Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Calling All the "marathi pori" !! (Page 90)

dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

girls sorry will have to go away soon...have to drive back...

pan aajche spoiler pics pahilet ka...me atta Fb war pahile...shyam dadi la bhetato...ani ti anjali tyala ashirvad dete etc etc...

I m sick of thi s Didi ki Saut track yaar...i watch the show bcos its abt Arnav Khushi...pics baghun solid chid chid hote ahe..
mala anjali baghaycha kantala ala ahe...done with her whining
I mean she is pregnant not a cancer patient... the woman just makes me feel like screaming...akhadyane kiti leechi peechi asava tyacha pan limit ahe

I swear ga!!!...me tar baghnaarach nahi te scenes, To de stress myself, I made a fun post. have a look

Good lucK house hunting. Sending you a link in the PM. Check it out.
Aajcha epi baghitla.. Dadi, Shyam ani Anji la evdha screen space ka detait kalat nahi. What was the need to show her going into the room to look for Shyam so much. The most awaited Arshi wedding ani they are only for a few minutes in the epi. Kai kartait he loka kahi kalat nahi. Payash chya lagnachi 10% pun maja ata watat nahi. And now they want to do the godh bharai with the sangeet mhanje ajun jhela tya Anji la.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
@deep... Aga weekend office madhe suru ahe maza...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dpotnis

pan aajche spoiler pics pahilet ka...me atta Fb war pahile...shyam dadi la bhetato...ani ti anjali tyala ashirvad dete etc etc...

I m sick of thi s Didi ki Saut track yaar...i watch the show bcos its abt Arnav Khushi...pics baghun solid chid chid hote ahe..
I mean she is pregnant not a cancer patient... the woman just makes me feel like screaming...akhadyane kiti leechi peechi asava tyacha pan limit ahe

I swear ga!!!...me tar baghnaarach nahi te scenes, To de stress myself, I made a fun post. have a look

Aajcha epi baghitla.. Dadi, Shyam ani Anji la evdha screen space ka detait kalat nahi. What was the need to show her going into the room to look for Shyam so much. The most awaited Arshi wedding ani they are only for a few minutes in the epi. Kai kartait he loka kahi kalat nahi. Payash chya lagnachi 10% pun maja ata watat nahi. And now they want to do the godh bharai with the sangeet mhanje ajun jhela tya Anji la.

Yep, maazhyaahi dokyaat jaat aahe. So I am going to read written updats from now on till, I like where the story is going. This is why I made that fun post yest. To calm myself down!

dpotnisthechaigirl

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Heloo galz

Good Morning!!!!!
Happy Weekend!!!!!

@Sanika : Happy Long Weekend!!!!! . I hope Monday is a Summer Bank Holiday for u tooBig smile

dpotnis-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashi_arnav

Heloo galz

Good Morning!!!!!
Happy Weekend!!!!!

@Sanika : Happy Long Weekend!!!!! . I hope Monday is a Summer Bank Holiday for u tooBig smile

good mornin! No sutti for me. But then again, I haven't been working much since I resigned Wink

dpotnis--Yashi--

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
are wa..mhanje rojach sutti tulaLOLLOL

Maz prediction khar hotay tar...khushi is trying to match standards with Arnav.
OMG ...she is gng to celebrate their date with champagneShocked... I am so excited to watch thisLOLLOL

Heloo galz

Good Morning!!!!!
Happy Weekend!!!!!

good mornin! No sutti for me. But then again, I haven't been working much since I resigned Wink

dpotnis

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

are wa..mhanje rojach sutti tulaLOLLOL

Maz prediction khar hotay tar...khushi is trying to match standards with Arnav.
OMG ...she is gng to celebrate their date with champagneShocked... I am so excited to watch thisLOLLOL

Heloo galz

Good Morning!!!!!
Happy Weekend!!!!!

Hii Girls finally I am around when both of u r awake...

kalcha epi me nahi pahila after reading a few written updates ...fakta precap pahila...

I swear yaar sanaya looked "WOW"  

as someone had described the other day...ti itaki sundar ahe ki mala pan aaj tichya war borderline girl crush hoto ahe...and Barun looked just "HOtt"" chaila tyane kuthalahi color ghatla tari mind blowing disto...i never thgt grey cud look hott till yestEmbarrassed

dpotnis-sanika-

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dpotnis

I know Deepali...aga hyanchi doki firli ahet ka. They dont get it ki awards "best jodi" che milale not best bhai behen...the more they take focus away from arshi TRP's ajun ajun khali janar...ani Barun ek diwas sutti war gela he excuse asu nahi shakat yaar. Atleast atta tari nahi jehwa TRP's itake low ahet..

dpotnis

Go to top