Members Lounge

Calling All the "marathi pori" !! - Page 46

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Anyway girls, me off to sleep. Talk to you later! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Deepali me tula ghari gelyawar veena cha ek interview pm Karen...tila dhartit gadle tar bhukampa vhaycha ugach...ti purna vedi ahe..

Sanika ghari gelyawar tujh a thread wachte shantapane...buchara yaar Hyya rate ne tyane Kay progress karu nahi ka ..BR]
I just wish he gets a project worth him...changla role asel tar toh ajun shiku shakel...dream wud b sanaya in it...me self proclaimed sanaya fan girl ahe...

Thanks Bhakti. Ghari gelyavar login hoin.
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii mulinoo
@leena
jyani post like kele hote tyana pathavali vatate jahnavi ne link.
thechaigirl thumbnail
morning aparna...kaay challay??

-aparna- thumbnail
Good morning
kahich nahi re timepass

congo for goldie;)
thechaigirl thumbnail
@ Aparna Thank u Thank u...and my 1001 tumha saglya navin maitrininna dedicated. Masta watate roj tu, Sanika, Leena, Deepali and Yashi saglyanshi gappa marayla ...

-aparna- thumbnail
Thankuu thankuu lol
mala sudhha
gharchya sarkhach vatate
dpotnis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dpotnis

Thanks Bhakti. Ghari gelyavar login hoin.

Interview baghitla.  Aaishappath Bhakti me mhatlya pramane he baya Barun la kaccha kavun takel. Hopefully Barun door rahil heechya pasun.
dpotnis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparna5293

Thankuu thankuu lol
mala sudhha
gharchya sarkhach vatate

Hi Aparna, Kashi ahes? Abhyas thik challa ahe?
dpotnis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Tula tar mahiti ahe me ekdum khushi chya maherchi ahe

but yes I see y u can have issues with her...even GH had said he has difficulty writing her role   ðŸ˜†

Finished chores and have sometime to pen down what bothers me in IPK. So here goes.
Actually me doghannchi fan ahe, I mean ASR and Khushi.   ASR chya character ne mala ved lavle ahe. He is perfectly imperfect with his flaws.  Whatever his actions were till the MU was cleared, were justifiable. Not that I approved of his verbal and physical abuses to Khushi, but he was inline with his character. A man wronged by his own family would lash out to any outsider that way. They showed how his character evolved over time very beautifully. The issue I had with him was after Khushi told the truth and tried to clear the MU. He took a long time to regret which was not in his character. All this while he could not see Khushi cry and used to get upset when she did. But when she tried comitting suicide in front of him, I would have imagined him to go crazy with fear and so upset that "He" was the reason for her suicide attempt (after what happened with his mom). Just that thought should have been enough for him to wake up from his slumber and do something to find out the truth. Baiko la outwit karnyat brains vaparu shakto tar ti khare bolte ahe ka hyacha shod nahi lavu shakat to? But I guess at time Barun's movie thing came up and the CVs had to scramble for an alternate track. The story, the execution everything went downhill from there for me. But I can say that no one could have played ASRs character better than Barun. That is why I don't want to see any of Baruns previous serials. 

Khushi che character tar CVs ne pura masaccre kele ahe. Ticha to jhansi ki rani cha avatar lagna nantar dislach nahi. From my POV the biggest mistake she did was to hide the truth. Which was not hers to hide in the first place. But I tried to understand what she was going through. She was always shown to recover from the pain with a smile the next day. But how long can you keep up with that attitude? Roz roz jar tichya var shabdaannche atyachaar chalu rahile tar ti kiti vel hasat rahil? So I totally sympathize with her character.  I hope she bounces back to her old self going forward.
This story could have been told so beautifully. Both trying to understand each other and in that process building up trust. Then they could have shown helping Payash with their marraige issues. Kiti tari chaan tracks dakhavta ale aste. Payash cha track tyanchya lagna adhi kiti chaan hota. In Baruns absence they could have concentrated on those two. Te kidnapping itka drag karaiche kahi garaj nhavti. Ata ek track sampaichya aat dusra suru hoto. Consistency ch nahi rahili.
This is what bothers me.