Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sayali_d23

June episode baghane has become my hobby these days๐Ÿ˜‰

for the longest time in this conversation...i kept reading "june" in english and i was like...pudhche kaa naahi baghat aahet?
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sanika-

Thanks I will definitely watch it. IPK is my only vice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ The rest of the stuff that I follow is super-serious๐Ÿ˜•

I just had a look at the trailer. It is so true. I remember this one incident. My friend had started this youth NGO and we had gone with him to talk to the teacher of a school in a village in the outskirts of Mumbai. I was asked to talk to the children and some parents who had come. These parents were labourers in fields and where not letting their children, especially girls come to school either because 1) they were making the children work for more money and 2) the children were baby sitting their younger siblings. So we got talking about how they need that cask etc etc. And I happened to mention that, if you are atleast a 12th graduate and fluent in English, anyone could work in a BPO and earn atleast Rs 10,000 per month. And there are so many options. i also told them that I was going to UK to study further. My friend told me later, that all the girls and boys were apparently inspired by me and the attendence to school increased. Even the parents started sending the children to school. They were so used to struggling on a daily basis, that they never stopped to paln for the future. But if explained properly, they did listen. I learn never to underestimate the power of speech since that Day. ๐Ÿ˜ณ You just never know what might inspire you in the oddest moments!

vachunn anada vatala ki tuzha mule kahi tari improvement zhale school attendance madhee...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ani vacha shakti mhanashil tar it is as good as atomic energy yaar... can do wonder jar nit vaparali tar.lll
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
watching d dirty pic on sony!
Sayali_23 thumbnail

for the longest time in this conversation...i kept reading "june" in english and i was like...pudhche kaa naahi baghat aahet?

that was ๐Ÿคฃ
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laap

though Vidya is good in that movie... it is too uncomfortable to watch that movie with family... i saw it online
thechaigirl thumbnail

LOL sanika...tat is funny..
thechaigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: laap

aga me ajun nahi baghitla...baghaychay khara
-sanika- thumbnail
Majhi ek frd ghari aaleli ani 6 cake slices aanale, each different! In my mind I was like,"Aga pan mala go-o-d nahi aavadat! " 1 piece khaanyache maajhe vande...6 kon khaanar! 
-sanika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

aga me ajun nahi baghitla...baghaychay khara

I personally think ki this role should have been done by Rakhi Saawant! She would have done it more justice!
Sayali_23 thumbnail

I personally think ki this role should have been done by Rakhi Saawant! She would have done it more justice!

hahahhaha truee