Plan the Gandest Bday Thread HERE! - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago

Lalalalalalalala! Its 21st of August! Which means its
B.A.R.U.N.
   S.O.B.T.I.'s   B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y. <3

Wait! Who am I Kidding?!!
Everyone Knows That!

Aaj Mausam Hai Suhana! Barun Ka B'day hai Bahana!
What The? What The? What The?

Today is the day of the one who says his Soulmate's name with a charm unmatchable. The day of the one who can walk through anywhere with immense self assurance that he radiates.

He is m.a.j.o.r eye candy and only the insane log would deny that.
Whether it be hischarismatic eyes, cute se dimples, or his body or simply his attitude.

Whether it's the light-hearted moments, the passionate & romantic ones, the highly charged emotional scenes' or the angry ones, he is just P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

We Love Him To Death, Don't We?

Not A day Can We Pass Without Seeing Him, Can We?

We Have Been Planning For This Day Since Long, Haven't We?

Lets Finally Wish Him, Shall We?

Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago

.:Credit:.

Barun Sobti was born into a Punjabi family, on 21st August, 1984.
He is from Delhi and completed his schooling and graduation there.

Before entering into the entertainment industry he worked as an operation manager at Jindal Telecom for 7 Years!

He got married to his childhood sweetheart on 12th December 2010, only getting one day off from shooting Baat Hamari Pakki Hai.

.:Credit:.

Barun before entering into to entertainment industry worked as an operation manager at Jindal Telecom for 7 years.
He
began his television career opposite Neha Janpandit as the male lead Swayam Khurana, in the family and faith oriented daily soap, Shraddha on STAR Plus.
Barun then essayed the character of Dr Yuvraaj Singh (Raj) in popular youth show Dill Mill Gayye.
Later, Barun essayed the lead role in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai which aired on Sony TV. The show gave Barun recognition and popularity. To promote the show, lead pair Barun and Ankita Sharma appeared in Sony TV's dance based reality show Boogie Woogie!
Currently seen in Star Plus' popular show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Barun manages to awe girls all over the world by his trademark "What the" and "Unbelievable!"

Apsara Film and Television Producers Guild Awards(Apsara Best TV Actor) for BHPH
[NOMINATED]

Star Parivaar Award for Fav. Naya Sadasya, Male, IPKKND

Star Parivaar Award for Most Stylish Sadasya, Male, IPKKND

Star Parivaar Award for Fav.Jodi with Sanaya Irani, IPKKND

Star Parivaar Award for Fav.International Jodi with Sanaya Irani, IPKKND

The Global Indian Film and Television Honours for Best Actor in lead role, Male,IPKKND

The Global Indian Film Television Honours for Best Jodi With Sanaya Irani,IPKKND
[NOMINATED]

BIG Star Young Entertainer Awards, Super Hit Star Male TV(Fiction),IPKKND

"I give justification only when I feel it is required. I don't bother much about rumours

"TV has great money, but films are more about your own satisfaction as an actor. I am happier with a show and film, rather than one film a year..

"I don't think the viewer's perspective changes after an actress gets married. They like the actress for the character she plays. Not every one in the audience wants to marry a TV star they idolise!

"Sanaya's a nice girl. We are very comfortable doing all sorts of scenes. She is quite cooperative and sincere. It isn't difficult to be friends with her..

"I had no idea that this show ( Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?) would be loved and appreciated so much. But no one knows what clicks with the audience, sometimes some tracks work, some don't.

"I haven't really come across any special incidents involving with my female fans, so am not sure about how much my fans love me. In fact, I think my fans are well-behaved..

Edited by -Barun- - 11 years ago

Credit for the following siggies goes to: Aishu. , aishi.muffin , anannya_arshi , ananya_aan , AngelTeen , Arshi_BS , ArshiRaiguptha , ASRsweetKSG , avidity_2002 , Baki. , danno , dmgfanA1 , fan_ipkknd1 , fan145 , gohem123 , Kainat-K.Tacker , mishti_17 , Naimallava , nina , prash_t , PrincessBushi , simran04 , ssnmm , sue101 , -Superstar- , Xaffi , xMidnightStarx , Zenny89

Credit for the Avis : aishi.muffin , -Barun-

Free Unlimited Image Hosting by IMGboot

Free Unlimited Image Hosting by IMGboot

Post Layout / Ideas / Compiling: -Barun- , AyushiSinghania , -Stutz-
                                     Poem: Prinsesse.Suvi , -Barun-
Introductory Siggy: -Stutz- , ~Saraa~
Graphics: -Stutz-

Aahaana , Angel-Jot. , Prinsesse.Suvi , -Ravjot- , luvya4ever thank you all for your invaluable comments / suggestions / tips.

