Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why are the scenes so disconnected? (Page 18)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Thumbs Up chillygirl, this is exactly what has been bothering me too. I felt disconnected. The cv's leave a lot of scenes unfinished and we don't want to sit and assume n number of things here.. After such important scenes happen, we want to see the after effects too, the more important post scenes scenario.. they need to correct this soon, for the betterment of the serial and our interest in it fr a longer period of time. And also because that is the right way.
Very true and Morover we are are not asking for lengthy scenes, just a proper closer to a beautiful scene whixh will help us to understand the character better. Is it too much too ask?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabra

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by rvarier

Today ASR confessed tht hs mother committed suicide. Wldnt the next logical step be to gt Arnav to talk abt the whole episode and listen and comfort him. Khushi must be the least curious person to nt ask him abt the whole story, at least once. No one is asking anything abt why Dadi was not in touch wth the family from 14 yrs.

Also the mothers suicide track was forgotten by Khusi and Arnav the next day and thy were bck to flirting wth each other.
Thats what I said. The truth was so huge and such a momentous thing but it's impact is not seen on either of the two, like it was not that important at all

Ahuh, the truth that he shared is the basis of ASR. It is what made him, and the road he took. Which made him force the contract...in short the whole drama. So why was it swept under the rug, AGAIN, like all the other things that have had no closure in this drama??
Seriously thats not the way I expected arnav to react after revealing such a big truth but I guess Cvs have a knack for sweeping things under the rug and moving on to other topics

mayuri099

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Ya, agree, I felt it all disconnected too, they r rushing in all Arshi's scenes! They need to show some connectivity between the scenes! The scene on Rakhi day was ended abruptly, may be they r confused what to show btwn them as we don't know what Kushi is thinking abt the contract! Once the contract time completes , we ll get to see something! Now we even lost the count of remaining days! 7or 6 more days left for contract marriage?
If its abt the contract then atleast show a monologue abt it but even that's not coming. Infact it feels like she has forgotten abt the contract totally

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099Chaituv

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Ya, agree, I felt it all disconnected too, they r rushing in all Arshi's scenes! They need to show some connectivity between the scenes! The scene on Rakhi day was ended abruptly, may be they r confused what to show btwn them as we don't know what Kushi is thinking abt the contract! Once the contract time completes , we ll get to see something! Now we even lost the count of remaining days! 7or 6 more days left for contract marriage?
If its abt the contract then atleast show a monologue abt it but even that's not coming. Infact it feels like she has forgotten abt the contract totally

I somehow have been feeling the CVs want us to forget the contract like so many other things - proper redemption track, the word 'sorry', Shyam, Anjali's baby bump, the list goes on and on.

Chaituv

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

I somehow have been feeling the CVs want us to forget the contract like so many other things - proper redemption track, the word 'sorry', Shyam, Anjali's baby bump, the list goes on and on.
There is a long list of things that Cvs have forgotten and I'm damn sure, they are planning to chuck this contract as well in that list

Chaituv

rvarier Senior Member
rvarier
rvarier

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kbtr

[QUOTE=rvarier] Today ASR confessed tht hs mother committed suicide. Wldnt the next logical step be to gt Arnav to talk abt the whole episode and listen and comfort him. Khushi must be the least curious person to nt ask him abt the whole story, at least once. No one is asking anything abt why Dadi was not in touch wth the family from 14 yrs.

Also the mothers suicide track was forgotten by Khusi and Arnav the next day and thy were bck to flirting wth each other.
Thats what I said. The truth was so huge and such a momentous thing but it's impact is not seen on either of the two, like it was not that important at all

Ahuh, the truth that he shared is the basis of ASR. It is what made him, and the road he took. Which made him force the contract...in short the whole drama. So why was it swept under the rug, AGAIN, like all the other things that have had no closure in this drama??
Seriously thats not the way I expected arnav to react after revealing such a big truth but I guess Cvs have a knack for sweeping things under the rug and moving on to other topics[/QUOTE

__

True, Arnav's past had been blamed for all his bad character traits like arrogance, pride, rudeness etc. Today they started the track and the next moment they diluted it with a flirtatious dialogue. They nullified all the effect that such a bombshell revelation shld hv.

Edited by rvarier - 08 August 2012 at 2:28pm

..sur..

RushilovesBarun IF-Dazzler
RushilovesBarun
RushilovesBarun

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!
man I just hate it, since some weeks they are ending Arshi scene abruptly 
I just hate this feeling
I want to what exactly happen
it leaves us confusing 
I mean I will definitely feel bad cause we used to get even a tiny viny bit scene between arnav khushi, their after thoughts n their feelings else
but now what?
when the true love is even JUST started...

Edited by RushilovesBarun - 08 August 2012 at 2:33pm

..sur..

rIDhid3rox IF-Rockerz
rIDhid3rox
rIDhid3rox

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
i so damn agree with you...
there is a lot of disconnection in the scenes these days...
they are more like shots...can't see the continuation of the story at all...
and the worst thing is...although the confession or rather acceptance was made in fridays epi...there was no reaction to that in the next morning...
god it's high time they correct their mistake

..sur..

Go to top