Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Calling All the "marathi pori" !! (Page 130)

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by yashi_arnav

jau de aapal dok tapvun kahich fayada nahiyee.
khushi la nevmi CV's ek funny khelan mhanun ch use karnarOuch
Originally posted by -sanika-

Angry
Originally posted by yashi_arnav

lok mhantahet ahe it was funny n cute, but mala kharach nahi aavadal tila asa dakhavalel
saglya date ch watolOuch

I never find episodes where she is acting silly or plain stupid, funny! Angry
In today's day, anyone can eat with a spoon!
She cooks herself, can't she think on her own to add salt ?
Angry
Angry

@yashi exactly hech me ani Sanika sakali bolat hoto...she is not wordly experienced but she is not stupid...me kalach diwali episodes baghitle tyatli khushi kasli elegant ani poised hoti...or for that matter the one during the cocktail party...tikde pan tine khushi giri keli pan she was not shown as STUPID... I just hate the way the depicted her as stupid...its really not funny...

Mala khup raag yeto ahe...they r making ASR look awesome at the expense of Khushi ..y not give her the due she deserves...I swear I want to meet the writer now...let me give him a piece of my mind. No offense meant to ASR but just the way they wrote the story to make him look good after everything he did... y cant they give the same treatment to khushiAngry

AngryAngryAngry

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 27 August 2012 at 10:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-sanika---Yashi--

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
For once, me and Bhakti are on the same page! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashi--

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
U ppl r so fast:O

--Yashi--

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

For once, me and Bhakti are on the same page! LOL

dulhe wale dulhan wale on same side LOL a day in IPKKND IF history

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika---Yashi--

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Let us talk abt happy things...ELDG sampla...any suggestions for a marathi drama ?

--Yashi--

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Bhaktii u taking part in d contest?

--Yashi--

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sayali_d23

agar mala kalatay tuula kay mhanayache...she handled the booking hassle very efficiently with her sweet talks... tiche background baghana.. she come from a lower middle class family and don't have education and surrounding to learn sophistication... she has started picking up english words and is learning ...i thought it was a good improvement form her Chai and biskut date... she at least didn't make a fool of herself in front of the whole crowd... yess ASR samor zhala pachaka... but he was njoying that...

as for popping the bubble... well tht can happened even with anybody...

as far learning  from Anajali... i really hope not... the only thing Anjali will teach her how to do some pooja...

When i was young, my dad told me , ki we will meet  different people in life. You should learn to take the good points from them and leave the bad points.

Just because she has been born and brought up in a lower middle class setting, should she stay that way forever. Everyone has good points. That is the case with Anjali, forget about her personality. She is very classy but traditional. Khushi can definitely learn something from her about poise. Even dressing for that matter. Anjali is raised with good breeding. She has been in her company for over a year and she hardly picked up anything ? Hey sagla shikaayla kaay jataa aahe?

What I want to say is , Even I learnt all this through observation. This way today, I am as comfortable in an indian relaxed setting as I am in a 5 star function. I don't remember fumbling around like Khushi did.

I distinctly remember Aamir Khan saying in BQC, "If you don't know the answer, you must ask questions! "

I agree with you... i m not saying she should not learn from observing... all i m saying is she is trying... the way she used the napkin observing what ASR did...
ani everybody can't be a born genius like you madam... Tongue (That is intended as a compliment )

Ani as far learning from observing goes... Mamiji is with Anjali so so many years but look at her Marianne?? you have to have that will to learn things then only you can... and Khushi definitely has that will ... i will give her some time i guess
--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
ya baddal kay mhanan ahe tumACH??ShockedShocked. hi kharach creative team madhali asel ka?Confused

Go to top