A big thanks to everyone who sent their wishes, siggies , VMs! The post couldn't have been made without those!

For the one last time..

We love you A LoT.
A lot se bhi zyada

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ₯³P.A.R.T.Y    T.I.M.E
   G.U.Y.SπŸ₯³

P.S. The songs🀣 Lemme explain the significance of all of them.
Happy Birthday: Isn't that mandatory?
   Paani Da Rang: Barun's Favorite song!
                           Tu Jaane Na: A song by Barun's favorite singer.
  Ae Re Pritam Pyaare: Another of Barun's favorite!

Hi This is Shweta .

A very Happy Brithday Barun...

May your birthday bring

each special thing

that you have waited for

and everyday ahead holds

lots of happiness in store...Wishing you all the best in your life and May God fulfill all your dreams and give u success and peace in your life!

love you and appreciate all the  hard work that you  do to entertain us...

Love you to the core...

Dear Barun,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, many happy returns for the day!!

May you have many more and your life ahead is filled with happiness!

Love from, 

Mariam

Barun happy birthday and may all your wishes come true.. lalal laa i'm not going to bore you but i really wish that you get whatever you want. And i wish with every coing year you become more hot like people become old. My wishes for the movie and once again Happy birthday :)

Hey ! Hi Barun wish u many many happy returns of the day''' a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U . MAY U LIVE LONG AND A HAPPY LIFE'.. ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND KEEP ON SMILING'  Its that we all luv u not only because of ur look or ur acting bt bcoz u r such a gd , nice and adorable person in real life. U r nt only my fav hero bt also among one of my fav persons. I know u hv lots and lots of fans and I am lucky to be one of them. I am one of them who considers u as my own family member. Its like a small pic of u or a thought about u cheers me up so quickly. Whenever I am upset its ur thoughts that makes my mind cheerful again, my friends know how mad nd crazy I am about u nd it cn b easily proved by seeing my fb profile once. I will always be looking forward to meet u atleast once. On ur 28th birthday I just wanna pray to God to give u all that u want to make u more happy to make u more successful and to keep u , ur wife and ur family safe and happy forever.

-Ishita (Ishi)

Ko lkata (W.B)

This is wishing you a very very Happy Birthday Barun Sobti!!!!
You are the best actor ever and just that you rock on screen!!!! Your chemistry with Sanaya Irani is also just fab!!!! I am diehard fan of your show ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON? 

Finally, please inform my regards to the entire team of IPKKND and please keep entertaining us with your good work going!!!!!  

May you have a very exciting year ahead and have lots of fun and happiness both in personal and professional life!!!!    

Your Sincere Fan 
Manish .B. Shetty
Bengaluru

Well here's the message :  happy birthday barun and hope u rise to fame even after IPKKND ends (even though I don't want it to) all the best for ur future.     From Simran verma

Happy birthday barun...

U are truly sensational... :)

Love you for ur modesty,sincerity,brilliant acting,ur humor,those captivating eyes,that wonderful husky voice,dat naughty smirk,dat crazy madcap laugh...

Let us put it this way..love u for just being there..

Cannot express in words how adorable u are..

I am just pure lucky to be ur fan..

Wish u all d success in watever u do..

I love u and will keep doing it no matter what..!!

I hope from d bottom of my heart dat ur movie is d biggest success...

Bollywood awaits a rockstar like u..!!

The release in january will tell them what a precious actor they were missing out till now!!!

---------------

chitvan..

Hi BARUN. May you have a very happy birthday and may all the success come in you're way. You're a FANTASTIC actor. The way you express each and every emotion just through your eyes is AMAZING. Please thank PASHMEEN from my side as I know how much she has supported you. After all, ''Behind every successful man there is a woman.'' May you both have a very happy married life and may you achieve all your goals. GOOD LUCK and remember that your fans are always there for you. Love you and Pashmeen both.

