Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thechaigirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dpotnis

Lol.. Really ..nahi baghitla toh epi..amcha ek friend tyachya mula baddal bolto "tu mala soon anlis mhanje pushkal jhale".. SFO madhe ase jokes pushkal aikaila miltat.

Chal train chi vel jhali. Ratri login hoin.

LOL Deepali  true...aga pan ha open mindedness far kami states madhe baghayla milto...ajunahi indiat kahi ase states ahet jikde mulane north indian mulishi (maharashtra included) lagna kele mhanje tyache ayushya sample ase samjatat...

@sanika...tu jya bhagatlya lokan baddal bolte ahes tya baddal majhi warchi comment ahe...dokyat jatat majhya 
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Koiii haiii
shhh koiii haiii
booom lol
-aparna- thumbnail
Jar koni ghabarle asatil tar mala sanga hun

nastil tar navin yukti try karin
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna5293

Jar koni ghabarle asatil tar mala sanga hun

nastil tar navin yukti try karin

NJ

Hi aparna.. Me ahe pun chat karaila vel nahi... Kanda bhaji talte ahe...madhech IF vae aale..kai he majhe ved bagh...baher navra khavchat tomne marto ahe..mhanto ahe "aaj surya kuthe ugavla.. Me na sangta ghari bhaji hote ahe" tyala jara gappa karun aleEdited by dpotnis - 11 years ago
-aparna- thumbnail
Loll haaa u married women :D

mala pathavun de thode khup divas jale khalle nahi :D
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna5293

Loll haaa u married women :D

mala pathavun de thode khup divas jale khalle nahi :D

lol...javal rahat astis tar bolavle aste.
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I have the time to reply to Bhakti 😛 Sorry for the wall of text in advance! Here it goes...

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Deepali  and Sanika, Well said !! Kharach inconsistency is become a huge problem since Feb.  I totally agree  kiti wegle tracks dakhavta ale aste.. For me the most logical track would have been that ASR ne swatah kidnap zhala ase bhasavne..ani mag sagle shodhun kadhne karan just before that khushi suicide and khushi telling the truth happens. I mean wen she is trying to commit suicide for him what more proof of her love he needs? Ani Barun sutti war gelela astana suddha ha track work zhala asta'karan tyane curiosity quotient wadhla asta..pan aso they lost many such opportunities.

I would have really preferred this as well! Instead of Shyaamu, ASR puts CCTV everywhere in the house and spies on Khushi and Shyaam! Kiti soppa jhala asata and it would have been such an ASR thing to do! Also, at the saem time, he is tracking what Shyaam was doing on his "tours", getting his financials, how he spent ASR's money. A clear patter would have emerged. He would definitely have found foul play and he could have dhamkofied Shyaam into leaving RM himself.

Sanika aga  me swatahla Khushi chya maherchi mhante karan she is alone..but like u ASR ne mala wed lavle ahe'.I get angry with him only bcos I know he is capable of more. I completely understand his character, vulnerability. Toh awadato karan he is flawed, u feel pain for him. Now coming to kHushi me na tichya character baddal khup vichar kela ahe. ASR chi vulnerability diste pan Khushi chi khup subtle ahe'..tiche mulche nature khup optimistic ahe so she has an inbuilt ability to fight situations in a v positive attitude.

As viewers, aplyaala ASR chi vulnerability distey, but not to the people in RM and GH. But Khushi is open about her emotions. I agree she has an inherent optimism. But her problem is firstly she is an idealist. She has pre-conceived notions of how things are supposed to be. That is how she is raised. But due to this, she fails to acknowledge, ki there can be a different viewpoints than hers. Physics cha ek basic law ahe:

work= force * displacement.

Force kitihi laavla, displacement zero asel, tar work done zerooch raahata. This is the case with Khushi. Force jaam laavte, but displacement kaahi tari vichitrach hota ani work madhye gadbad hote 😆 (yes I use science analogies a lot! )

ASR is different to Khushi in this case. He is a very open minded person. He lets other people have their point of views and lifestyles. He objects only when they force him to do what they do. But he has never stopped them from doing anything (apart from the sangeet, but he was pissed at Khushi and was being silly). He lets them be! Also, he is definitely not a sexist. time and time again, he has shown that for him, men and women are equal. He does not judge Khushi because she is a girl, but she has never really managed to beat him fair and square. He knows he is more resourceful than her. Also, you mentioned, ki Khushi is alone. Being alone is not a handicap. ASR is also alone. But he has got everyone in his control nah. It is all about leadership qualities, which Khushi doesn't have.

