage aap sab ko!!

All the best for your upcoming movie too!!!!I'll be one of the first people to watch it for sure!!!!Have a great day and paint the town red!!!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Medha

Happy Birthday Barun! :) May God bless you with lots and lots of love, happiness, and success and may every wish of yours be granted! An amazing person like you truly deserves the best of the best! :) I remember the first time I saw you in Dill Mill Gayye, I instantly fell in love with youu! You've really come a long way since then - you've gone from playing a cute & fun husband in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai to an angry young man in Iss Pyaar and honestly, you've just been getting better and better! I hope you know that you have TONS of fans all over that really really love and appreciate all you do! You're extremely talented and it shows! I live in America and Indian serials aren't that big here most of the time, however IPKKND is a whole different story! Wherever I go I always end up meeting someone who's just as much obsessed with the show as I am! I always end up coming across more and more fans of you here! You deserve all the success, love, and fame you're getting - you truly do! Not only are you a great actor, but you're an amazing person as well, and I don't need to have met you to know that! You've gotten so much fame but you're still so humble and modest about it, we fans really love that about you! Thank you so much for always entertaining us fans and for appreciating our love for you - we're really grateful to you for that! You're an amazing person Barun and I wish the best for you! May you have many many many more achievements to come, you deserve it! Happy Birthday once again, enjoy it because this day is all yours! Love you xx

Lots of love,

Noreen :) x

I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. And also my birthday is on the same day as yours lol anyway hope you have a great day... HasinaSharieff :) xx

This is my gift to Barun Sobti :)

Resume of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada

Dear Barun..

Many Many Happy returns of the day..Hug Party  May God bless you with loads and loads of happiness and success.. DancingMay you get all that you wish for..May the candles on your cake be the reminders of all the happy memories that light up your life..You're the cutest, most adorable one..Lot and lots of wishes that you have an awesome life ahead.  Happy Birthday Barun..  I pray that may your life be filled with eternal happiness n unbending smiles like the one you get  for others.. Hug 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDml05yjBHE[/YOUTUBE]

Happy birthday Barun

Dear Barun Sobti

You are an amazing actor,the first one yet that had me day dreaming 24 7,you are amazing!
As heard and seen on off screen shots and other stuff regarding you ,Barun  you are fabulous, and have the most amazing nature.Your a simply superb guy.Barun I can't stop drooling myself when you are on the screen as your features,looks,body maintained well, you just get us fan girls every single timeEmbarrassed.I wish you the most fantabulous Birthday ever and pray to god that you celebrate Many Many more birthdays in the future.Hoping your carer leads you to success as seeing you happy and accomplished would be amazing for your supporter like us !

Barun I hope you have an amazing an prefect birthday with your family friends and wife,and hope your pleased to read all your drooling fan message LOL.
With Looots Of Looove Your fan 

Hira Hasan :) from Austraila !

Love you and happy happy happy happy Birthday once again Hug

Continued Below

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

heya barun first of all wishing u a very very happpy birthday...enjoy this day with your ipk gang and with ur wife and family..i just wanna say tht u just nailed it being arnav,asr...i luv ur expressions,ur dialogue evrything..u r just rocking...and i luv you with khushi ..arnav and khushi indeed the awesum pair of the tellly world..

and ya secondly wanna tell u tht ur smile is so cute whenever i saw ur offscreen interview i just loved u..a down to earth person with awesum voice ...u r a sweet heart reallly...wishing u a reallly happy birthday..im also a leo ..:P

Barun,

Many Many happy returns of the day. I admire you so much not just because u are goodlooking but because you are a great human being. There's nothing more attractive than talent and ambition - and you got bucket-loads of both, making you so perfect! Looks are one thing, but don't mean much if someone doesn't have a good personality. Luckily, you have both. you're funny, friendly and laid-back - something which makes you very, very attractive. There's no one like you in this world.. You never fail to make me laugh and make my day brighter. Your off-screen and on-screen presence has made me a happier person.  Never change <3.

You are the most amazing actor I've ever seen. You brings life to every character you play and i won't be wrong to consider you as one of the finest actor on the planet.

