Members Lounge

India-Forums

   
Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Calling All the "marathi pori" !! (Page 110)

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 7333

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by sayali_d23

ha vegala mudda ahe ki toh change changala hota ka vaiyeett...


ROFLPerfect!

hehehehe i knoww... kay kay vedepana dhakhavala tinee...LOL. but she did created so many jobs in TV industry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 5027

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by sayali_d23

ha vegala mudda ahe ki toh change changala hota ka vaiyeett...


ROFLPerfect!

hehehehe i knoww... kay kay vedepana dhakhavala tinee...LOL. but she did created so many jobs in TV industry


her real life personality is like apni Manoram Mami ...Forceful, but tacky!
laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 3228

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by laap

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by laap

watching d dirty pic on sony!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000" size="2">though Vidya is good in that movie... it is too uncomfortable to watch that movie with family... i saw it online</font>

aare they r showing a very sobre version...infact i amwatching to see ki cut kay kartat aahe ani dakhavtat kay aahe.
yeah...difficult to watch wid famly...but here i noticed a lot of families n women specially watching in multiplexes.
my bro n his gang of frnds had gone to watch it single screen theatre...nikde mhane lok screen var paise fekat hote ...n ulala cha veles everyone wasdancing!!!!
vidya ofcourse was brilliant...ekta mata ki jai ho...kya business acumen!!!


<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990000">Ekataaa ekdam business minded ahee gaa... i really don't like her... pann manalaaa tilaa... TV industry tine khup change keliyee and that to when she was so young...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990000">ha vegala mudda ahe ki toh change changala hota ka vaiyeett...</font>
well ticha saas bahu saga ni aapli vat lavli...pun such shows r still topping d trp charts Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 3175

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laap

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by laap

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by laap

watching d dirty pic on sony!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000" size="2">though Vidya is good in that movie... it is too uncomfortable to watch that movie with family... i saw it online</font>

aare they r showing a very sobre version...infact i amwatching to see ki cut kay kartat aahe ani dakhavtat kay aahe.
yeah...difficult to watch wid famly...but here i noticed a lot of families n women specially watching in multiplexes.
my bro n his gang of frnds had gone to watch it single screen theatre...nikde mhane lok screen var paise fekat hote ...n ulala cha veles everyone wasdancing!!!!
vidya ofcourse was brilliant...ekta mata ki jai ho...kya business acumen!!!


<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990000">Ekataaa ekdam business minded ahee gaa... i really don't like her... pann manalaaa tilaa... TV industry tine khup change keliyee and that to when she was so young...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990000">ha vegala mudda ahe ki toh change changala hota ka vaiyeett...</font>
well ticha saas bahu saga ni aapli vat lavli...pun such shows r still topping d trp charts Ouch

kharach ga...ani ticha success baghun bakichi mendhara tichya sarkhich... aaj kal tichya sarkhe shows pratyek bhashet ahe...kadhi kali marathi serials masta asaychya...405 anandwan, gangadhar tipre wager were my fav ... pan aaj kal tikde pan ashyach serials
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 5027

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
So this got me thinking...which shows do you remember seeing the the pre-ekta period

I will start!

Dekh bhai dekh!
thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 3175

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by -sanika-

[QUOTE=sayali_d23]
ha vegala mudda ahe ki toh change changala hota ka vaiyeett...


ROFLPerfect!

hehehehe i knoww... kay kay vedepana dhakhavala tinee...LOL. but she did created so many jobs in TV industry


her real life personality is like apni Manoram Mami ...Forceful, but tacky!
[/QUOTE

totally true... tila quality of entertainment che kahi padle nahi ahe...jaam chid chid hote jehwa ti tichya shows madhlya kahi disgusting goshti justify karte

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 7333

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Khusaboo aunty is bak with riddle... WackoSilly

Kay lihale ahe tiche tila tari kalate ahe ka asa prashna mala padala aheSleepy
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 5027

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Khusaboo aunty is bak with riddle... WackoSilly

Kay lihale ahe tiche tila tari kalate ahe ka asa prashna mala padala aheSleepy


Aaai ga! By the way, new mishthi spoiler...new song...Arshi doing Salsa ?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Way to Learn Marathi and Hindi

Author: sabnis1121   Replies: 0   Views: 3266

sabnis1121 0 3266 19 March 2010 at 1:51pm by sabnis1121
Kartik calling kartik

Author: marsanuj   Replies: 1   Views: 431

marsanuj 1 431 02 March 2010 at 3:16am by indiangirl007
Marathi help for valentine's day please?

Author: 0xd5   Replies: 2   Views: 837

0xd5 2 837 04 February 2010 at 9:13am by 0xd5
Excellent Calling Card for calling India

Author: sanjamis   Replies: 0   Views: 632

sanjamis 0 632 08 September 2007 at 11:18pm by sanjamis
MY MARATHI EXAMS......

Author: angadkripafan   Replies: 8   Views: 909

angadkripafan 8 909 17 August 2005 at 12:29am by angadkripafan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index