Babe, I really recommend you to watch the American Drama Revenge. The main lead is a female. She goes through stuff FAR WORSE THAN KHUSHI. No rape, thankfully. But, she is also alone. But ti kaay solid saglyaanchi dhajeya udavte! I am in love with her. I wish I could have her brains!

She is adopted at very young age but other than Shashi no one in her family has ever made her feel like she really belongs though they love her but  even for smallest thing the fact that they did a favor by taking her in is brought to forefront. See we take love from our families for granted but for someone like Khushi its not a given but something she has to constantly earn. On the other hand she is also made  to feel that she needs to make it up to them for her love. Thus she feels the need to make life easy for this family which has done so much for her. Also, notice that other women in the Gupta household are all meek and useless (hate to say it but its true). Couple that with her inbuilt resourceful  she wants to do her share.  Just an example: after Sashi is about to lose his shop, house everything payal decides to sit at home doing nthg. Who steps up Khushi bcos she realizes that a burden like that her poor dad alone cannot shoulder.  Yes she made a mistake by hiding something so significant, but we all make mistakes wrong judgements the punishment she received for her mistake no where befits the mistake.   Also, if u remember Garima is the one who makes her promise not to tell anything. Its wen we make wrong judgement call that the family needs to step up. I agree she made a mistake but if u compare other her mistake is insignificant. I feel upset with CV's that Khushi's mistake are brought out in open again and again and Arnav's are shoved under the carpet.

I really don't think this point is valid, that she has got step daughterly treatment. Yes, in the first couple of episodes she did. But that was I think to get more audience to see the show than because its a character trait. If you re-watch the Buaji in the first episodes and the presents one, you will find 2 different personalities. I think, Khushi's love from them stems from the fact, that even though she is adopted, they never made her feel like a step daughter, than her need to be loved. A complete opposite to what you said. That is why she has such strong loyalty and protectiveness towards her family. If she was made to feel the need to make up, her love and respect wouldn't be this strong. It will be tinged with anxiety of abandonment. But that has never been observed.

Do not get me started on the uselessness of women in this show. Me kaadumbari lihin. This was the main reason i do not watch Indian Dramas. I am making an exception with IPK only for ASR! 😳

What really irritates me about Khushi is not the fact that she makes mistakes, but she doesn't learn from them. By default, she wants to make everything perfect. But it takes time and space. She doesn't give that time or space to people. She assumes, just because she is strong enough to get over her problems, others should do the same. This we saw in the case with Payal's marriage counselling and Anjali's food fiasco. Her immaturity about human emotions and needs was painfully clear. Different people deal with problems in a different way, but she knows only her way. So she forces it on people. (I really hate it when people do that, even in real life.) Her intentions are right, I agree. But her actions are very hasty and not thought through. That is why it was a plesant surprise to she her telling Buaji , not to force Arnav to wear the dhaga. Can I dare hope for a more sensible Khushi CVs? Only time will tell!

Other than all this what really upsets me is the resourcefulness CV's have showing in how to degrade this kind nave soul. I mean certain scenes and language used for distasteful. What bugs me abt Khushi is she jumps from one idea to another without completing the one in hand.

Yes! I agree with you. Khushi's characher fault solely lies with the CVs. They really havent thought it through. But of course, ASR chya asataana, konaacha lakshya jaayeel bechaarya Khushi war 😆

LOL full khushi chya maherchi sabit kele na me swatahla ..🤣

haha. Absolutely! But I also proved nah, ki I am a self declared female ASR😳

Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Sanika... Aga kaya gaa tu tar purana nibhandach lihala ahess... i don't see this show for story or logic as such there are so many loopholes... I watch it only for the lead couple...😊
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me IPKKND baghtanna Logic bajula kadhun thevate, episode sampala ki mag parat swatchya dokyat ghete😆😆😆
😆
Originally posted by: sayali_d23

@Sanika... Aga kaya gaa tu tar purana nibhandach lihala ahess... i don't see this show for story or logic as such there are so many loopholes... I watch it only for the lead couple...😊

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sayali_d23

I know ga. But I have a lot of time on my hands these days. Also, it is a habit. I am a crazy Harry Potter fan ani, on the HP forums- for years, we used to sit and dissect each and every line, bit by bit. The level of complexity, underlying clues, is just MIND BLOWING! Now malaa savay jhaali aahe 🤣 IPk is the only romantic drama that i see. The rest all are crime, action, adventure...😉