So lastly, I am really thankful to god for creating such an incredible human being and bringing you into our lives. and Barun, thank you more than anyone for just being you. you inspire us all, you lift us all.. So today it is all about you. 

I love you with all my heart and I hope you have the best birthday ever and all your wishes come true. 

Lots of love

-shreya

(Your craziest and true admirer who respects u the most and will always support you. no matter what)

hola barun,
here's yuktha 4rm chennai wishing ya a happy lucky super awesum b'day! i just luv ur role as ASR! UR JUST AMAZING! 
i never liked watching serials, but ryt now iam hooked on to watching IPKKND. it's a like a huge escape 4rm reality! i have sooper dooper fun watching it! and ma hindi has improved alot cuz of the show!thanks alottt! keep rocking! 

Yukthiyk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAAN !

Thanks for giving me : my LIFE BACK .

You will never know how much you gave and how little you took.

Watching you was almost the only thread of sanity in my insane life. It was: "Something" that kept my mind off the daily hustle, depresson and pain. 

Thanks, for being youself.

Sheun

Hi Barun bhaiya,

My name is Smila. I don't know hindi.. But I watch ipkknd crazily through subtitles and written updates just because you guys are wonderful. Me and my amma are great fan of yours..  I know you only via ipkknd. Thanks to ipkknd. Since the moment i saw you, only this runs in my mind.."kya aap mujhe apni choti behan banayenga????"   I just feel you as my brother more than an actor. Aapko Janam din ki badhai.. I really tried hard to learn these hindi words to wish you. When I got to know about you it doubled my ecstasy   because  my brother's date of birth AUG 84, he also got married on 12/12/2010.  Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday bhaiya  .. a big hug from your little sister

Smila

(INDIA)

Here's a poem I wrote for him(: 

Happy birthday Barun out talented star

Thank you for your amazing role ASR 
The show couldn't ever be the same
Without yourself and Sanaya as the mains
We've cried with you & laughed with you
This fandom really loves you it's true
For 8pm we anxiously await
A long and tiringly painful day 
Just to see the magic you bring 
And now all that's left is to sing
rabbave & Happy birthday (;

Saffy :)

RabbaVe

SOrry dear i really dont know how to make this message special as i dont know how to make a signature nor a vm nor i can sketch that well nor can i sing ...i do not have any special qualities...but i would love to dedicate a simple message-

A simple celebration
a gathering of friends
here is wishing u great happiness
a joy that never ends.

Hope you have a smile on your face always..We all love your smile/ your sexy smirk...we love you as a person...so never change...Joy is what I wish for you.Success in everything you do.Hope all your dreams come true.And luck may not leave you. God bless you :)

love

debadrita

Happy Birthday, Barun Sobti! May you have many many more. Amen. 

May God bless you and may life always be kind with you. Your fans all over the globe wish you a very happy birthday and I'm honoured to be one of them. If this message reaches out to you, I'd be on cloud nine. 

Your Birthday is being celebrated all around the world by all IPKKND-ians and all Arshi-ans. You have managed to capture the hearts of people from all age groups, all around the world with your superb acting. I have been a fan of you ever since the Baat Hamari Pakki Hai days, and after seeing you in IPKKND, I'm proud to be a Barun Sobti fan. 

Being a 16 year old, and having watched many tv programmes, serials, I haven't ever found any actor capable of portraying his character with such brilliance like you. You take acting to a whole new level. For many people around the world, including me, you are the best actor. And about Iss Pyaar Ko Kia Naam Doon, it has managed to capture hearts of many and I can assure you that its the best serial I've ever seen! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your movie, Main Aur Mr. Right be a great success! Can't wait for its release. Once again, a veryy Happy Birthday! :D

Love, 

Faiza

Pakistan.

"A very happy birthday Barun.

I wish you a very successful and blissful life, regardless its personal or professional. 

