Calling All the "marathi pori" !! - Page 101

Posted: 11 years ago
For once, me and Bhakti are on the same page! 😆
Originally posted by -sanika-

For once, me and Bhakti are on the same page! 😆

dulhe wale dulhan wale on same side ðŸ˜† a day in IPKKND IF history
Let us talk abt happy things...ELDG sampla...any suggestions for a marathi drama ?
Bhaktii u taking part in d contest?

When i was young, my dad told me , ki we will meet  different people in life. You should learn to take the good points from them and leave the bad points.

Just because she has been born and brought up in a lower middle class setting, should she stay that way forever. Everyone has good points. That is the case with Anjali, forget about her personality. She is very classy but traditional. Khushi can definitely learn something from her about poise. Even dressing for that matter. Anjali is raised with good breeding. She has been in her company for over a year and she hardly picked up anything ? Hey sagla shikaayla kaay jataa aahe?

What I want to say is , Even I learnt all this through observation. This way today, I am as comfortable in an indian relaxed setting as I am in a 5 star function. I don't remember fumbling around like Khushi did.

I distinctly remember Aamir Khan saying in BQC, "If you don't know the answer, you must ask questions! "

I agree with you... i m not saying she should not learn from observing... all i m saying is she is trying... the way she used the napkin observing what ASR did...
ani everybody can't be a born genius like you madam... ðŸ˜› (That is intended as a compliment )

Ani as far learning from observing goes... Mamiji is with Anjali so so many years but look at her Marianne?? you have to have that will to learn things then only you can... and Khushi definitely has that will ... i will give her some time i guess
ya baddal kay mhanan ahe tumACH??😲😲. hi kharach creative team madhali asel ka?😕
Originally posted by aparna5293

Bhaktii u taking part in d contest?

Kasali contest ?😲

Let us talk abt happy things...ELDG sampla...any suggestions for a marathi drama ?

I don't watch marathi dramas... but the promos of MALA SASU HAVI looks interesting... 
[QUOTE=aparna5293]Bhaktii u taking part in d contest?[/QUOTE

What contest ga?? Actually office madhun check karte ahe aaj cell war nahi...so sagle replies wachne hote nahi...majhya ajubajula sagle firtayat...koni ale ki screen minimize karavi lagte...
Originally posted by sayali_d23

I agree with you... i m not saying she should not learn from observing... all i m saying is she is trying... the way she used the napkin observing what ASR did...
ani everybody can't be a born genius like you madam... ðŸ˜› (That is intended as a compliment )

Ani as far learning from observing goes... Mamiji is with Anjali so so many years but look at her Marianne?? you have to have that will to learn things then only you can... and Khushi definitely has that will ... i will give her some time i guess

Ho ga...I am not angry at Khushi...I am angry at the CVs...firstly...as Bhakti said, they could have handled the entire wedding scenario better. I haven't complained about them EVER!

When they were stretching the story during IPLs...didn't they show superb episodes?
Swami act, of HIs bolti band, their indoor honeymoon, even their fights? Kiti chaan hote. Even the kidnapping they handled it well. Showing ASR from time to time.

But their actual wedding ? Why are the fast forwarding it ? even their date. Firstly they could have shown it so much better. But they could have shown it so much longer as well. The HOTEL was so DRAB! Her hairstyle was sad! Because the interior was purple, the black was looking even more dull. The hotel should have been at least off white for their dresses to stand out!

After dinner, they could have shown them going on a drive. Stopping to eat something silly. Him sending her off home. Even trying to get comfy in the car. Parking the car at a cliff. Sitting on the hood of the car and looking at their parents. Discussing how happy they would have been !

In the last couple of episodes, why are they not completing the scenes? Abrubtly the scenes are ending and don't even feel like watching new episodes anymore! Re watching old episodes makes it worse! Because there is such a huge difference in the quality of the product. Then, even they hated each other, their chemistry was sizzling. Now that they are in LOVE with each other...what pakaogiri they are showing !