meme4u.com

India-Forums

meme4u.com
meme4u.com

Plan the Gandest Bday Thread HERE! (Page 18)

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Dear Barun..

Many Many Happy returns of the day..Hug Party  May God bless you with loads and loads of happiness and success.. DancingMay you get all that you wish for..May the candles on your cake be the reminders of all the happy memories that light up your life..You're the cutest, most adorable one..Lot and lots of wishes that you have an awesome life ahead.  Happy Birthday Barun..  I pray that may your life be filled with eternal happiness n unbending smiles like the one you get  for others.. Hug 

Happy birthday Barun

Dear Barun Sobti

You are an amazing actor,the first one yet that had me day dreaming 24 7,you are amazing!
As heard and seen on off screen shots and other stuff regarding you ,Barun  you are fabulous, and have the most amazing nature.Your a simply superb guy.Barun I can't stop drooling myself when you are on the screen as your features,looks,body maintained well, you just get us fan girls every single timeEmbarrassed.I wish you the most fantabulous Birthday ever and pray to god that you celebrate Many Many more birthdays in the future.Hoping your carer leads you to success as seeing you happy and accomplished would be amazing for your supporter like us !

Barun I hope you have an amazing an prefect birthday with your family friends and wife,and hope your pleased to read all your drooling fan message LOL.
With Looots Of Looove Your fan 

Hira Hasan :) from Austraila !

Love you and happy happy happy happy Birthday once again Hug

Dearest Barun

Wishing you a wonderful birthday full of happy memories.  You light up my day with your superb acting skills.  May God fufill all your wishes.  I hope you visit London soon so we get a chance to meet you in person.

Lots of Love

HB

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti !!

Any praises for you wont be enough..I first saw you in DMG and then BHPH and now finally watching you in IPKKND. From DMG and BHPH I have seen tremendous growth in you as an actor and now today I can say with much confidence that truly the sky is your limit .You have an ability to take a scene and a character to some other level.You can do comedy perfectly as we saw in your previous show and at the same time play a complex character like ASR perfectly..You breathe life to ASR.There are times when you have no dialogues but i still think your character speaks the most cause of your ability to act through your eyes.These days versatile actors like you is rare..And I absolutely love your offscreen personality.Love how you love to make people smile and love your bonding with all your co-actors and friends. Despite of being so amazingly talented you are so grounded..You are one gem of a person.Whats their not to love about you ? Before seeing you I thought people like you can only exist in books. Love you loads and all the best for everything. And I can go on and on about you.Every little thing you do inspires me.You rock both as a person and also as an actor. All the best for everything.

-Your ardent fan Sanjeeda

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 20 August 2012 at 5:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Kick off ur shoes,take a break 
Crank the tunes 
Dance & Shake 
light the candles,cut the cake 
Make ita a day, that's simply Great!!! 
Happy B'Day Barun...

On your birthday, special one, 
I wish that all your dreams come true. 
May your day be filled with joy, 
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

Each year your birthday reminds me 
That I really want to say 
I'm very glad I know you 
I think of you each day.

Happy Birthday Barun From Alisha (Birmingham )

hey Barun
Happy birthday
may u all wishes come true
 *sounds too typical na :)  *
just love u barun
u eyes
u smile
u  hair
u way of speaking 
u r punjabi accent
...etc etc etc

JUST LOVE U
 my very small gift for u
hope u like it

from, Sharan

Many many returns of the day to u Barun..
love your acting and you as a human being..
you are simply amazing.
wish you load of success and happiness for the future..
may you be always happy..Smile..and please never stop smiling..

Barun 

You are an amazing actor
Love you 
Happy Birthday
One of your loyal fans 
Shivani

Dear Barun Sobti

You are an amazing actor,the first one yet that had me day dreaming 24 7,you are amazing!
As heard and seen on off screen shots and other stuff regarding you ,Barun  you are fabulous, and have the most amazing nature.Your a simply superb guy.Barun I can't stop drooling myself when you are on the screen as your features,looks,body maintained well, you just get us fan girls every single timeEmbarrassed.I wish you the most fantabulous Birthday ever and pray to god that you celebrate Many Many more birthdays in the future.Hoping your carer leads you to success as seeing you happy and accomplished would be amazing for your supporter like us !