All the best and hope you get whatever you wish for! "

-Amna

allallbmine1 

Happy Birthday BARUN!!! You should know that you have many loyal fans around the world, everywhere who are dedicated to you and we all put an effort in to wish you happy birthday!! Well we all love you sooo much!! I always have my eyes glued to the TV when it's a scene including you, an Arshi Moment or when it's a Rabba Ve Moment :D. Your great onscreen and off-screen, you've got a great sense of humour, your drop dead gorgeous, seem down to earth and your eyes are just''BASICALLY YOUR AMAZING :D!!! Well I really hope you have a great day and keep on rocking at what you're doing ;) Once again have a great, big Happy Birthday!!

From Saara xxx

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

SazMob1234

When it comes to Barun Sobti---

Nobody and nothing is hotter than an angry Barun

Nobody and nothing is cuter than flirty Arnav

Nobody and nothing is sexier than shirtless Barun

Nobody and nothing can turn you on more than seductive Arnav

Nobody and nothing is funnier than sarcastic Barun

Nobody and nothing is more flawless than romantic Arnav

Nobody and nothing got moves like Barun

Nobody and nothing is more attractive than Agrezi Arnav

Nobody and nothing is more heart touching than Arnav in tears

Nobody and nothing is as heart breaking as Arnav hurt

Nobody and nothing is as powerful as Arnav in regret

Nobody and nothing is as passionate as jealous Arnav

Nobody and nothing is as beautiful as Arnav apologizing 

Nobody and nothing is as emotional as Arnav in Love

Nobody and nothing CAN EVER COME CLOSE TO THIS KING OF EMOTION AND EXPRESSION

THIS BEAUTIFUL AND FLAWLESS HUMAN BEING. BARUN SOBTI I SALUTE YOU. MY BIGGEST INSPIRATION AND EXAMPLE OF A PERFECT ACTOR AND HUMAN.

Arnav101

Dear Barun,

I didn't get the chance to see much of your previous works and that's my loss. I am a fan of yours since the initial promos of IPKKND came on air. Your wonderful expressions caught my attention even in those 20-30 second promos. It's been more than a year since IPKKND started and even now you don't fail to amaze me. I don't think you ever will.

Eyes are the greatest asset of an actor. You have the ability speak with your eyes and that's why we say that you're the king of expressions. You connect with us every day with the innumerable emotions you portray as ASR on screen. You bring life to the character of Arnav Singh Raizada. When Arnav cries, we cry with him, when Arnav laughs, we laugh with him. When he feels pain, we feel his pain    . When he loves, it brings a smile to our faces. That is your achievement.

I immensely admire you for the fact that despite all the success you have achieved, you have managed to stay grounded. Not many people can manage to do that and that's why it is extremely commendable. I hope you always stay this way.

Thank you for deciding to become an actor. It is a pleasure to watch you on screen. I feel very proud to be your fan.

On this very special occasion, it is my heartfelt wish that you continue to grow as an actor and become even more successful.

May God bless you with good health, prosperity and happiness and may all your wishes and dreams come true.

Happy Birthday.

Lots of love.

Fari ( from Bangladesh) . 

incandescent 

Ah! i dunno what to write ...its Mirah here ... dis is my first ever msg to u nd luckily im gettin a chance to wish u a very happy birthday! :)
Ok i'm a big big big fan of yours from Pakistan ... i am crazy about u and khushi ... i just cant stop watching IPKKND ... not even in my board exams ... my whole family laughs at me on dis but i never regret it, it just makes me happy ... so i dunno how to refer to u so may i just say bhai cuz i dun hav a bro but i wish k "agar hota toh aap k jaisa" ... i luv u, i luv u . jxt luv u bhai <3 <3 <3
ur acting is fantabulous and u urself r out of dis world ... nd ur killing looks, ufff
                           <3 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHAI (BARUN SOBTI) urff ASR" <3
many many happy returns of the day and may u hav many more
im jxt a teenager and now my prayers nd goodluck wishes 4 u :
~ May God shower His blessings upon u nd all ur wishes come true. :)
~ May God give u a long life always pleasured by u nd may u be da inspiration of many like me.  :D
~ May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you.  :) 
~ May success be lyk ur pet doggy who wanders with u where ever you go nd be loyal to u.  :D
~ May u get what ever u desire nd wish for in life.  :) 
~ May u live a healthy nd prosperous life with ur family.  :D 
~ May smile and happiness always lighten up ur face and world.  :) 
~ LIVE, LOVE nd LAUGH nd continue to amaze us wd ur acting nd da amazing episodes of IPKKND.  :) 
Hope my wish and lots of others will be able to lighten up ur day.  :D 
With lots nd lots of best wishes nd love from a teenager or a small sis who goes crazy about u nd truly admire and adore u <3

