ASR's baby blue shirt is BACK! *more added* - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Oh yeah. .. some magical moments are very much  in demand.. lovely droolworthy pix 😍
omg the blue looks so good on him! But i am so sad that he wont cut his hair. For how long is he planning to grow it anyway?
Originally posted by Heyybabyydolll

omg the blue looks so good on him! But i am so sad that he wont cut his hair. For how long is he planning to grow it anyway?

That's a question everyone's asking 😆

we should gang up on sobti and force-cut his hair. Sigh. that's the only solution I can think of.
Originally posted by rishi_chhal

btw n early congrats ...u nearly an IF rockerzz

Lol thank you!! I didn't even notice until you pointed it out!
Hehe I seriously had felt that something happened to that blue shirt. They never wore it after the bandage scene but so glad I was wrong. I love him in this shirt but wouldn't it be nice if there wasn't any vest or suit on? 😍

The shirt's back now I hope we will have his old look back as well ❤️
Hiru!

Arnav looks dashing in that blue shirt...thanks for the recap of episodes in which he wore that shirt...he looks fantastic in it and the suit color totally nailed it as well!

Yep, the bandagement, the office store room Rabba Vey...all of those moments were part of the blue shirt phenomena 😆

Sadly i  never noticed but i did notice he looked CUTE
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

Hehe I seriously had felt that something happened to that blue shirt. They never wore it after the bandage scene but so glad I was wrong. I love him in this shirt but wouldn't it be nice if there wasn't any vest or suit on? 😍

The shirt's back now I hope we will have his old look back as well ❤️

he need a hair cut ASAP! that's the first step towards his old look. 😆

Yes there was this one episode where he takes off the vest in anger (obviously at KKG) and we get to see the baby blue shirt without any disturbance.

he looked terrfic in that 😉
Originally posted by sbk2

Hiru!

Arnav looks dashing in that blue shirt...thanks for the recap of episodes in which he wore that shirt...he looks fantastic in it and the suit color totally nailed it as well!

Yep, the bandagement, the office store room Rabba Vey...all of those moments were part of the blue shirt phenomena 😆

shwets, I always had a soft spot for that baby blue shirt. It brought out his complexion well 😆

and yes he looked daper today (after a long time) probably because he was in full suit and ofcourse the BB shirt. Looked and felt like the old ASR 😳
Originally posted by mahiprincess

u guys observe things a lot closer than people usually do🤣

That's how we role baby! 😉