From your fan, MEHAK. (Pakistan)

Happy Birthday LAAD GOVERNOR! 
I FOUND YOU ON YOUTUBE UT ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO... AND MY LIFE HAS CHANGED EVER SINCE! You are one amazing actor and I wish you all the best in your future, your life, and in your career. Hopefully IPKKND WILL KEEP GOING STRONG, and please KEEP ON ACTING WITH YOUR HEART AND SOUL, like you usually do!  
All the best, ONE OF YOUR CRAZY ADORING FANS :) 

Barun, Love you loads...Keep up the good work!
You are amazing as our Angry Young man! Okay Now enough of flattering (though there can never be enough )and let me wish you a very Happy Birthday and Chak de Phatte !
Have a blast!

-Radhika Chhabra
Doha, Qatar

Many happy returns of the day Barun. Hope you have  great year ahead, professionally and personally. Love you acting and you are a great human being. Please don't lose your humility ever. It just makes you all the more adorable. God Bless You - Renee 

Hi Barun! This is Rabia from Pakistan!

first things first, Happy birthday, may you have a blast and may you have million more and blessed ones! I wanna thank God to have created you on this day 

I also wanna thank you for being a part of all of our lives and putting life to the mighty ASR! I wanna thank you personally 'cause unintentionally you're the reason I'm alive today! 

just so you know' I've terminal cancer and according to the doctor I should've dies last month as it is untreatable! But my doctor said there's something I'm holding onto, something that keeps me wanna live and wanna be in this world. That was when my parents told my doc about you and Sanaya and how much you guys mean to me! How much I love you and look upto you!

So you have no idea that you're the reason of someone's breathing right now! you make me happy, want me  to live! Thank you, I actually can't thank you enough!

I've tried million times to contact you by any means possible, and thank God your birthday came and this campaign started!

Hope you read this, and gets to know you're not just Barun Sobti, you're the reason someone's daugter, sister, friend and fan is alive today!

these words can say it all, but my tears falling my eyes right now does, and believe me when I say it, I love you! 

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti !!!

may u have a great year ahead with loads of Success !!!

tons n tons oflove to Pashmeen n You !!!

God Bless !!! ...

Praying and Wishing u Good Always ...

Hi Barun,
I wish you a very happy birthday!
My name is Navjot and I am from Canada. I love your acting. You are a great human being. I know how hard you work for us. You were shooting for Main Aur Mr.Right but you still found time for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. You don't know how eagerly we were waiting for your birthday. You are the best actor ever. I love the way your friendship is with Sanaya, Akshay, Karan, Daljeet and Abhaas. I saw in an interview you said you like to make people smile and i wanted to say that you always make me smile:)

Khushboo teri yaari di saanu mehka jaandi hai,

Teri har ik kitti hoyi gal saanu behka jaandi hai,

Saah taan bahut der lagaande ne aun

Jaan vich har saah ton pehle teri yaad aa jaandi hai.

Hi Barun!this little poem is for you...

I KNOW YOUR NAME

WHEN YOU GET FAME

BUT LIFE'S STILL THE SAME

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I WISH YOU LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE...

Birthday wishes to "Barun Sobti" from far across the miles (California, USA)

I am sending birthday wishes
from far across the miles
tied with lace and ribbons
my special birthday smile

Also hugs and best wishes
wrapped in special prayers
happiness and laughter
joy beyond compare

Wishing you warm sunshine
each day when you awake
peace within and harmony
with every step you take

As you drift off in slumber
and nestle upon the clouds
know I am thinking of you
from way across the mile 
(from California, USA)

With Best Wishes

avidity_2002 (aka Bugs)

MESSAGE FOR BARUN!! 

Today is the day when some 28 years ago a beautiful mother gave birth to a STAR! no one knew what  his denting has in store for him, but he was special by all means. Ans then he grew up, in a Wonderful well mannered and a educated son that every parent wishes for. And then Destiny strike and he appeared to the most brilliant superstar on Television, capturing hearts of million millions of people all around the globe by his Humble and caring nature and his super duper acting abilities. That MAN is no one other than BARUN SOBTI !!!

Today is your day to celebrate. Today is your day to celebrate, Your day to be the star, So let the ones you love all cheer And say how special you are. May your heart be filled with wonders. As you travel on life's way  I pray your day is filled with love and joy of every kind. May ALL UR DREAMS WITH UR WIFE come True and U get every possible of this WORLD!!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN! 