Barun I hope you have an amazing an prefect birthday with your family friends and wife,and hope your pleased to read all your drooling fan message LOL.
With Looots Of Looove Your fan 

Hira Hasan :) from Austraila !

Love you and happy happy happy happy Birthday once again Hug

Dear Barun,
many many happy returns of the day dear & many many more 2 come!!! Embarrassed

i love u so much dear...hope u r reading it now!!!
i loved ur:
*down 2 earth personality even when U reaches high heights..Clap
* without any ego..without any attitude...the simplest guy in all the wayEmbarrassed,
*the care , love, respect  4 everyoneStar,
*the way U makes fun & put smile on facesSmile,
*obviously your amazing acting skills Clap,
  _ the way you r acting perfectly ASR who is 100% opposite 2 YouClap,
*your English...ur pronunciation...Star
*over all more than a amazing actor U r a good human being...Clap

its true that i am fainting & drooling over the character ASR!!!
but I LOVE THE MAN BEHIND THE ACTOR!!!Smile...I RESPECT 4 WHAT U R IN REAL LIFE!!!! Thumbs Up
the list is not ending here...i know i cant write more coz i'll faint...LOL
but i love U..i like U...more &more...Embarrassed
wish all the luck & wishes 4 Ur future life..Star..U rockksss ...Star..keep on rocking dear...Clap

prayers & wishes with a lot of love,
Tisha.Embarrassed

I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerised by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you.
It's always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet.
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you.
Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.
With each year I'll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up down and in between.

This is my gift to Barun Sobti :)

Resume of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada

I have spent hours in making this. Please make this a part of the thread. Thank you :)

{Happy Birthday Barun Sobti <3
Happy birthdaaay to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear Barun, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU <3 Party  the special day is here & here i am to wish you on the very special day of yours, Happy many many returns of the daay <3 Hug you might not know me, and may not even know my name, well, i am Hina, am 18, Pakistani, but live in Norway - big fan of yours. LOVE YOUR WORK :) you are a big talent TV ever got :) your work, your dedication, your honesty everything yes everyhting is worth soo much, take a bow, mr sobti Approve if i was suppose to write an essay on how talented you are and how much i love and respect you then believe mee you will get bored .. lol words will fall less, but i wont be tired - true story ;) once again Happy birthday, wish you all the very best in life :) may each and every sec of your life be filled with happiness, ameen :) may success touch your feet & may GOD always bless you :D

now time for my journeey with cool sobti <3

first time I saw you was during Baat humari pakki hai [saw you on TV] and i fell for youu, naahh, wont say crush .. dunno? the scene was your very first scene with your co-star Ankita, and you entered the ladies toilet .. & all .. gooosh, for the first time in mah life i saw a hero who could actually look hot & cute at the same time Blushing your cuteness, innoncene, naughtiness & more of all your eyes Day Dreaming ahh, i started liking you, and as far time flew my love and respect had grown :) you became my obsession & my hero :D <3

now its time for gifts :)
i really wanted to gift you something, but cause of ramadan didnt get much time to go for shopping + i live in Norway [EUROPE] .. otherwise i would have stood by your door with my gifts :) 

made some sigs for you, didnt turned out good :( so sorryy .. but it have my love ;) 

my thoughts on you ;)

picture quality wasnt that good :(
yummmyy cake :) 

just staay like this, you're adorable :)

awwwh :D your eyeees <3

mashaAllah, you are soo damn adorable :) love youu

lots of birthday hugs, the day is all yours <3 have a blaaast :D
and most importantly keeep smiling :D
love you Hug

love & best wishes from Hina - <3

Hi Barun bhaiya,

My name is Smila. I don't know hindi.. But I watch ipkknd crazily through subtitles and written updates just because you guys are wonderful. Me and my amma are great fan of yours..  I know you only via ipkknd. Thanks to ipkknd. Since the moment i saw you, only this runs in my mind.."kya aap mujhe apni choti behan banayenga????"   I just feel you as my brother more than an actor. Aapko Janam din ki badhai.. I really tried hard to learn these hindi words to wish you. When I got to know about you it doubled my ecstasy Smile because  my brother's date of birth AUG 84, he also got married on 12/12/2010.  Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday bhaiyaSmile .. a big hug from your little sisterHug