ElmWizard5015 

Hi Barun,

I am from the US and in love with you and Arnav.  Wish you a very Happy Birthday and many more fantastic ones to come. I watch IPKKND everyday and have perhaps watched the entire series from episode 1 to present one at least 6 times.  Wish you unimaginable success as an actor and unparallelled fame.  God bless you and your wife with happiness always.

Radhika

LLGArnav

Let u Achieve the Heights and after that too...Reign on Top.Touchwood..Kisike Nazar Na Lage Humhare Laad Governer Pe! Success shud always coming knocking at ur door for the dedication and sincerity u show...GOD ALWAYS ALWAYS FORVER BLESS U AND UR FAMILY!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE REACH OUT AND GIVE A BIGGG HUG TO ME..ANJIE...FOR U CANT GUESS WAT A HUGE FAN I AM OF U AND SANAYA...PLEASE BEST IF U BOTH DO TOGETHER...FOR ME!

B-Bold...Best..

A-Awesome...Aspiration to all of Us
R-Rocking Ruling Reigning In Our Hearts.
U-Unbeatable and Universal 
N-Number Uno! Top 1Actor For us!

Rosette80

A very happy Bday to u Barun..
A name these 14 months.. we have everyday crooned ..
With a greek god face, and a diamond heart ..
Within our souls u have foind a place.. from where u shall never depart..

Ur laughter, ur smile, lightens up our lives..
The simplicity u have, the love for ur wife..
It only says how warm u are..
May you go ahead always , far and far..

Even when success touched your feet..
Even when the world praised u along..
U remained the same Barun till day..
And how u sang us the Balwant Kaur song..

We will love u always and always..
U continue to brighten our world..like sunlight rays..
May god give u happiness forever..
And we paray for u to succeed in all of your endeavours..

Love,

Neha

Purple_Lady

Dear Barun,
First of all wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and keep smiling. You know what? I have been thinking since last month that what I can write to you on your birthday but you are so special that till now I don't have enough words to describe your awesomeness..=) There's always a huge smile on my face whenever I see you onscreen or even a picture of you. You are a great actor and along with that an amazingly unique human being too. MashAllah! You are just the best Barun! You rule! All the best! Be happy =)
With lots and lots of love,
Zahra from Bangladesh 

Arshisarunrocks 

OMG OMG OMG..BARUUUNNN *Screaming out loud in happiness*

R U reading my message? *FAINTS*

ALL IZ WELL'.! ALL IZ WELL'.! ALL IZ WELL'!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUNN'. OUR HOTWA..LIVE LONG WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND LOVE *HUGS*

You are a super special person to me and  I hope your Birthday is awesome, wonderful, full of love and laughter... just like you! Barun U R Such a Swee,Hot,Cute,Humble and talented Guy that I cant Stop my Crazy heart from Loving You! I Wish One dayif I could Met meet you,Well I pray that I have a great meeting with you atleast once in my life! I hav a request to you that Can You Say "Hi Ananya Aan,Preeja" in your Smexy Voice as ASR said to KKGSR *Wink Wink* Actually You dunno abt the love for you by your Crazy fans..hahha..No words to explain our eep Love towards you! Dying to met you Pashmeen , Sanaya and Karan! J

Bye..Once again Happy Birthday..All the very best for your future..May God Bless with you with Lots of Love and Happiness.! :*  ? ? ?

