Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why are the scenes so disconnected? (Page 6)

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
so true...even i am wondering what happened after the hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Originally posted by chillygirl

to be honest. I changed the channel as soon as i saw her playing the song on her mobile. it was looking deliberate rather than an emotional scene

You know if she even moved her lips a little I could understand that they're putting in some effortConfused but I am extremely unhappy and I am not even hesitant to say that, it was just...just..badConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..kbtr

aafan IF-Dazzler
aafan
aafan

I agree. I feel the same thing. They hv to show some continuity. Some times the scenes feel like we are only watching the highlights of any storyline.

..sur..

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I dont knw the editing or direction...I dont feel the magic of HUG and Song sequence...I feel mis coordination or something...or Director wants to show more Dadi...but the scenes r nt in sequence...also missing something...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..Neha435OmNaMaSteOm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

well in my opinion...

cv's dont want to show consummation cuz their are still many things that need to be sorted out between them. 

the contract marriage being the main thing

khushi has just started to feel the love care and respect of a husband from arnav... so they skip over the sleeping together parts

bec it hard to show two people in love sleeping together and an not touching each other in any way. if scenes of them are shown getting into bed people will say y they did cuddle, y they didnt do it, y this y that. 

so they are  just skipping to morning ... .even with this people people have a 1000 theories. 
i understand that they dont want to show consummation but they can atleast show some dialogue between the two or some silent expressions after such emotional hugs

LIKEDMG

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali00

Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Left for our imagination.
i wonder then why dont they leave other unimportant scenes also to our imagination. they should cut mami, akash and payal's scenes rather these important ones

I agree with u... but tell u what... got used to it... doesn't expect much these days... just watching two beautiful people romancing and fighting... nothing more ... when its a good episode i treat it as a bonus and love spending time in the forum...Wink
same here i love watching the arhi scenes and i guess i should stop looking at any connection between the scenes now
MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
My guess is that they are just trying to get things moving as quicky as possible so that they can cover enough ground to raise the TRP; once that happens everything will return to drag mode.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..LIKEDMG

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnyd

Its not even difficult to complete the scenes. If the cvs want to avoid conversations they can.
 Like After the hug they could have shown Khushi take Arnav towards the bed and Tuck him in. Thats all and the scene would have felt finished. Or when Arnav was dragging her into the room they could have even shown Arnav giving a small smile and moving towards the recliner. Showing that he wasnt in the mood to converse but was not upset with her but is with her always. I agree the scenes feel incomplete and need closure. 
If they wanted Anjali to be shown in a positive light they couldve given a monolouge where Anjali understood that maybe Khushi did all this because she needed to get away. unless they plan to address the khushi lying about bhuaji later. Which I doubt.
u just stole my words. whats lacking in the scenes is a proper closure as they seem incomplete now

LIKEDMG

Go to top