Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Calling All the "marathi pori" !! (Page 60)

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
achha

me kahi divasaadhi aikal hot pan vatal fake spoiler asnar, pan ata tar tellebuzz madhe news mhanje kharich asnar.

Me allready ASR la tya kidnapping baniyan madhe baghun kantale hote.Dead
I hope parat tyala 1-2 mahine hospital dress madhe nahi baghav lagal mhanje zalDisapprove

Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

He kay navinch aikatey me - Arnav cha accident honar  ahe mhane after marriage Shocked

Ya I read that as well. If you go back a couple of pages on this thread, me full on bhadas kaadhli aahe, te aikoon. Mala hyaacha vicharach nahi karaaycha aahe!

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Konn aheee reee ikadee??? Smile
--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
hiii SayaliSmile
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

hiii SayaliSmile

Namasteee Yashiii... Big smile
whats up???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashi--

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Deepali  and Sanika, Well said !! Kharach inconsistency is become a huge problem since Feb.  I totally agree  kiti wegle tracks dakhavta ale aste.. For me the most logical track would have been that ASR ne swatah kidnap zhala ase bhasavne..ani mag sagle shodhun kadhne karan just before that khushi suicide and khushi telling the truth happens. I mean wen she is trying to commit suicide for him what more proof of her love he needs? Ani Barun sutti war gelela astana suddha ha track work zhala asta…karan tyane curiosity quotient wadhla asta..pan aso they lost many such opportunities.

Sanika aga  me swatahla Khushi chya maherchi mhante karan she is alone..but like u ASR ne mala wed lavle ahe….I get angry with him only bcos I know he is capable of more. I completely understand his character, vulnerability. Toh awadato karan he is flawed, u feel pain for him. Now coming to kHushi me na tichya character baddal khup vichar kela ahe. ASR chi vulnerability diste pan Khushi chi khup subtle ahe…..tiche mulche nature khup optimistic ahe so she has an inbuilt ability to fight situations in a v positive attitude.

She is adopted at very young age but other than Shashi no one in her family has ever made her feel like she really belongs though they love her but  even for smallest thing the fact that they did a favor by taking her in is brought to forefront. See we take love from our families for granted but for someone like Khushi its not a given but something she has to constantly earn. On the other hand she is also made  to feel that she needs to make it up to them for her love. Thus she feels the need to make life easy for this family which has done so much for her. Also, notice that other women in the Gupta household are all meek and useless (hate to say it but its true). Couple that with her inbuilt resourceful  she wants to do her share.  Just an example: after Sashi is about to lose his shop, house everything payal decides to sit at home doing nthg. Who steps up Khushi bcos she realizes that a burden like that her poor dad alone cannot shoulder.  Yes she made a mistake by hiding something so significant, but we all make mistakes wrong judgements the punishment she received for her mistake no where befits the mistake.   Also, if u remember Garima is the one who makes her promise not to tell anything. Its wen we make wrong judgement call that the family needs to step up. I agree she made a mistake but if u compare other her mistake is insignificant. I feel upset with CV's that Khushi's mistake are brought out in open again and again and Arnav's are shoved under the carpet.

Other than all this what really upsets me is the resourcefulness CV's have showing in how to degrade this kind nave soul. I mean certain scenes and language used for distasteful. What bugs me abt Khushi is she jumps from one idea to another without completing the one in hand.

LOL full khushi chya maherchi sabit kele na me swatahla ..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-sanika---Yashi--

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

achha

me kahi divasaadhi aikal hot pan vatal fake spoiler asnar, pan ata tar tellebuzz madhe news mhanje kharich asnar.

I hope parat tyala 1-2 mahine hospital dress madhe nahi baghav lagal mhanje zalDisapprove

Originally posted by -sanika-

He kay navinch aikatey me - Arnav cha accident honar  ahe mhane after marriage Shocked

Ya I read that as well. If you go back a couple of pages on this thread, me full on bhadas kaadhli aahe, te aikoon. Mala hyaacha vicharach nahi karaaycha aahe!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL kharach yaar toh baniyan too much hota...but I know y they will introduce that track...budget nahi ahe business tycoon la navin kapde anayla...so mag kaay karnar track badla

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-sanika---Yashi--

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

achha

Yashi jar kharach asa daakhavla, tar, me toh baraa hoi pariyant, IPK baghaayche stop karnar. Swtaahla traas denyaat kaahi artha nahi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashi--

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Namaskar Sayali,

Kahi nahi g office madhe basun IF stalking suru aheLOLLOL

hiii SayaliSmile