Smila

(INDIA)

wish you a very Happy Birthday Barun!!Partyhope you have an AMAZING birthday!

may all ur wishes and dreams come true.

I am one of your biggest fans and I can't miss watching ipkknd even for a second! :)) Looking forward to watching you on  big screen Hope your movie becomes a  super-duper hit! 

Good Luck with your career and God Bless you!

lots of love

Ahana

Hi Barun,

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, attractive, talented, hot, unique, funny n rocking personality in this world.

I wish you all the best for your future career, may all your dreams comes true.

Will be thankful for giving us such memorable moments as Arnav Singh Raizada. 

May every Birthday remind you the number of people who love you n pray for you. I m one of them. Happy Birthday!!

With lots of love n good wishes,
Navdeep from Spain.

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti!! Have a amazing day and I hope you got everything you wanted! Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication. Us fans just love you so much and will always be behind you! Thank you also for making Arnav how he is, without you he would be nothing!! Once again Happy Birthday Barun, love you! Heart

From Sharna xx :)

Dear Barun <333

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!

May the Lord bless you with many more years of success, fame and hope your film be a super hit :D Always take care and don't stress so much with your film and the show.. I'm sure the film will be a super hit with the amount of fans you have <3 and the rocks.. No matter what! You and Sanaya definitely are a treat to watch may it be in segments or the show - you both have an amazing chemistry ever!! <3 I've seen you in DMG, Baat & now IPKKND and all shows, you've played all roles flawlessly!! <3 You're the best, Barun! Pashmeen is really lucky to have you in her life - God bless you both always and forever!! All the very best in the future and I'm sure whatever you do will definitely be a hit! :D

Love you, Barun! Happy birthday again <3 <3 <3

Pinky

To the most amazing actor ever... a VERY VERY HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!

Do you know we celebrate Arnav's smile like a festival here in the forum? And each of your smiles makes all of us go 'thud'... lolz
KEEP SMILING ALWAYS...
Love you <3
Your fan forever,
Gitika

Happy Birthday Barun!! To one of the most awesome people i've ever seen!! Someone with a heart of gold deserves all he best wishes he can get!!Big smile HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN!Smile
I wish that you remain happy always, in whatever you do!! Just be the way you are and we'll keep loving youBig smile 

All my best wishes to you!! Keep RockingSmile

Happy Birthday Barun!!!!!
best wishes to you for today
have an awesome birthday!!!!!!!!!!
-Anam

Happy Birthday, Barun! 

I must admit that you are one of the first reasons or rather your smile is THE first reason I started watching IPKKND because I was just surfing one fine day in January and suddenly saw this 'khadoos' guy smiling and bass! So I hope that smile remains on your face forever and not just in character. Best of luck with everything! Just know you are very loved by people who dont even know you but respect and adore your talent (which makes me go all 'WHAT THE?!'
in a good way all the time!) and whatever little they get to know about you behind the scenes!

Cheers! 

AngelTeen aka Rae (thats spelled that way but pronounced 'Ray' :p) 

Hi Barun... I wish you a very happy birthday... Many many happy returns of the day...
I have watched all your serials like Dill Mill Gaye, Shraddha, Baat Humari Pakki Hai and now Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon... I am a big fan of urs... Infact I have decided that I ll name my son Swayam or Barun or Arnav...

I am hoping to see you when I come to India coz at present I live in UK... I really pray to God that you get all the success and happiness in you life... By the way my name is Janki Soni.

