Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Calling All the "marathi pori" !! (Page 129)

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
jau de aapal dok tapvun kahich fayada nahiyee.
khushi la nevmi CV's ek funny khelan mhanun ch use karnarOuch
Originally posted by -sanika-

Angry
Originally posted by yashi_arnav

lok mhantahet ahe it was funny n cute, but mala kharach nahi aavadal tila asa dakhavalel
saglya date ch watolOuch

I never find episodes where she is acting silly or plain stupid, funny! Angry
In today's day, anyone can eat with a spoon!
She cooks herself, can't she think on her own to add salt ?
Angry
Angry

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

I am really happy for the part she tried to do something to make ASR happy.
pan mala he nahi aavadal ki tila itak gadbadtanna dakhaval. tya evaji jar tila sagal nit kartanna dakhaval asat ani tyananatar hi ASR tech bolla asta tar mala jast aavadal asatSmile

Originally posted by sayali_d23

For me 
Today Arnav stole the show by saying "I love the way u r"Heart
he enjoyed watching her and instead of getting angry teased her out of her despair and stopped her from being upset...
ASR came long way for khushiSmile

The part I did't like - khushi's behaviour- why CV's ? why always khushi?Ouch

I thought  it was good episode... Khushi is confident and all but at the core she is not wordy enough to pull the whole thing... i thought it was a sweet gesture on her part trying to do something for Arnav which she think he will like... she did research everything... execution madhe mar khatat show chya director sarakha...Ouch

i loved the way Arnav explained tumhari soach nahi haine yeh sab... you don't need to do all this i love you the way you are...Heart
As i said it was a sweet gesture but execute nahi kele... 
did you notice new story writer ala ahe... 
ani Garima ekdam kadak form madhe ali ahe precap madhe... looks like she got over her fear of DADI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashi--

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Ho forum madhun kalal new writer baddal. mhanun ch track itaki fast challiy ka?Shocked
Ani Garima madhe kay change dakhavala. ti dadi la bhetayali ali. i hope next episode interesting asel. may be garima - dadi suspense parda fash

I am really happy for the part she tried to do something to make ASR happy.
pan mala he nahi aavadal ki tila itak gadbadtanna dakhaval. tya evaji jar tila sagal nit kartanna dakhaval asat ani tyananatar hi ASR tech bolla asta tar mala jast aavadal asatSmile

For me 
Today Arnav stole the show by saying "I love the way u r"Heart
he enjoyed watching her and instead of getting angry teased her out of her despair and stopped her from being upset...
ASR came long way for khushiSmile

The part I did't like - khushi's behaviour- why CV's ? why always khushi?Ouch

I thought  it was good episode... Khushi is confident and all but at the core she is not wordy enough to pull the whole thing... i thought it was a sweet gesture on her part trying to do something for Arnav which she think he will like... she did research everything... execution madhe mar khatat show chya director sarakha...Ouch

i loved the way Arnav explained tumhari soach nahi haine yeh sab... you don't need to do all this i love you the way you are...Heart
ani Garima ekdam kadak form madhe ali ahe precap madhe... looks like she got over her fear of DADI

Sayali_23

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

They have never shown Asr and Khushi as equals have they? I think, as a girl myself, this is the most disappointing fact about IPK for me. I take this disappointment out by being anti-Khushi sometimes!

thechaigirl

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

They have never shown Asr and Khushi as equals have they? I think, as a girl myself, this is the most disappointing fact about IPK for me. I take this disappointment out by being anti-Khushi sometimes!

why they need to be equals? doghe hi apapale vegale astativa ahe... and they are true to it...

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

why they need to be equals? doghe hi apapale vegale astativa ahe... and they are true to it...

By equals, I do not mean same taste and hobbies. ASR always has the winning hand. I agree I love that about him. But the way CVs portray Khushi  gets me really angry. This is the reason , I don't watch other indian dramas. I am a strong girl and I can effing take an ASR down any day and stand my ground. Why can't they show a Khushi who is equal to her man in the real sense of the world!

If he can pull of the rasams well, why can't she have a simple dinner date without making a fool out of herself? It that too much to ask ? It is not like I am asking them to suddenly acquire a foreign degree or something! She has been staying over at the RM for months now. Can she not pick up the way Anjali handles herself by simply observing ?

Edited by -sanika- - 27 August 2012 at 10:20am

Sayali_23

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

By equals, I do not mean same taste and hobbies. ASR always has the winning hand. I agree I love that about him. But the way CVs portray Khushi  gets me really angry. This is the reason , I don't watch other indian dramas. I am a strong girl and I can effing take an ASR down any day and stand my ground. Why can't they show a Khushi who is equal to her man in the real sense of the world!

If he can pull of the rasams well, why can't she have a simple dinner date without making a fool out of herself? It that too much to ask ? It is not like I am asking them to suddenly acquire a foreign degree or something! She has been staying over at the RM for months now. Can she not pick up the way Anjali handles herself by simply observing ?

agar mala kalatay tuula kay mhanayache...she handled the booking hassle very efficiently with her sweet talks... tiche background baghana.. she come from a lower middle class family and don't have education and surrounding to learn sophistication... she has started picking up english words and is learning ...i thought it was a good improvement form her Chai and biskut date... she at least didn't make a fool of herself in front of the whole crowd... yess ASR samor zhala pachaka... but he was njoying that...

as for popping the bubble... well tht can happened even with anybody...

as far learning  from Anajali... i really hope not... the only thing Anjali will teach her how to do some pooja...
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

agar mala kalatay tuula kay mhanayache...she handled the booking hassle very efficiently with her sweet talks... tiche background baghana.. she come from a lower middle class family and don't have education and surrounding to learn sophistication... she has started picking up english words and is learning ...i thought it was a good improvement form her Chai and biskut date... she at least didn't make a fool of herself in front of the whole crowd... yess ASR samor zhala pachaka... but he was njoying that...

as for popping the bubble... well tht can happened even with anybody...

as far learning  from Anajali... i really hope not... the only thing Anjali will teach her how to do some pooja...

When i was young, my dad told me , ki we will meet  different people in life. You should learn to take the good points from them and leave the bad points.

Just because she has been born and brought up in a lower middle class setting, should she stay that way forever. Everyone has good points. That is the case with Anjali, forget about her personality. She is very classy but traditional. Khushi can definitely learn something from her about poise. Even dressing for that matter. Anjali is raised with good breeding. She has been in her company for over a year and she hardly picked up anything ? Hey sagla shikaayla kaay jataa aahe?

What I want to say is , Even I learnt all this through observation. This way today, I am as comfortable in an indian relaxed setting as I am in a 5 star function. I don't remember fumbling around like Khushi did.

I distinctly remember Aamir Khan saying in BQC, "If you don't know the answer, you must ask questions! "

Go to top