Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Calling All the "marathi pori" !! (Page 119)

dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

aga many years back ...ata athavat pan nahi...majhi ek school friend Japan la geli hoti tehwa ti manga books gheun ali hoti..wat had caught me was the detailing ...more than reading me they sketch karayla try karayche

neways aaj kal mala documentaries baghayche bhoot ahe...me khup baghte on difft topics...

my latest favorite is a documentary called "Miss Representation" it challenges the potrayal women in world wide media...I got interested bcos I saw interviews and read about women who put it together...

In my line of work I worked with lot of girls here in USA...u will be shocked to hear the perception teen girls here have...I used to help conduct a workshop introducing teen girls to architecture planning, engineering fields ...what surprised me was the prejudice these girls learn growing in a so called developed country like USA..

Girls please check it out here is  a link of the trailer...

and please all u tell me ur thoughts ..
This is so true Bhakti. One of the girls in the video made a similar comment as my daughter. She said some girls in her class are more worried about their appearances than studies. They bring the entire makeup kit to school and doll themselves up before classes. There is so much peer pressure to look good in school. If you don't, you are being labelled as a nerd. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl

dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashi_arnav

i read that spoiler. but so many things at a time n that too before marriageConfusedConfused

About commenting - once upon a time i used to comment on barun's profile whenever i used to like barun's performance and at that time i was not aware of IPK forumBig smile

But now once in a while.

Sanaya profile - No - I m not her fan

ani comment karan profile war ani tyanna top war thevan mala khup childish vatat ataEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -sanika-

Do you guys believe this : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3165616

Also, how many of you comment regularly on Sarun's profile? i haven't even commented once Big smile
I used to comment on their profiles earlier when we had exceptionally good epis. I don't do it anymore.
dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dpotnis

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Sayali, Leena, Sanika sunday che kaay challay?? Me june epi baghte ahe aaj suddha Tongue
June episode baghane has become my hobby these daysWink

for the longest time in this conversation...i kept reading "june" in english and i was like...pudhche kaa naahi baghat aahet?
LOL sanika...tat is funny..
That is funny. Sometimes I too am loss at words when I try to write Marathi in English. e.g. when I want to say " this doesn't happen" in marathi, its "hey hot nahi". Ani vachnayrala vatte she is talking about something/someone HOT.
@sanika, tujhya post la reply kela

Ho baghirtla :) Thank you ;)
Will reply in a while !
Watching JDJ right now
what are u doing ?
Kahi nahi ga. IF var timepass karte ahe. Ghari ekti ahe. Navra anu mulgi school shopping la baher gele ahet.
Tya khusboo cha spolier kai hota? tu decode kelas ka? Mala link pathav tujya reply cha.

Edited by dpotnis - 26 August 2012 at 4:07pm

thechaigirl

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

aga many years back ...ata athavat pan nahi...majhi ek school friend Japan la geli hoti tehwa ti manga books gheun ali hoti..wat had caught me was the detailing ...more than reading me they sketch karayla try karayche

neways aaj kal mala documentaries baghayche bhoot ahe...me khup baghte on difft topics...

my latest favorite is a documentary called "Miss Representation" it challenges the potrayal women in world wide media...I got interested bcos I saw interviews and read about women who put it together...

In my line of work I worked with lot of girls here in USA...u will be shocked to hear the perception teen girls here have...I used to help conduct a workshop introducing teen girls to architecture planning, engineering fields ...what surprised me was the prejudice these girls learn growing in a so called developed country like USA..

Girls please check it out here is  a link of the trailer...

and please all u tell me ur thoughts ..
This is so true Bhakti. One of the girls in the video made a similar comment as my daughter. She said some girls in her class are more worried about their appearances than studies. They bring the entire makeup kit to school and doll themselves up before classes. There is so much peer pressure to look good in school. If you don't, you are being labelled as a nerd. 

aga I was shocked jehwa eka muline mala workshop madhe sangitle ki tila sagle chidvayche ti maths madhe hushar hoti mhanun...muli kuthe maths kartat...ani she said they made her feel like she was weird...tehwa watale ki apan bharatat bare...ashya gosti mulinna face karayla nahi lagat...

khup moral boosting karayla lagayche ki gender kahika asena tyacha buddhi shi sambandha nahi...mulina te kalayche pan peer views r difficult to handle specially at that age...

Looks na nako itake mahatva... majhi ek prof hya topic war khup kaam karte ti mhante ti specifically lahan mulinna tyanchya qualities war praise karte... tries to avoid saying things like"u r so pretty" nothing wrong in it but when coupled with media message around porinchi identity tyachyashich jodli jaate

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 26 August 2012 at 4:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Tya khusboo cha spolier kai hota? tu decode kelas ka? Mala link pathav tujya reply cha.

Waah! Pehilyaanda aikatey ki daughter has gone shopping with Dad.
How old is she ?
dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

How old is she ?
She is 15. Mala baher jaicha kantala ala hota. So ghari aram karte ahe. Thodya velat dinner karaila uthen. Aaj mutton karaicha bet ahe.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl-sanika-

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

How old is she ?
She is 15. Mala baher jaicha kantala ala hota. So ghari aram karte ahe. Thodya velat dinner karaila uthen. Aaj mutton karaicha bet ahe.

sahiii relaxed sunday tujhyasathi...me full weekend alas kela. kaal fakta after long swaypak kela...bharli vangi  for my friends..

dpotnis

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

How old is she ?

My bro is 15..chaila and he has definitely hit his puberty ! Kaay solid moodswings...laahaan hota tevha kiti cute hota! Aata total moody and natki...phew I can't wait for him to out grow it

thechaigirl

Go to top