Calling All the "marathi pori" !! - Page 20

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sanika-

@Leena: Laap cha artha kaay ga. Aalaap maahit aahe ! 
kahi arth nahi..mazha initials ne kelela..username aahe..thats it.
Originally posted by laap

exactly jevha ti svata lihite techa khup grammatical mistakes astat..wen sumone writes it for her she kavita lihite..with rhymming n all.
she is a ph ka mouth piece..once she had asked everyone to call up Star to increase promotion n not to scrap d show...
me pun phn kela hota...star guys were so fed up of d calls..that as soon as IPK mhantla ki te sangayache..no mam d sho is not going off air..😆

Shappat, tu actually call kelelaas ! No ofence to her, she sounds a bit mental. But then, one of my best friends is bengali as well and he is complete nutcase as well. These star ppl must be regretting giving their phone nos. Lavkarach automatic machine war message mile "Hello, Welcome to star Plus, if you are calling about IPKKND ending, it is not. For any other matter please press 2" ðŸ˜†

Shappat, tu actually call kelelaas ! No ofence to her, she sounds a bit mental. But then, one of my best friends is bengali as well and he is complete nutcase as well. These star ppl must be regretting giving their phone nos. Lavkarach automatic machine war message mile "Hello, Welcome to star Plus, if you are calling about IPKKND ending, it is not. For any other matter please press 2" ðŸ˜†
🤣
Did you guys read the latest OS by lazyleaves! NK is EPIC in it. I wish they include the scene in the show :D  Me ajoon hastey! 

I swear. Khushboo che kaaheech spoilers malaa kalat nahi. Sometimes I think her posts are written by different people. Kadhi kaahi lihila eng or hindi , horrible grammar and sent structure. Kadhi ekdum expressive and kadhi poems. Even poems che style different. No particular patterns. I am pretty sure its more than one person writing it.
exactly jevha ti svata lihite techa khup grammatical mistakes astat..wen sumone writes it for her she kavita lihite..with rhymming n all.
she is a ph ka mouth piece..once she had asked everyone to call up Star to increase promotion n not to scrap d show...
me pun phn kela hota...star guys were so fed up of d calls..that as soon as IPK mhantla ki te sangayache..no mam d sho is not going off air..😆
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
aree mala pan ti mental case ch  watate... sorry for saying that...😳
ase itake lok ahet IF chya IPK forum var ki tyana asha pan goshti disatat jaa nasatat suddha😉

Did you guys read the latest OS by lazyleaves! NK is EPIC in it. I wish they include the scene in the show :D  Me ajoon hastey! 
link plz...😊
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3154437

Hi ghayaa
Did any used to watch Remix serial before?

high five sanika!!!😆
Originally posted by laap

high five sanika!!!😆

High five :P