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE THE DAY .. HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE ... LOVE U LOVE U ... Embarrassed UR THE BEST BARUN .. I WISH I COULD COME THERE AND WISH YOU BUT AS FOR NOW I HAVE SEND THIS GIFT FOR YOU.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT 
MADE BY - HARSHITA JAIN
 KOLKATA

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Do you know we celebrate Arnav's smile like a festival here in the forum? And each of your smiles makes all of us go 'thud'... lolz
KEEP SMILING ALWAYS...
Love you <3
Your fan forever,
Gitika
Addicted..

TO BARUN SOBTI

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares, 
who sees a person's need and fills it, 
who encourages and lifts people up, 
who spends energy on others
rather than himself, 
someone who touches each life he enters, 
and makes a difference in the world, 
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday, 
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays, 
and many, many more, 
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 20 August 2012 at 6:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somergasm.

AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 20 August 2012 at 6:04am
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Every candle is a light you bring to the world.
Every candle is a story you have to share, a wisdom only you possess.
Every candle is something you have been through and now lights the way forothers.
Every candle is a time you have understood, cared, 
and helped another find their truth and their beauty.

Every beaming smile from your nature is truly an inspiration. 
Happy Birthday to one of God's brightest creations.
Long may you shine.

PartyPartyHappy Birthday Barun !! PartyParty

HugWe love u..may you get all the happiness in the world Hug

ArchuAR

Because its your birthday
This is very special day
Be sure to celebrate
In every special way!
Because its your birthday!
Be sure to wish upon a star
And think of all of us who
know how wonderful you are!!!
Wishing you a very Happie B'day Barun...

>Hope you enjoy tour special day and may God showers all his blessings on you!!!
May all your wishes come true...

~Hafsa, your big and crazy FAN!!!Embarrassed

cutelittleangel 

Dear Barun,

Sometimes feelings cannot be expressed in words, but Ill try my level best. Im so happy that You will be reading this message of mine. The feeling is beautiful.

It is your birthday, a most beautiful day of your life. Wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God shower you his choicest blessings

"When god made u he was having a good day! coz ur so special , so kindhearted , that its difficult 2 tell in words ... Happy Birthday"

I just wanted to tell you that I love IPKKND. The bond that entire cast shares is very beautiful. I and my all IPKKND Forum members of India-Forums, love the entire cast. You are a fine actor and gem of a person. Thank You so much for being Arnav. No one would be able to create the magic you create as "Arnav Singh Raizada". Every episode brings something new and everyday you create benchmark of acting and shine as "ASR". With you, I love Sanaya too. Please pass message to Sanaya that she is beautiful and extremely talented actress. We all love you both. We would love you alwayz!!!!

On this Beautiful and Important eve of your life, I pray and Wish for you Love, Luck, Happiness, Successful and a Healthy Long Life ahead.

Thank You for reading my message.

Keep Smiling and Take Care'.Smile

With Loads of Love,Heart

Prashasti

(Prashu)

This was my message for Barun's birthday

Thanks and Love,

Prashu

b'day msg Big smile

"
        Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
        New happiness that stays throughout the year
        Hope your birthday brings all these and more
        Filling life with surprise and joys galore!
                                 "

<3  H P Y BIR T HDAY <3

HugHug Hug  Hug   Hug   Hug   Hug   Hug   Hug 

Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.hoping this day will b as speacial as u are ! <3 u're a TRUE ROCKSTAR in my life <3 lub yaa for who u are Heart ther is no need to say how speacial u're ...no matter wot u'll alwayz b my obsession FOREVER ! <3 
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. lub ya barun.. tum jeeyo hazaroon saal <3 alwayz b happie n keep smiling <3 

Heart wid lotz n tonz LOVE Heart  Aishu.

On August 21 , 1984 God has blessed all of us with a most goodlooking and talented  guy. His name is Barun Sobti. .This beautiful man arrive to this world determined to be a life ruiner. Happy Birthday Dear..

Thank you for being a magnificent actor, for having those awesome honey brown eyes and smile, summing it up. Thank you for existing! 