I will always love u for the special person ur as u have touched our hearts in evry possible way u could ! 

Love

TALIAH SAJID, Birmigham UK

A small message for Sobti

"Wishing you lodz of happiness now and forever" God bless you alwayz... Happy Birthday

Cheers Rose

Happy 28th Birthday Barun

I hope your day is wonderful and not as packed as your schedule always seems to be.

You are an amazing actor and portray Arnav so well! After I started watching IPKKND I went and watched Baat Hamari Pakka Hai too and you were so funny in that as well! You play all your characters perfectly and I am so proud to be your fan. Thank you for working so hard for us. We love you and the whole cast of IPKKND! :D 

Lots of love,
Shilpa

hey Barun

A very HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY

May all ur Wishes come true

My heartiest Best Wishes for You

Today is your birthday
the day you were born
you turn a year older
so much and so more

Today is your birthday
your one speacil day
go out and have fun
until your next birthday.

Someone as special as you,
who always thinks of others,
who's true to her heart
and dedicated to her family,
deserves a wonderful birthday.
I hope your birthday is the best ever,
a memorable time that you'll always look
back on fondly.
May the day bring you as
much beauty as a garden full
of pink roses in bloom,
and inspire hope for tomorrow.
Happy Birthday..!

Blow Out The Candles
'. Wish Away '
' You Are The '

Super Star Of The Day

Happy Birthday

Birthday Abbreviations

B e yourself
I nvite new challenges
R ecall past triumphs
T rust your instincts
H ave faith in your abilities
D esire only the best
A ffirm your strengths
Y ou're got what it takes!!

Here's wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

May everything good come your way

Let your life be as delicious as a mango cake,

Friends, family fans, around you, like the icing we make!

Sweet surprises , to keep you merry

Just as the occasional cherry !

The day will come and pass , dearest Barun Sobti!

But our wishes are for eternity!  

A few lines on You. 

He is tall, and thin

Silky hair, perfect chin

Eyes that speak words

Difficult to express in verse

Funny, adorable and gentle are his ways

Committed to work, people always

Acting he does flawlessly,

People might even forget his identity

Funny in real, to arrogant on screen

Portrays emotions , from rage to serene

A drug addict, to a  business tycoon, the transition

Never does he falter, in giving expression

His English is oh so good,

He is crazy about food

May crack jokes, play a prank

He is always just too frank

A little shy, he states, in dancing

Though we love him , when he's grooving

A million hearts flutter

Even if a word he does utter

From teen girls to ladies

He has won over us, daisies!

Humble, loving despite the fame

Barun Sobti is his name!

"You think you're special because it's your birthday today.That's complete nonsense...because you're special every day!!! "

"Columbus was a famous man..

Einstein was one, too.

They were known to all, but then,

Along came you'.!!! "

Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!

I thought of giving you the cutest gift ever. But how can I give you yourself??? :)

That's all the sad witty lines I could come up with for now.. ??

May this year be the best of your life ' until the next one comes along of course!! :P

May success come searching for you all the time and I hope that you remain to be victorious in all of your endeavours !!

I love you and your fabulous , flawless acting skills as well..I think you have THE MOST EXPRESSIVE EYES ever!!!!!! And not to mention the "khatarnaak" chemistry you share with Sanaya as well!!! I absolutely love the fact that you remain down to earth despite all the fame and recognition that you have gained'I truly hope and pray that my MR. RIGHT is just like you'cus you are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!

But I guess the thing I adore the most is the way the entire cast and crew of IPKKND bond!!! All of you really are one big happy family and I love that fact!!!!! 

Kissi ki nazar na lage aap sab ko!!

All the best for your upcoming movie too!!!!I'll be one of the first people to watch it for sure!!!!Have a great day and paint the town red!!!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Medha

