Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why are the scenes so disconnected? (Page 15)

rvarier Senior Member
rvarier
rvarier

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Today ASR confessed tht hs mother committed suicide. Wldnt the next logical step be to gt Arnav to talk abt the whole episode and listen and comfort him. Khushi must be the least curious person to nt ask him abt the whole story, at least once. No one is asking anything abt why Dadi was not in touch wth the family from 14 yrs.

Also the mothers suicide track was forgotten by Khusi and Arnav the next day and thy were bck to flirting wth each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

teleview_101 Newbie
teleview_101
teleview_101

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Good point! I took note of this only after seeing your postWink...because I was quite happy to see arhi scenes however /wherever they come...

And now that you mention, It seems like the writers may have been playing around with all these possible scenarios to take the story forward..Shyaam...payal-akash...anjali-arhi ...NK ..and then someone in the writer room came up with this brilliant story line...and so the writers are in a rush to gives us some quick arhi scenes so that we do not complain (read- BASH) and they may move to the "Brilliant" arc that we are yet to see...

So within a week everyone  made friends...nani/Anjali/Payal/Akash /Arhi (not complaining here!)  and soon lo-behold ...a new story line...with or without Shyamu...though must say .."distance makes heart grow fonder"...so wanting him back...Think he may be Dadi's nephew????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099..sur..

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah sooo agree
I was wondering same like what happened next

..sur..

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
U know what...u totally spoke my mind!!
I don't know what happened to the director or creative manager or story writer... it's seriously bothering me these days! Angry
Even if we get to see some rabba ves, they're always incomplete!! Ouch
It feels like they're showing us the rabba ves only to calm us, and they're not really serious about Arshi love/chemistry!! We want to know what's happening between them! What are they feeling about the present situation?! Shocked
We don't even see them sitting together in peace and talking to each other!
IPK is kinda unorganized these days--I must say! Confused

..sur..Neha435

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
No, you aren't the only one feeling that way! I was wondering the same thing... Friday I can make an exception for cause they are disturbed by Nani, but today I wanted to see an exchange between them after he walks away with her and again in the morning after he tells her about his mom. 
The scenes seem incomplete.. Him opening up to her was such an intense scene and they followed it up with cute but silly comedy.

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

I agree there's no connectivity. We don't get to see their inner thoughts or their reactions. Cvs need to show some connectivity for viewers to relate and understand. Viewers are more interested in ArHI. So, we expect to watch more about how they feel about certain situations and their inner thoughts are needed badly. Like Khushi found about his mom's death, we got a hug and after that they didn't show her thinking about it. Her actions didn't showmucheither.
Bang on kiran. Without proper reactions, I'm not able to relate to characters now. Last night arnav was so disturbed and pained but in the morning he is in a flirty mood. Where is the connection?

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

I LIKE IT - IF THEY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING -ABC- THEN IT'D BE LIKE OTHER SOAPS - BORING - SO THEY LEAVE IT TO OUT OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATIONS - THAT WE HAVE PLENTY OF ESPECIALLY ON IF- IT MAKES IT ALL THE MORE SWEETER & PERSONAL WHEN IT HAPPENS AGAIN. SO AFTER FRIDAY WE HAVE HAD SOME REALLY GOOD SUPPORT -HUGS-TEASING-HUMOUR - ALL SIGNS OF LOVE!!!!

First of all writing in caps is considered shouting. Secondly, if they don't wanna explain everything and leave it to viewers' imaginations then why not just give one minute promo every week and leave it to viewers' imaginations? Why do they give 22 minutes episode 5 days a week?

..sur..kbtr

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvarier

Today ASR confessed tht hs mother committed suicide. Wldnt the next logical step be to gt Arnav to talk abt the whole episode and listen and comfort him. Khushi must be the least curious person to nt ask him abt the whole story, at least once. No one is asking anything abt why Dadi was not in touch wth the family from 14 yrs.

Also the mothers suicide track was forgotten by Khusi and Arnav the next day and thy were bck to flirting wth each other.
Thats what I said. The truth was so huge and such a momentous thing but it's impact is not seen on either of the two, like it was not that important at all

kbtr

Go to top