You have been a huge inspiration of my life since the mid of last year. I was so down and I needed something to brighten up my dull life. Watching IPKKND and your awesome expressions have helped me in so many ways you couldn't imagine. I feel so happy watching you.

Thank you Barun.

You have no idea how much you mean to me.  Your witty charm, charisma, humbleness, and every single little thing that makes you the person you are has inspired me so damn much! Wish you much more success in the coming years! Will forever suppot you. Stay Blessed! 

Sincerely a highly devoted fan girl. 
-ciyaa

And i so want to hug and wish u the most special birthday ever.. but since i cant, in person..here's a gif for you :)

(i dont know how to make vms or siggie... well m really dumb at it... so please consider my message.. hope he receives it :)... thank you!! m not sure if the above gif is posted or mot in this msg... take care..)

Taycya

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 20 August 2012 at 5:54am
somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Few of the messages have been Repeated Aisha Check on that!
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
A/N: This is a heavily loaded post. It will take time to load :)
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
DONE

Edited by -Stutz- - 20 August 2012 at 9:48am
somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
These two messages repeated

Dearest Barun

Wishing you a wonderful birthday full of happy memories.  You light up my day with your superb acting skills.  May God fufill all your wishes.  I hope you visit London soon so we get a chance to meet you in person.

Lots of Love

HB

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti !!

Any praises for you wont be enough..I first saw you in DMG and then BHPH and now finally watching you in IPKKND. From DMG and BHPH I have seen tremendous growth in you as an actor and now today I can say with much confidence that truly the sky is your limit .You have an ability to take a scene and a character to some other level.You can do comedy perfectly as we saw in your previous show and at the same time play a complex character like ASR perfectly..You breathe life to ASR.There are times when you have no dialogues but i still think your character speaks the most cause of your ability to act through your eyes.These days versatile actors like you is rare..And I absolutely love your offscreen personality.Love how you love to make people smile and love your bonding with all your co-actors and friends. Despite of being so amazingly talented you are so grounded..You are one gem of a person.Whats their not to love about you ? Before seeing you I thought people like you can only exist in books. Love you loads and all the best for everything. And I can go on and on about you.Every little thing you do inspires me.You rock both as a person and also as an actor. All the best for everything.

-Your ardent fan Sanjeeda

Wait More

Hey ! Hi Barun wish u many many happy returns of the day''' a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U . MAY U LIVE LONG AND A HAPPY LIFE'.. ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND KEEP ON SMILING'  Its that we all luv u not only because of ur look or ur acting bt bcoz u r such a gd , nice and adorable person in real life. U r nt only my fav hero bt also among one of my fav persons. I know u hv lots and lots of fans and I am lucky to be one of them. I am one of them who considers u as my own family member. Its like a small pic of u or a thought about u cheers me up so quickly. Whenever I am upset its ur thoughts that makes my mind cheerful again, my friends know how mad nd crazy I am about u nd it cn b easily proved by seeing my fb profile once. I will always be looking forward to meet u atleast once. On ur 28th birthday I just wanna pray to God to give u all that u want to make u more happy to make u more successful and to keep u , ur wife and ur family safe and happy forever.

-Ishita (Ishi)

Ko lkata (W.B)

Hi BARUN. May you have a very happy birthday and may all the success come in you're way. You're a FANTASTIC actor. The way you express each and every emotion just through your eyes is AMAZING. Please thank PASHMEEN from my side as I know how much she has supported you. After all, ''Behind every successful man there is a woman.'' May you both have a very happy married life and may you achieve all your goals. GOOD LUCK and remember that your fans are always there for you. Love you and Pashmeen both.

From your fan, MEHAK. (Pakistan)

Many happy returns of the day Barun. Hope you have  great year ahead, professionally and personally. Love you acting and you are a great human being. Please don't lose your humility ever. It just makes you all the more adorable. God Bless You - Renee 

Hi Barun! This is Rabia from Pakistan!

first things first, Happy birthday, may you have a blast and may you have million more and blessed ones! I wanna thank God to have created you on this day 

I also wanna thank you for being a part of all of our lives and putting life to the mighty ASR! I wanna thank you personally 'cause unintentionally you're the reason I'm alive today! 

just so you know' I've terminal cancer and according to the doctor I should've dies last month as it is untreatable! But my doctor said there's something I'm holding onto, something that keeps me wanna live and wanna be in this world. That was when my parents told my doc about you and Sanaya and how much you guys mean to me! How much I love you and look upto you!