Happy Birthday Barun! :) May God bless you with lots and lots of love, happiness, and success and may every wish of yours be granted! An amazing person like you truly deserves the best of the best! :) I remember the first time I saw you in Dill Mill Gayye, I instantly fell in love with youu! You've really come a long way since then - you've gone from playing a cute & fun husband in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai to an angry young man in Iss Pyaar and honestly, you've just been getting better and better! I hope you know that you have TONS of fans all over that really really love and appreciate all you do! You're extremely talented and it shows! I live in America and Indian serials aren't that big here most of the time, however IPKKND is a whole different story! Wherever I go I always end up meeting someone who's just as much obsessed with the show as I am! I always end up coming across more and more fans of you here! You deserve all the success, love, and fame you're getting - you truly do! Not only are you a great actor, but you're an amazing person as well, and I don't need to have met you to know that! You've gotten so much fame but you're still so humble and modest about it, we fans really love that about you! Thank you so much for always entertaining us fans and for appreciating our love for you - we're really grateful to you for that! You're an amazing person Barun and I wish the best for you! May you have many many many more achievements to come, you deserve it! Happy Birthday once again, enjoy it because this day is all yours! Love you xx

Lots of love,

Noreen :) x

I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. And also my birthday is on the same day as yours lol anyway hope you have a great day... HasinaSharieff :) xx

Hi Barun,

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, attractive, talented, hot, unique, funny n rocking personality in this world.

I wish you all the best for your future career, may all your dreams comes true.

Will be thankful for giving us such memorable moments as Arnav Singh Raizada. 

May every Birthday remind you the number of people who love you n pray for you. I m one of them. Happy Birthday!!

With lots of love n good wishes,

Navdeep from Spain.

Happy Birthday, Barun! 

I must admit that you are one of the first reasons or rather your smile is THE first reason I started watching IPKKND because I was just surfing one fine day in January and suddenly saw this 'khadoos' guy smiling and bass! So I hope that smile remains on your face forever and not just in character. Best of luck with everything! Just know you are very loved by people who dont even know you but respect and adore your talent (which makes me go all 'WHAT THE?!'

in a good way all the time!) and whatever little they get to know about you behind the scenes!

Cheers! 

AngelTeen aka Rae (thats spelled that way but pronounced 'Ray' :p) 

AngelTeen aka Rae

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 11 years ago

Dear Barun..

Many Many Happy returns of the day..πŸ€— πŸ₯³  May God bless you with loads and loads of happiness and success.. May you get all that you wish for..May the candles on your cake be the reminders of all the happy memories that light up your life..You're the cutest, most adorable one..Lot and lots of wishes that you have an awesome life ahead.  Happy Birthday Barun..  I pray that may your life be filled with eternal happiness n unbending smiles like the one you get  for others.. πŸ€— 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDml05yjBHE[/YOUTUBE]

Happy birthday Barun

Dear Barun Sobti

You are an amazing actor,the first one yet that had me day dreaming 24 7,you are amazing!
As heard and seen on off screen shots and other stuff regarding you ,Barun  you are fabulous, and have the most amazing nature.Your a simply superb guy.Barun I can't stop drooling myself when you are on the screen as your features,looks,body maintained well, you just get us fan girls every single time😳.I wish you the most fantabulous Birthday ever and pray to god that you celebrate Many Many more birthdays in the future.Hoping your carer leads you to success as seeing you happy and accomplished would be amazing for your supporter like us !

Barun I hope you have an amazing an prefect birthday with your family friends and wife,and hope your pleased to read all your drooling fan message πŸ˜†.
With Looots Of Looove Your fan 

Hira Hasan :) from Austraila !

Love you and happy happy happy happy Birthday once again πŸ€—

Dearest Barun

Wishing you a wonderful birthday full of happy memories.  You light up my day with your superb acting skills.  May God fufill all your wishes.  I hope you visit London soon so we get a chance to meet you in person.

Lots of Love

HB

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti !!

Any praises for you wont be enough..I first saw you in DMG and then BHPH and now finally watching you in IPKKND. From DMG and BHPH I have seen tremendous growth in you as an actor and now today I can say with much confidence that truly the sky is your limit .You have an ability to take a scene and a character to some other level.You can do comedy perfectly as we saw in your previous show and at the same time play a complex character like ASR perfectly..You breathe life to ASR.There are times when you have no dialogues but i still think your character speaks the most cause of your ability to act through your eyes.These days versatile actors like you is rare..And I absolutely love your offscreen personality.Love how you love to make people smile and love your bonding with all your co-actors and friends. Despite of being so amazingly talented you are so grounded..You are one gem of a person.Whats their not to love about you ? Before seeing you I thought people like you can only exist in books. Love you loads and all the best for everything. And I can go on and on about you.Every little thing you do inspires me.You rock both as a person and also as an actor. All the best for everything.

-Your ardent fan Sanjeeda

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 11 years ago