AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
And viz mujhe avi bhej ASAP. 
Personal Life:
Barun Sobti was born into a Punjabi family. He is from Delhi and completed his schooling and graduation there. Barun can speak English, Hindi and Punjabi. The actor got married to his childhood sweetheart on 12th December 2010, only getting one day off from shooting Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. A very low profile marriage, in the presence of a few close friends and relatives, it was a simple ritualistic ceremony held at a Gurudwara.
When not working Barun likes to spend time with family, enjoys partying with friends, watching the Discovery Channel, sports, reality (Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, Roadies, Bigg Boss) and comedy shows (Khichdi, Instant Khichdi), with his favourite TV channel being Sony. He has admitted that he would love to be a part of reality shows Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao and Fear Factor, and the funniest movies he's ever seen are Andaz Apna Apna and Don't Mess With The Zohan.
Currently not active on any social networking sites, as of October 2010, he requested fans to avoid fake profiles, while promising that there will be an official presence soon.

Early Career:
Barun before entering into to entertainment industry worked as an operation manager at Jindal Telecom for 7 years.

Television:
Barun began his television career opposite Neha Janpandit as the male lead Swayam Khurana, in the family and faith oriented daily soap, Shraddha on STAR Plus. The show was pulled off air abruptly. Barun was also approached to play the male lead in Balaji Telefilms show Keshav Pandit. Barun then essayed the character of Dr Yuvraaj Singh (Raj) in popular youth show Dill Mill Gayye, though left as he bagged a lead role in the serial Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. In Baat Hamari Pakki Hai which aired on Sony TV, Barun gained recognition and popularity. To promote the show, lead pair Barun and Ankita Sharma appeared in Sony TV's dance based reality show Boogie Woogie! on the 29th May 2010. In June 6 Barun's new show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon aired on Star Plus where he is the lead opposite Sanaya Irani. 

Birthday:
21st Augustl 1984

Sun-Sign:
Leo
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Credit for the following siggies goes to: Aishu. , aishi.muffin , anannya_arshi , ananya_aan , AngelTeen , Arshi_BS , ArshiRaiguptha , ASRsweetKSG , avidity_2002 , Baki. , danno , dmgfanA1 , fan_ipkknd1 , fan145 , gohem123 , Kainat-K.Tacker , mishti_17 , Naimallava , nina , prash_t , PrincessBushi , simran04 , ssnmm , sue101 , -Superstar- , Xaffi , xMidnightStarx , Zenny89

Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Cont>..

Credit for the Avis : aishi.muffin , -Barun-

Free Unlimited Image Hosting by IMGboot

Free Unlimited Image Hosting by IMGboot

Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
- W h o  i s  t h i s  H o t t i e ? -

Barun Sobti was born into Punjabi, Sikh Family from New Delhi on
August 21 1984.

Barun Sobti is an Indian Television Actor and model Whose Career Begun from the StarPlus T.V Series 'Shraddha'.

Sobti is recogonized for playing the lead male role, Shravan Jaiswal, in Sony Tv's "Baat Humari Pakki Hai'.

He is curently essaying the role of Arnav Singh Raizada in Starplus's  Romantic Drama "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon".

Before entering into the entertainment industry he worked as an operation manager at Jindal Telecom for 7 Years!

He got Married on December 12th  2010 in Gurudwara to his Childhood Sweetheart,only getting one day off from shooting for BHPH.

He is going to do his Bollywood Debut  with Main aur Mr.Right 

Ain't he such a Mango? <3

- K n o w  M o r e  A b o u t  B a r u n  S o b t i ! -

Barun Is A Very Private Person

Barun is a Big fan Of Sachin Tendulkar!

Barun Likes Bikes

Favorite Actor : Aamir Khan, George Clooney

Favorite Singer : Mohit Chauhan 

Favourite Food: Chinese

Barun wishes to play Guitar!

Besides Cricket Barun Likes Football Too!

Barun is not on any Social Networking Sites.

Barun is a big Foodie 

Viz, change your avi and dp! Make it like mine! I would prefer you both to remove any other sig from your dabba for 2 days PELASE!
-Stutz- thumbnail
Hola! Meri Jaana
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Viz, change your avi and dp! Make it like mine! I would prefer you both to remove any other sig from your dabba for 2 days PELASE!

So Be it Aisha! :P ;)
pontiacbandit thumbnail
^Wowwieee!
They are awesome! 64 done!
-Stutz- thumbnail
HAHHA!!! We wud need 3 posts for the messages I guess :(
Re-arrange the posts then?
1 : Intro
2. Career, Early Life, Awards and Achievements, Personal Quotes