Calling All the "marathi pori" !! - Page 84

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sanika-

Majhi ek frd ghari aaleli ani 6 cake slices aanale, each different! In my mind I was like,"Aga pan mala go-o-d nahi aavadat! " 1 piece khaanyache maajhe vande...6 kon khaanar! 

rahelelya slice itakdee pathavvaa me anandane khieeennn😆
Originally posted by sayali_d23

rahelelya slice itakdee pathavvaa me anandane khieeennn😆

Aaanandaane paathaven ! Over that I have got chocolates ...I felt like screaming ! I HATE SWEETS.

hahahhaha truee

In the whole movie, according to me,  there was only 1 thing that Vidya didn't pull off. Disgust. Her acting wasn't justifying the disgust by the masses. This is where Rakhi Sawant would have been natural at !

aga I have heard  this one she is awesome ...tu youtube madhe tiche naav takles tar tula ajun videos miltil

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000" size="2">though Vidya is good in that movie... it is too uncomfortable to watch that movie with family... i saw it online</font>

aare they r showing a very sobre version...infact i amwatching to see ki cut kay kartat aahe ani dakhavtat kay aahe.
yeah...difficult to watch wid famly...but here i noticed a lot of families n women specially watching in multiplexes.
my bro n his gang of frnds had gone to watch it single screen theatre...nikde mhane lok screen var paise fekat hote ...n ulala cha veles everyone wasdancing!!!!
vidya ofcourse was brilliant...ekta mata ki jai ho...kya business acumen!!!
Originally posted by -sanika-

Aaanandaane paathaven ! Over that I have got chocolates ...I felt like screaming ! I HATE SWEETS.

welll tasa goddhodaa mala suddha nahi awadatt pann cake, icecream khatee...
Originally posted by laap

aare they r showing a very sobre version...infact i amwatching to see ki cut kay kartat aahe ani dakhavtat kay aahe.
yeah...difficult to watch wid famly...but here i noticed a lot of families n women specially watching in multiplexes.
my bro n his gang of frnds had gone to watch it single screen theatre...nikde mhane lok screen var paise fekat hote ...n ulala cha veles everyone wasdancing!!!!
LOL I cant imagine watching with family...ikde pan mhane theater madhe shitya padlya...me rahte tikde solid desi public ahe cinema hall madhe gele ki ase watate indiat ahot...

pan shitya padne is too much even after tat...desi loka far sojwal wagtat usually😆
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by laap

Ekataaa ekdam business minded ahee gaa... i really don't like her... pann manalaaa tilaa... TV industry tine khup change keliyee and that to when she was so young...

ha vegala mudda ahe ki toh change changala hota ka vaiyeett...
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

aga me ajun nahi baghitla...baghaychay khara
bhagach...for vidya balan!