From

Ananya Aan,Pp,Prinsu,Preeja

Ananya_aan

Dear Barun

Wish u a very Happy Birthday

Wish u a healthy,wealthy, prosperous and long life

Barun you are a fabulous actor and truly the KING of EXPRESSIONS

We love SARUN friendship

And we love ArHi Chemistry

A humble REQUEST from your fans

Please do a FILM with Sanaya

We are desperately waiting to see you 2 on the silver screen.

You two make the best JODI ever.

And make sure the names of the characters in the movie are ARNAV-KHUSHI

SARUN and ArHi truly rock!

Best Wishes for your Birthday!!

From r265 ( Big FAN of IPKKND and ArHi)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN!!..  May you have a wonderful year ahead.. Hope IPKKND will run for a lot more time.. Enjoy your day and have a blast!

cutiepie86

This is a poem for Barun!

Happy Birthday to someone I love so much

To someone who has the "special touch"

Always makes a smile pop up on my face

Everything is with style and grace

Please no how special you are

Wherever you go- whether near or far

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti!

This is an acoustic poem!

Be yourself

Invite new challenges

Recall past triumphs

Trust your instincts

Have faith in your abilities

Desire only the best

Affirm your strenghts

You're got what it takes

Message.

Dear Barun,

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is filled with joy and happiness. May all your dreams and wishes come true! You are the most amazing actor I know. Hoestly, the feel and the way you say your dialouges really touches my heart! Your chemistry with Sanaya is really good. Arnav Singh Raizada is like a taylor made role for you. You act amazing. No adjectives to say how awesome you are. You can potray any kind of emotion. Without seeing you on screen on IPKKND my day is never made. I always wait for the show at 8PM. Even as Shravan you were really good. I am so glad you are an actor cause the we would never had known how such ana amzing person you are. You are so cutee <333. Hats off to you.  I just wanna let you know that I appreciate your work and love you loads <3 Keep rocking Barun! Have a great day and a great rest of the year!

Love you loads,

Rashi Khanna!

Happy Birthday!(:

Arjuhi_KMH

Barun...

I honestly don't know why, but whenever I speak about you, or if you are mentioned I start laughing, maybe because of your crazy antics.

I first saw you in DMG, I was flipping through random channels, when I saw something or particularly someone. Someone who made me actually sit up and stare without blinking. Someone who made me start smiling unknowingly, and someone because of whom I actually started laughing even after a crazy day.

It was the scene in which Raj, is called baba, and he's giving advices on girls, to JP and Jiggy. I had actually stopped watching DMG, after season 1. Seeing you, made me start watching it all over again. Your crazy psycho way of portraying Raj, had me in fits. It was as if the role was actually made just for you.

Then you slowly started fading away from DMG, and that was the last I saw of you.

Then I saw you once again..on BHPH, you as shravan had made me fall head over heels for you. It actually reflected the real you. But then BHPH also came to an end.

After a few months I saw you, in another show. A scene in which your character slaps a guy who threatens your character. I actually had soda in my hand and seeing you I had started jumping up and down yelling your name, and in result I was splashed with soda..still have the icky sticky feeling. Agh..lol but it was all worth it.

You were back with a BANG!!

Barun, your birthday, is here, and I wish to say thank you to your parents for having you. Usually children are known through their parents but proud parents are known through their children. Id like to thank them for blessing us with such an awesome human being with a down to earth and sometimes crack(meaning cuckoo lol) personality.

Call me a stalker or an obsessed over the top freakish psycho on loose, but I truly live you Barun. Your wife I really lucky to have you, and as much as I know about her( sorry I know you like to keep her away from the media but I couldn't help) but anyways as much as from what I know about her I know you are as lucky as her to have her in your life. You guys are really an awesome couple.

Happy birthday Barun Sobti. Hoping that you shine over big screen and small screen.

Phew..this is a one hell of a message lol..my English teacher would have been so proud of me seeing this lol..

ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ROCK IT!! lol..

Ksg_Luv
Ariana..

To our dearest Barun!

!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are the light of many eyes,

You are the dream that we dream every night,

You are the emotion we feel 24/7,

You are like the sun that brightens our day,

You are the beginning and end to our day,

You are the person that brings a smile to our face,

You are like the heart of every soul,

You are and will always remain as the heartbeat of many hearts!

