Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Calling All the "marathi pori" !! (Page 132)

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by sayali_d23

I agree with you... i m not saying she should not learn from observing... all i m saying is she is trying... the way she used the napkin observing what ASR did...
ani everybody can't be a born genius like you madam... Tongue (That is intended as a compliment )

Ani as far learning from observing goes... Mamiji is with Anjali so so many years but look at her Marianne?? you have to have that will to learn things then only you can... and Khushi definitely has that will ... i will give her some time i guess

Ho ga...I am not angry at Khushi...I am angry at the CVs...firstly...as Bhakti said, they could have handled the entire wedding scenario better. I haven't complained about them EVER!

When they were stretching the story during IPLs...didn't they show superb episodes?
Swami act, of HIs bolti band, their indoor honeymoon, even their fights? Kiti chaan hote. Even the kidnapping they handled it well. Showing ASR from time to time.

But their actual wedding ? Why are the fast forwarding it ? even their date. Firstly they could have shown it so much better. But they could have shown it so much longer as well. The HOTEL was so DRAB! Her hairstyle was sad! Because the interior was purple, the black was looking even more dull. The hotel should have been at least off white for their dresses to stand out!

After dinner, they could have shown them going on a drive. Stopping to eat something silly. Him sending her off home. Even trying to get comfy in the car. Parking the car at a cliff. Sitting on the hood of the car and looking at their parents. Discussing how happy they would have been !

In the last couple of episodes, why are they not completing the scenes? Abrubtly the scenes are ending and don't even feel like watching new episodes anymore! Re watching old episodes makes it worse! Because there is such a huge difference in the quality of the product. Then, even they hated each other, their chemistry was sizzling. Now that they are in LOVE with each other...what pakaogiri they are showing !

Bhavaa pochalaa... and i agree... they are just rushing everything... 
ohhh that sitting on the hood of the car talking to their parents sound soo romantic... loved that ideaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@bhakti: res kaay kartes :P front page thodi aahe res karaayla ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlSayali_23

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Let us talk abt happy things...ELDG sampla...any suggestions for a marathi drama ?

I don't watch marathi dramas... but the promos of MALA SASU HAVI looks interesting... 

A friend said ki Asambhav types serial start hotey. Asambhav was interesting in the beginning . Nantar interest sutla!

ohhh tyache pan promo baghitale... Ajun chada rat ahe or something... ti man udhan varyamadhi lead ahe... tila baghunach me baghanyacha prayanta suddha karanar anhi ahe... can't stand that girl
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

ohhh that sitting on the hood of the car talking to their parents sound soo romantic... loved that ideaSmile

Thx ! Sorry I am ranting! Multiple things irritating me right now !

Edited by -sanika- - 27 August 2012 at 11:10am
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Let us talk abt happy things...ELDG sampla...any suggestions for a marathi drama ?

I don't watch marathi dramas... but the promos of MALA SASU HAVI looks interesting... 

A friend said ki Asambhav types serial start hotey. Asambhav was interesting in the beginning . Nantar interest sutla!

ohhh tyache pan promo baghitale... Ajun chada rat ahe or something... ti man udhan varyamadhi lead ahe... tila baghunach me baghanyacha prayanta suddha karanar anhi ahe... can't stand that girl

One of my frd's had suggested me to watch something hriday ...its about cheating couples and the daugter of the guy gets kidnapped. Plot aikoon baghaaveshi naahi vatli Confused
Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

aggaa sorry mhananyachi kahich garaj nahi...Big smile manasoktaa bhadass kadhun taqqq
Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
okiee by girls / ladies me of for Baba dreams...Day Dreaming
shubbha ratriii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

aggaa sorry mhananyachi kahich garaj nahi...Big smile manasoktaa bhadass kadhun taqqq

nahi ga...I am generally a very neutral person in life. I was even trying not to get angry at the Anjali, mami and dadi stupidity as long as we were getting good Arshi scenes. But now too much. Why are they compromising Arshi romance and wedding ? Logically speaking, shouldn't it be the focal point of the episodes and story line. I am not able to enjoy any of the scenes these days !

Go to top