So you have no idea that you're the reason of someone's breathing right now! you make me happy, want me  to live! Thank you, I actually can't thank you enough!

I've tried million times to contact you by any means possible, and thank God your birthday came and this campaign started!

Hope you read this, and gets to know you're not just Barun Sobti, you're the reason someone's daugter, sister, friend and fan is alive today!

these words can say it all, but my tears falling my eyes right now does, and believe me when I say it, I love you! 

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti !!!

may u have a great year ahead with loads of Success !!!

tons n tons oflove to Pashmeen n You !!!

God Bless !!! ...

Praying and Wishing u Good Always ...

Hi Barun,

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, attractive, talented, hot, unique, funny n rocking personality in this world.

May every Birthday remind you the number of people who love you n pray for you. I m one of them. Happy Birthday!!

Navdeep from Spain.

Happy Birthday, Barun! 

I must admit that you are one of the first reasons or rather your smile is THE first reason I started watching IPKKND because I was just surfing one fine day in January and suddenly saw this 'khadoos' guy smiling and bass! So I hope that smile remains on your face forever and not just in character. Best of luck with everything! Just know you are very loved by people who dont even know you but respect and adore your talent (which makes me go all 'WHAT THE?!'

in a good way all the time!) and whatever little they get to know about you behind the scenes!

Cheers! 

AngelTeen aka Rae

hey Barun
Happy birthday
may u all wishes come true
 *sounds too typical na :)  *
just love u barun
u eyes
u smile
u  hair
u way of speaking 
u r punjabi accent
...etc etc etc

JUST LOVE U
 my very small gift for u
hope u like it

from, Sharan

Dear Barun,
many many happy returns of the day dear & many many more 2 come!!! Embarrassed

i love u so much dear...hope u r reading it now!!!
i loved ur:
*down 2 earth personality even when U reaches high heights..Clap
* without any ego..without any attitude...the simplest guy in all the wayEmbarrassed,
*the care , love, respect  4 everyoneStar,
*the way U makes fun & put smile on facesSmile,
*obviously your amazing acting skills Clap,
  _ the way you r acting perfectly ASR who is 100% opposite 2 YouClap,
*your English...ur pronunciation...Star
*over all more than a amazing actor U r a good human being...Clap

its true that i am fainting & drooling over the character ASR!!!
but I LOVE THE MAN BEHIND THE ACTOR!!!Smile...I RESPECT 4 WHAT U R IN REAL LIFE!!!! Thumbs Up
the list is not ending here...i know i cant write more coz i'll faint...LOL
but i love U..i like U...more &more...Embarrassed
wish all the luck & wishes 4 Ur future life..Star..U rockksss ...Star..keep on rocking dear...Clap

prayers & wishes with a lot of love,
Tisha.Embarrassed

Hi Barun,

Navdeep from Spain.

Happy Birthday, Barun! 

Cheers! 

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE THE DAY .. HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE ... LOVE U LOVE U ... Embarrassed UR THE BEST BARUN .. I WISH I COULD COME THERE AND WISH YOU BUT AS FOR NOW I HAVE SEND THIS GIFT FOR YOU.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT 
MADE BY - HARSHITA JAIN
 KOLKATA

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

KEEP SMILING ALWAYS...
Love you <3
Your fan forever,
Gitika
Addicted..

TO BARUN SOBTI

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares, 
who sees a person's need and fills it, 
who encourages and lifts people up, 
who spends energy on others
rather than himself, 
someone who touches each life he enters, 
and makes a difference in the world, 
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday, 
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays, 
and many, many more, 
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Edited by -Barun- - 20 August 2012 at 9:24am

Go to top