Without you we are incomplete like an empty sky with no sun or moon!

May God bless you with success, wealth, health, proseperity, happiness and most of all...LOVE!

We love you Barun!

Love from Aanchal!

Princess_star11

Every candle is a light you bring to the world.
Every candle is a story you have to share, a wisdom only you possess.
Every candle is something you have been through and now lights the way forothers.
Every candle is a time you have understood, cared, 
and helped another find their truth and their beauty.
Every beaming smile from your nature is truly an inspiration. 
Happy Birthday to one of God's brightest creations.
Long may you shine.

PartyPartyHappy Birthday Barun !! PartyParty

HugWe love u..may you get all the happiness in the world Hug

ArchuAR

Because its your birthday
This is very special day
Be sure to celebrate
In every special way!
Because its your birthday!
Be sure to wish upon a star
And think of all of us who
know how wonderful you are!!!
Wishing you a very Happie B'day Barun...

>Hope you enjoy tour special day and may God showers all his blessings on you!!!
May all your wishes come true...

~Hafsa, your big and crazy FAN!!!Embarrassed

cutelittleangel 

Dear Barun,

Sometimes feelings cannot be expressed in words, but Ill try my level best. Im so happy that You will be reading this message of mine. The feeling is beautiful.

It is your birthday, a most beautiful day of your life. Wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God shower you his choicest blessings

"When god made u he was having a good day! coz ur so special , so kindhearted , that its difficult 2 tell in words ... Happy Birthday"

I just wanted to tell you that I love IPKKND. The bond that entire cast shares is very beautiful. I and my all IPKKND Forum members of India-Forums, love the entire cast. You are a fine actor and gem of a person. Thank You so much for being Arnav. No one would be able to create the magic you create as "Arnav Singh Raizada". Every episode brings something new and everyday you create benchmark of acting and shine as "ASR". With you, I love Sanaya too. Please pass message to Sanaya that she is beautiful and extremely talented actress. We all love you both. We would love you alwayz!!!!

On this Beautiful and Important eve of your life, I pray and Wish for you Love, Luck, Happiness, Successful and a Healthy Long Life ahead.

Thank You for reading my message.

Keep Smiling and Take Care'.Smile

With Loads of Love,Heart

Prashasti

"
        Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
        New happiness that stays throughout the year
        Hope your birthday brings all these and more
        Filling life with surprise and joys galore!
                                 "

<3  H A P P Y BIR T HDAY <3

HugHug Hug  Hug   Hug   Hug   Hug   Hug   Hug 

Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.hoping this day will b as speacial as u are ! <3 u're a TRUE ROCKSTAR in my life <3 lub yaa for who u are Heart ther is no need to say how speacial u're ...no matter wot u'll alwayz b my obsession FOREVER ! <3 
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. lub ya barun.. tum jeeyo hazaroon saal <3 alwayz b happie n keep smiling <3 

Heart wid lotz n tonz LOVE Heart  Aishu.

On August 21 , 1984 God has blessed all of us with a most goodlooking and talented  guy. His name is Barun Sobti. .This beautiful man arrive to this world determined to be a life ruiner. Happy Birthday Dear..

Thank you for being a magnificent actor, for having those awesome honey brown eyes and smile, summing it up. Thank you for existing! 

You have been a huge inspiration of my life since the mid of last year. I was so down and I needed something to brighten up my dull life. Watching IPKKND and your awesome expressions have helped me in so many ways you couldn't imagine. I feel so happy watching you.

Thank you Barun.

You have no idea how much you mean to me.  Your witty charm, charisma, humbleness, and every single little thing that makes you the person you are has inspired me so damn much! Wish you much more success in the coming years! Will forever suppot you. Stay Blessed! 

Sincerely a highly devoted fan girl. 
-ciyaa

And i so want to hug and wish u the most special birthday ever.. but since i cant, in person..here's a gif for you :)

Continued..

Edited by -Stutz- - 20 August 2012 at 10:30am

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
http://imgur.com/a/Gzr4y

Post Reply New Post

Go to top