Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Calling All the "marathi pori" !! (Page 133)

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Anyone there ?

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
update my reply on the earlier page

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

@bhakti: res kaay kartes :P front page thodi aahe res karaayla ROFL

arre yaar type karayla suruvat keli ani aaicha phone ala...mag res

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Sanu what valid points...

Specially about the hotel interiors I was so caught up in the way they portrayed khushi I did not concentrate on those details...

Also completely agree with u being from a lower middle class family does not make one a laughing stock or  gawar for that matter..

I am saying it again this show seems to have started taking their leads for granted...other shows make a such a big deal out of the lead marraige and here they r in a rush to get it out of their way... a totally unfair deal for the devoted viewers who have stuck through thick and thin for the show...through all weepinjali's , swami's and rockys and lalans..

I was willing to ignore everything as long as the Arshi scenes were good. Aaj kaal tar , hi loka tyaanchach kachara kartaayet ! Even ASR is not looking up to the standard. So what should I do ?
thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Specially about the hotel interiors I was so caught up in the way they portrayed khushi I did not concentrate on those details...

Also completely agree with u being from a lower middle class family does not make one a laughing stock or gawar for that matter..

I am saying it again this show seems to have started taking their leads for granted...other shows make a such a big deal out of the lead marraige and here they r in a rush to get it out of their way... a totally unfair deal for the devoted viewers who have stuck through thick and thin for the show...through all weepinjali's , swami's and rockys and lalans..

I was willing to ignore everything as long as the Arshi scenes were good. Aaj kaal tar , hi loka tyaanchach kachara kartaayet ! Even ASR is not looking up to the standard. So what should I do ?

I know yaar...splly god bharai segment baghitlyawar ajun doka sarakla...aga tichyawar kiti spend kartayat ...Majha Ada mhanna nahi ki tyani 24-7 arshi dakhavave pan ke scenes dakhavtil te tari changle asavet...I mean old episodes had a intensity even in comedy scenes..

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 27 August 2012 at 1:44pm
dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Also completely agree with u being from a lower middle class family does not make one a laughing stock or gawar for that matter..

Sanika, Bhakti.. Totally agree with all your rants. I saw your replies on enigmas thread..its good that people are coming out of their barunbarun adulation...the epi could have been all that you said..what we need are some meaningful dialogs,..night under the stars...come on they showed shyam and khushi talking at night and they couldnt show it for the leads?

thechaigirl

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dpotnis

Sanika, Bhakti.. Totally agree with all your rants. I saw your replies on enigmas thread..its good that people are coming out of their barunbarun adulation...the epi could have been all that you said..what we need are some meaningful dialogs,..night under the stars...come on they showed shyam and khushi talking at night and they couldnt show it for the leads?

Kharach ga wat a waste today...khara tar doghehi Sahii disat hote...cvs mhantat na that arshi r difft mag y give them such a cliche date...tat too made to look like an episode from comedy circus..

I m dying to see diwali/ cocktail party wali khushi...

Ani anjali cha god bharai cha costume baghitlas ka...tila kasla natavtayat ..I mean I m not objecting to it provided arshi also get same focus...

dpotnis

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Aadat se majboor, I was sitting and trying to figure out, why IPk is not working for right now.

What is the exact time it stopped working for me ?
Right from when the Kidnapping tract ended.

There is no logical sequence of anything!

What are the things that didn't work for me ?
Script
Screenplay
Direction
Sets
Acting
Look
background music

Everything is a huge Khichadi. I am used to better and more polished episodes from IPK

Scenes that I didn't like
1) ASR apology: There was no sincerity in both actors. And the script and screenplay was a huge hotchpotch!

2) Asr enters mandir: Khushi's dilogues do not make any sense to me. She said "I was sure that one day u will enter the mandir for me" Based on what ...the kabootar incident. How does it make any sense? And if she was so sure, why is she so surprised that he is doing all this ? This is logically very unappealing !

how is arnav entering GH? through the window. Why do they show him entering from the main door then? If Khushi is already at the window, why doesn't she see Arnav entering ?

Asale prashna, I never had when I first watched the show. Kiti careless panaa aahe Confused

Edited by -sanika- - 27 August 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisthechaigirl

Go to top