Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR's baby blue shirt is BACK! *more added* (Page 11)

Tennessean Goldie
Tennessean
Tennessean

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hi CDlove,

The CVs have shown the various personalities of ASR in the blue shirt.Wink

1) ASR was at his romantic best when he fell on top of KKGSR in the closet.Wink

2) ASR showed his best athletic skills in saving the statue of DM on that day Clap

3) ASR was at his caring best when he was tying the bandage on KKGSR's fingers.Tongue

4) ASR was at his truthful best today when telling Nani to tell the truth about Shyamu to Hitler Dadi.LOL

5) Last but not the least he was at his killing best on the staircase today which  earned him a big smile and a turnaround look from KKGSR.Wink

That shirt does magic to him and of course to us!Wink

Edited by Tennessean - 08 August 2012 at 3:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CDlove

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by sbk2

Hiru!

Arnav looks dashing in that blue shirt...thanks for the recap of episodes in which he wore that shirt...he looks fantastic in it and the suit color totally nailed it as well!

Yep, the bandagement, the office store room Rabba Vey...all of those moments were part of the blue shirt phenomena LOL

shwets, I always had a soft spot for that baby blue shirt. It brought out his complexion well LOL

and yes he looked daper today (after a long time) probably because he was in full suit and ofcourse the BB shirt. Looked and felt like the old ASR Embarrassed

In fact, when I saw him coming down the stairs, I was immediately reminded of the office store room scene...Gosh, the way he broke her phone! Total bully LOL!

Look at him now...I am loving the way he is locking horns with Dadi and defending Khushi...its just awesome!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-CDlove

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
That shirt used to give me HEART trouble! I think when I saw him in that shirt is when I really FELL for him!

I even ended up staring at a guy at work who wore a similar shirt one day! (It was an embarresing incident to say the least!) LOL!!

The "Heart Trouble" blue shirt is back and I NOTICED! He looked good enough to eat today! Also these days Hotwa in full defense of wife is really melting everyone!

Way to go Hotwa, and welcome back Baby blue!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-CDlovesbk2

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CDlove

Hiru!

Arnav looks dashing in that blue shirt...thanks for the recap of episodes in which he wore that shirt...he looks fantastic in it and the suit color totally nailed it as well!

Yep, the bandagement, the office store room Rabba Vey...all of those moments were part of the blue shirt phenomena LOL

shwets, I always had a soft spot for that baby blue shirt. It brought out his complexion well LOL

and yes he looked daper today (after a long time) probably because he was in full suit and ofcourse the BB shirt. Looked and felt like the old ASR Embarrassed

In fact, when I saw him coming down the stairs, I was immediately reminded of the office store room scene...Gosh, the way he broke her phone! Total bully LOL!

Look at him now...I am loving the way he is locking horns with Dadi and defending Khushi...its just awesome!

I have alternate theories for this but I wont voice it and be a wet blanket Wink

He did remind me of all the good old days...i miss old IPK Ouch

sbk2

adev Senior Member
adev
adev

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
-

Edited by kinavars - 26 January 2013 at 9:18am

CDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

That shirt used to give me HEART trouble! I think when I saw him in that shirt is when I really FELL for him!

I even ended up staring at a guy at work who wore a similar shirt one day! (It was an embarresing incident to say the least!) LOL!!

The "Heart Trouble" blue shirt is back and I NOTICED! He looked good enough to eat today! Also these days Hotwa in full defense of wife is really melting everyone!

Way to go Hotwa, and welcome back Baby blue!

LOLLOLLOL Oh dear!!

And yes amen to that, he did look good enough to eat Wink
Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I love it too. Nice pictures.
hajara786 Groupbie
hajara786
hajara786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
yh but i thik he should have very short stuble