Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Haila yahan to sab pakke marathi-ians hai😲 main to bachi hu abhi😆
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HEY MAZA NAAV PAN LIST MADHE ADD KARA NA !!!!
thechaigirl thumbnail
Sanika makes sense... and I think his dad is not able to accept her marriage to someone else and is trying to contact her at which point she may have come and told this to Arnav's mom hence the suicide...
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Also, Arnav Singh Raizada la baghaayla kharach tax lagla, tar apan sagle ithe kangaal hooo :P
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

<font color="#0066ff">Haila yahan to sab pakke marathi-ians hai😲main to bachi hu abhi😆</font>

nidhi
just start convo.
U wl learn better marathi too:D
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanika_hp

kewl!

So what do you girls think is the connection of Arnav and Khushi. It has been mentioned in some earlier promo, that Khushi was responsible for Arnav's past. What are your guesses ? This is mine. I am copy-pasting it...again :P

Arnav's dad and Khushi's mum were childhood
sweethearts but weren't allowed to marry cause she wasn't from a rich
family. Both were forced to marry different "suitable" partners. Also,
the payal was gifted to Khushi's Mum by Arnav's Dad and Khushi and Arnav
are meant to fulfill their incomplete love story.

But the think I want to see the most is that Shyam is Khushi's brother :D Solid dhamaal yeil !!!

Kahi challel. Te doghe bhau bhahin nahi nighale mhanje milavle. Mhanje asr and ksr.
I think shyam cha kahitari role ani tyanchya past madhe. Redux madhe tya doodleberry ek theory sangitli hoti tya pramane. I am typing this from my phone so typos astil tar sorry. Anybody awake at this hour? Its lunch time here so have time to chat.Edited by dpotnis - 11 years ago
anu1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dpotnis

Kahi challel. Te doghe bhau bhahin nahi nighale mhanje milavle.

Evhada dekhvnar nait,Karan Asa zala tar Arnav khushi parat eakatra  yenta kathin ahe..may be one sided love from his dad..pan Arnav cya aai cha kaahi tari gairsamaj..ani suicide ..he sagala clear zala ki Arnav la kalel tyat khushi chya aaichi kahi chuki navhati and he will be burden free ani khushi la accept karel...or may be his dad was not a good person and he did something wrong with Khushi's mom and arnava's mom come to abt his true color(like Shyam)and suicide..b'use as per khushi she was with her mom and dad when the accident happen..so her mom was with her or may be one more thing khushi family khup rich hoti not Arnav's.but ka be his dad did some gjotala in business and b'use of that her mom put some wrong statement abt him everywhere and b'use of that stress his mom did suicide..ba'se we all know money is everything for arnav and he did all the hard work for that only so somewhere money is involved in that accident...UUFF damage atta vicha kaun😆

thechaigirl thumbnail
arre yaar aajcha epi cha first part khup sahi hota...pan me na khushi torture ajun deal nahi karu shakat ahe...I mean ti aaji height ahe yaar. Jya parake ti khushila oradte album baghitla mhanun...i mean ti kaay chor ahe ka?? for some reason majha jaam mood bighadla ahe second half of epi nantar...

Wat say deepali, anu??
anu1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

arre yaar aajcha epi cha first part khup sahi hota...pan me na khushi torture ajun deal nahi karu shakat ahe...I mean ti aaji height ahe yaar. Jya parake ti khushila oradte album baghitla mhanun...i mean ti kaay chor ahe ka?? for some reason majha jaam mood bighadla ahe second half of epi nantar...

Wat say deepali, anu??

Aga survatila tar he dakhvaylach hava na tarach Arnav cha khushi sathi cha consern kalel..an kadi kadi mala vatay ki apan sagala ultra dishes tar nahi vichar karat..may be khushi chya aaichi kahi sambandh nasel arch..ani hitch idi tyanch parat Lagan la n deil..khup confusing ahe bagh..😲
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Wat say deepali, anu??

I noe. Khushi cha atyachar bahutek show sampla ki thambel. Hey me tujhe nav visarle.
Read your replies in rimas post.