Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why are the scenes so disconnected? (Page 8)

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Number.one.fan

You felt that too?
Well these are exactly my thoughts.

I have been noticing, recently Arnav-Khushi scenes are good and there are many - but they are all rushed and disconnected.

Even in today's song sequence, I felt it ended so abruptly. My first thought was - why did the CVs have to make it so short?
There is no continuity.
One moment Arnav expresses his deepest truth, cut to morning when he's all normal (they both are) and they behave as if nothing happened at night.
Even like you pointed out - after Arnav defending Khushi - he took her to their room and we saw nothing that showed Khushi's thankfulness at Arnav's reaction (that one grateful expression at the time wasnt really enough for me)

Dunno whats wrong. Direction? Script?
Hope they solve this out soon. Episodes are going well. Improve this little flaw CVs and IPK would be officially back!

Exactly, Arshi scenes are abruptly ended.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

I dont knw the editing or direction...I dont feel the magic of HUG and Song sequence...I feel mis coordination or something...or Director wants to show more Dadi...but the scenes r nt in sequence...also missing something...
very well said, there is somethin missing and thats coordination and connection
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaddyAddy

My guess is that they are just trying to get things moving as quicky as possible so that they can cover enough ground to raise the TRP; once that happens everything will return to drag mode.Embarrassed
hmm u might be correct. in this case, i hope that they soon return to their normal pace
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

As I mentioned before, this show has become mediocre at it's best, It's a poor shadow of the original show. There are a lot of things lacking in this drama now. Not just the disconnect between the scenes or epis, not just the SaRun magical chemistry, not just the evolution of characters (the list is endless...)
It seems that each episode is now a bunch of scenes put together without the emotional ties that bind it - this is or was, after all an emotional journey of two lost souls sought after by destiny, bound by relationships. So where are the relationships?  They seem to be spectators rather than participants.
As well, it seems to be a bit far fetched to depict scenes like her slithering all over him, and him not feeling a thing (even through his pain) when just the action of her swinging or drying her hair had made him go weak in the knees and unable to speak! (Yah, yah I understand that this is a man who always hid his emotions etc.)
The emotional disconnect seems to be making the gap wider and it seems that each episode has become a series of scenes that are mechanical. Yes, it's great to have the eye candy scenes, (I admit I am now watching the show entirely from the Sarun perspective) but even these scenes are now becoming technical. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099RickyBahl..sur..

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

I 100% agree with u.. I thot it was only me,hu flt the discnnction btwn d scenes,bt I m glad tht many f us share d same feeling!

..sur..

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

cv's r unpredictable..don't know wat they r thinking..

..sur..

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Totally agreed!!

..sur..

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099..sur..Neha435kbtr

Go to top