Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why are the scenes so disconnected? (Page 16)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teleview_101

Good point! I took note of this only after seeing your postWink...because I was quite happy to see arhi scenes however /wherever they come...

And now that you mention, It seems like the writers may have been playing around with all these possible scenarios to take the story forward..Shyaam...payal-akash...anjali-arhi ...NK ..and then someone in the writer room came up with this brilliant story line...and so the writers are in a rush to gives us some quick arhi scenes so that we do not complain (read- BASH) and they may move to the "Brilliant" arc that we are yet to see...

So within a week everyone made friends...nani/Anjali/Payal/Akash /Arhi (not complaining here!) and soon lo-behold ...a new story line...with or without Shyamu...though must say .."distance makes heart grow fonder"...so wanting him back...Think he may be Dadi's nephew????

Hehehe ur comment cracked me up. I guess everybody is celebrating frndships day that's why everyone is in such a friendly mood but on a serious note, if the Cvs seriously wanna increase their TRPs they have to stop this inconsistency right away

seven_stars Goldie
seven_stars
seven_stars

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
totally agreed with you. its really annoying. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

No, you aren't the only one feeling that way! I was wondering the same thing... Friday I can make an exception for cause they are disturbed by Nani, but today I wanted to see an exchange between them after he walks away with her and again in the morning after he tells her about his mom.
The scenes seem incomplete.. Him opening up to her was such an intense scene and they followed it up with cute but silly comedy.
Oh thanx for mentioning the morning comedy, I thought I was the only who found it out of place after all the drama last night. It was cute but in the context, it was complete unnecessary

zainah09

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

<font size="5">U know what...u totally spoke my mind!!
I don't know what happened to the director or creative manager or story writer... it's seriously bothering me these days! Angry
Even if we get to see some rabba ves, they're always incomplete!! Ouch
It feels like they're showing us the rabba ves only to calm us, and they're not really serious about Arshi love/chemistry!! We want to know what's happening between them! What are they feeling about the present situation?! Shocked
We don't even see them sitting together in peace and talking to each other!
IPK is kinda unorganized these days--I must say! Confused</font>

True. Even the rabba ves seem incomplete now. They look forced to me like they are shown only for the sake of it. Where is the passion in it?
abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Agree with u.

..sur..

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by chillygirl

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell
u correctly said, it all experimental now. the cvs know that arhi scenes are their biggest trump card so they are showing them in abundance without any real connection or flow between the scenes

And you know the CV's are so clever like FOX AND JACKAL 
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy.

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.
Even the CV's must know that you can't fool all the people all the time, eh?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099RickyBahl..sur..

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Originally posted by chillygirl

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell
u correctly said, it all experimental now. the cvs know that arhi scenes are their biggest trump card so they are showing them in abundance without any real connection or flow between the scenes

And you know the CV's are so clever like FOX AND JACKAL 
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy.

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.
Even the CV's must know that you can't fool all the people all the time, eh?

I love to be fool IF NK is there...Wink..except HIM ...there is nothing spl to watch nowadays...

..sur..

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Ya, agree, I felt it all disconnected too, they r rushing in all Arshi's scenes! They need to show some connectivity between the scenes! The scene on Rakhi day was ended abruptly, may be they r confused what to show btwn them as we don't know what Kushi is thinking abt the contract! Once the contract time completes , we ll get to see something! Now we even lost the count of remaining days! 7or 6 more days left for contract marriage? 

Edited by Chaituv - 08 August 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..RickyBahl

Go to top