Members Lounge

India-Forums

   
Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Calling All the "marathi pori" !! (Page 131)

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 7333

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna5293

Bhaktii u taking part in d contest?

Kasali contest ?Shocked

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 7333

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Let us talk abt happy things...ELDG sampla...any suggestions for a marathi drama ?

I don't watch marathi dramas... but the promos of MALA SASU HAVI looks interesting... 
thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 3175

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aparna5293]Bhaktii u taking part in d contest?[/QUOTE

What contest ga?? Actually office madhun check karte ahe aaj cell war nahi...so sagle replies wachne hote nahi...majhya ajubajula sagle firtayat...koni ale ki screen minimize karavi lagte...
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 5027

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23


I agree with you... i m not saying she should not learn from observing... all i m saying is she is trying... the way she used the napkin observing what ASR did...
ani everybody can't be a born genius like you madam... Tongue (That is intended as a compliment )

Ani as far learning from observing goes... Mamiji is with Anjali so so many years but look at her Marianne?? you have to have that will to learn things then only you can... and Khushi definitely has that will ... i will give her some time i guess


Ho ga...I am not angry at Khushi...I am angry at the CVs...firstly...as Bhakti said, they could have handled the entire wedding scenario better. I haven't complained about them EVER!

When they were stretching the story during IPLs...didn't they show superb episodes?
Swami act, of HIs bolti band, their indoor honeymoon, even their fights? Kiti chaan hote. Even the kidnapping they handled it well. Showing ASR from time to time.

But their actual wedding ? Why are the fast forwarding it ? even their date. Firstly they could have shown it so much better. But they could have shown it so much longer as well. The HOTEL was so DRAB! Her hairstyle was sad! Because the interior was purple, the black was looking even more dull. The hotel should have been at least off white for their dresses to stand out!

After dinner, they could have shown them going on a drive. Stopping to eat something silly. Him sending her off home. Even trying to get comfy in the car. Parking the car at a cliff. Sitting on the hood of the car and looking at their parents. Discussing how happy they would have been !

In the last couple of episodes, why are they not completing the scenes? Abrubtly the scenes are ending and don't even feel like watching new episodes anymore! Re watching old episodes makes it worse! Because there is such a huge difference in the quality of the product. Then, even they hated each other, their chemistry was sizzling. Now that they are in LOVE with each other...what pakaogiri they are showing !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 5027

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by -sanika-

Let us talk abt happy things...ELDG sampla...any suggestions for a marathi drama ?

I don't watch marathi dramas... but the promos of MALA SASU HAVI looks interesting... 


A friend said ki Asambhav types serial start hotey. Asambhav was interesting in the beginning . Nantar interest sutla!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 7333

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashi_arnav

ya baddal kay mhanan ahe tumACH??ShockedShocked. hi kharach creative team madhali asel ka?Confused

i doubt... looks like some attention seeker... and members ni already banda vajavayala suru kela ahe thread chaLOL
thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 3175

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by sayali_d23


I agree with you... i m not saying she should not learn from observing... all i m saying is she is trying... the way she used the napkin observing what ASR did...
ani everybody can't be a born genius like you madam... Tongue (That is intended as a compliment )

Ani as far learning from observing goes... Mamiji is with Anjali so so many years but look at her Marianne?? you have to have that will to learn things then only you can... and Khushi definitely has that will ... i will give her some time i guess


Ho ga...I am not angry at Khushi...I am angry at the CVs...firstly...as Bhakti said, they could have handled the entire wedding scenario better. I haven't complained about them EVER!

When they were stretching the story during IPLs...didn't they show superb episodes?
Swami act, of HIs bolti band, their indoor honeymoon, even their fights? Kiti chaan hote. Even the kidnapping they handled it well. Showing ASR from time to time.

But their actual wedding ? Why are the fast forwarding it ? even their date. Firstly they could have shown it so much better. But they could have shown it so much longer as well. The HOTEL was so DRAB! Her hairstyle was sad! Because the interior was purple, the black was looking even more dull. The hotel should have been at least off white for their dresses to stand out!

After dinner, they could have shown them going on a drive. Stopping to eat something silly. Him sending her off home. Even trying to get comfy in the car. Parking the car at a cliff. Sitting on the hood of the car and looking at their parents. Discussing how happy they would have been !

In the last couple of episodes, why are they not completing the scenes? Abrubtly the scenes are ending and don't even feel like watching new episodes anymore! Re watching old episodes makes it worse! Because there is such a huge difference in the quality of the product. Then, even they hated each other, their chemistry was sizzling. Now that they are in LOVE with each other...what pakaogiri they are showing !

Sanu what valid points...

Specially about the hotel interiors I was so caught up in the way they portrayed khushi I did not concentrate on those details...

Also completely agree with u being from a lower middle class family does not make one a laughing stock or  gawar for that matter..

I am saying it again this show seems to have started taking their leads for granted...other shows make a such a big deal out of the lead marraige and here they r in a rush to get it out of their way... a totally unfair deal for the devoted viewers who have stuck through thick and thin for the show...through all weepinjali's , swami's and rockys and lalans..


Edited by memyselfandrshi - 27 August 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 5027

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

ya baddal kay mhanan ahe tumACH??ShockedShocked. hi kharach creative team madhali asel ka?Confused

i doubt... looks like some attention seeker... and members ni already banda vajavayala suru kela ahe thread chaLOL


Well, don't the 4 lions people already have an account? Why didnt she use that one? The best way to confirm is if it appears on the FB fan page I guess.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Way to Learn Marathi and Hindi

Author: sabnis1121   Replies: 0   Views: 3266

sabnis1121 0 3266 19 March 2010 at 1:51pm by sabnis1121
Kartik calling kartik

Author: marsanuj   Replies: 1   Views: 431

marsanuj 1 431 02 March 2010 at 3:16am by indiangirl007
Marathi help for valentine's day please?

Author: 0xd5   Replies: 2   Views: 837

0xd5 2 837 04 February 2010 at 9:13am by 0xd5
Excellent Calling Card for calling India

Author: sanjamis   Replies: 0   Views: 632

sanjamis 0 632 08 September 2007 at 11:18pm by sanjamis
MY MARATHI EXAMS......

Author: angadkripafan   Replies: 8   Views: 909

angadkripafan 8 909 17 August 2005 at 12:29am by angadkripafan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index