Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why are the scenes so disconnected? (Page 14)

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Yes definitely agree with you. I too was wondering the same. I think it's honestly because the half an hour then won't end up being enough. Recently we've been getting very well rounded episodes, exploring a lot of different characters. And I guess if they dwell into long Arshi scenes, they won't be able to get that across. It just comes off a bit rushed though. I mean they could just show Arshi and not leave it disjointed then focus the next episode less on them. But then I guess this is where the trp factor comes in, as the trps will remain high only with Arshi scenes. Hope they do elaborate on it a bit more soon though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..Neha435

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psychopinks

Yes definitely agree with you. I too was wondering the same. I think it's honestly because the half an hour then won't end up being enough. Recently we've been getting very well rounded episodes, exploring a lot of different characters. And I guess if they dwell into long Arshi scenes, they won't be able to get that across. It just comes off a bit rushed though. I mean they could just show Arshi and not leave it disjointed then focus the next episode less on them. But then I guess this is where the trp factor comes in, as the trps will remain high only with Arshi scenes. Hope they do elaborate on it a bit more soon though.
i agree with u but the only thing that the cvs need to do is close a scene properly and not leave it halfway and then abruptly end it. a proper closure is the only thing missing from the scenes nowdays
poonam.gupta12 Senior Member
poonam.gupta12
poonam.gupta12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
oh chill yaar...enjoy the show...why take so tensionSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Where are yout feet ... let me touch them... you  penned down my  own frustration... and as for letting it to my imagination ... my imagination is already runninng riot so  don't wanna tax it more... and i am not past of the thinking head o f the crew!!!!

aira02..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadyakali

Where are yout feet ... let me touch them... you  penned down my  own frustration... and as for letting it to my imagination ... my imagination is already runninng riot so  don't wanna tax it more... and i am not past of the thinking head o f the crew!!!!
hehehehe thanx and yes if it was upto our imagination, the show would have been much better and i would rather see than imagineBig smile

aadyakali

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I LIKE IT - IF THEY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING -ABC- THEN IT'D BE LIKE OTHER SOAPS - BORING - SO THEY LEAVE IT TO OUT OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATIONS - THAT WE HAVE PLENTY OF ESPECIALLY ON IF- IT MAKES IT ALL THE MORE SWEETER & PERSONAL WHEN IT HAPPENS AGAIN. SO AFTER FRIDAY WE HAVE HAD SOME REALLY GOOD SUPPORT -HUGS-TEASING-HUMOUR - ALL SIGNS OF LOVE!!!!

..sur..

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I agree there's no connectivity. We don't get to see their inner thoughts or their reactions. Cvs need to show some connectivity for viewers to relate and understand. Viewers are more interested in ArHI. So, we expect to watch more about how they feel about certain situations and their inner thoughts are needed badly. Like Khushi found about his mom's death, we got a hug and after that they didn't show her thinking about it. Her actions didn't show much either.

..sur..Deedeepa1

meera.mallik Groupbie
meera.mallik
meera.mallik

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
u spoke the words in my mind 

..sur..

Go to top