Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why are the scenes so disconnected? (Page 12)

shasru26 Goldie
shasru26
shasru26

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
that is why ithink when we expect they r gud together now nthen there is some unexpected things comes up

am i right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by princessunara

at first i didn't think about it..specially about arnav taking her away from that room..

but i definitely thought about it after the revelation of the painful truth by Arnav...today they took a huge step in their relationship...
and only the Khushi-Anjali-Arnav scene was connected to it..there was a lot missing in the middle...
I didnt like the arnav-khushi-anjali scene that much. i mean how can arnav be so casual abt it? how can he leisurely smile after revealing such a bitter part of his past

that is the middle point i say is missing...because if they had a proper part showing how he felt, that scene would have fit in perfectly..

his smiling was not for fun..it was his reading of Khsuhi..that the truth he told to her prompted her to try to give some solace to Anajli without speaking a word...so well personally i loved that scene, but definitely expected another scene that would have bridged the 2 scenes better..
well yaah, the main reason for my dislike is the lack of connection between the night and the morning scene. the missing monologue of arnav on how he felt diminshed the efeect of anjali scene on me

princessunara

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Agree with you. Something is missing. I think it is the direction. Before, one scene led so beautifully to the next one, now they just end them abruptly. Also, I think, atleast for me, sometimes failing to understand what the characters are really thinking, makes it more difficult to connect to a scene. Anjali has taken such a 180  degree turn since the rakshabandhan, I am not even sure what to think about that. Nobody talks about shyam or kidnapping as if they never happened. The CVs are somehow very reluctant to show any conversation between anyone, let alone arshi. I think that's why we feel the disconnect. It is just scenes after scenes (some of them brilliantly done) without any clear direction or continuity.
very true. i dont feel for the characters or the storyline anymore. there is nu scene nowadays giving us an insight in a character's mindset which makes it difficult to connect with them. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mistletoe-mayuri099

babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you.

I mean after Khushi came back to RM, even the voice-over during the recap always says that "...aur Khushi majboor hoke Shantivan wapas aati hain".

Then suddenly they show Arnav showering Khushi with her favourite gifts on Rakhi day. After the mental torture last week, when did he became so understanding  about her likes and dislikes?

And After the hug (loved it!!!), we never got to know what has happened afterwarsd in the night (not gutter thought, but serious ones too). Scene cuts to next the morning. We see Arnav being so intense and Khushi being so coy and lovey-dovey. Have they cleared out the misunderstanding
about the contract (it is going ot be over on 17th August)? Did they confess their love to each other at least? We never know!!!

And this week, Dadi appears out of blue and mistreats Khushi for no aparent reason till now and Arnav is being overpoweringly overprotective towards his wife. It seems that the abrupt change in their behaviour was planned to pave the way for Dadi and to create new misunderstandings for Arnav and Khushi!!

Off course I am not complaining about this new development in their relation but logic is betrying me somenow!

On second thoughts, when the CVs cannot be consistant about Arnav and Khushi's age, this aparent disconcern for logic is not surprising!! We have to live with it.

So now my mantra is: FPRGET EVERYTHING AND JUST ENJOY THE SHOW.

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babli0204

Completely agree with you.

I mean after Khushi came back to RM, even the voice-over during the recap always says that "...aur Khushi majboor hoke Shantivan wapas aati hain".

Then suddenly they show Arnav showering Khushi with her favourite gifts on Rakhi day. After the mental torture last week, when did he became so understanding  about her likes and dislikes?

And After the hug (loved it!!!), we never got to know what has happened afterwarsd in the night (not gutter thought, but serious ones too). Scene cuts to next the morning. We see Arnav being so intense and Khushi being so coy and lovey-dovey. Have they cleared out the misunderstanding
about the contract (it is going ot be over on 17th August)? Did they confess their love to each other at least? We never know!!!

And this week, Dadi appears out of blue and mistreats Khushi for no aparent reason till now and Arnav is being overpoweringly overprotective towards his wife. It seems that the abrupt change in their behaviour was planned to pave the way for Dadi and to create new misunderstandings for Arnav and Khushi!!

Off course I am not complaining about this new development in their relation but logic is betrying me somenow!

On second thoughts, when the CVs cannot be consistant about Arnav and Khushi's age, this aparent disconcern for logic is not surprising!! We have to live with it.

So now my mantra is: FPRGET EVERYTHING AND JUST ENJOY THE SHOW.
very well said dear and u covered those points as well which i missed. there are a lot of loopholes and open ends in the story as well as arhi scenes now. all these open ends leve a sour taste in the mouth and often we are left wanting for more

babli0204

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell
u correctly said, it all experimental now. the cvs know that arhi scenes are their biggest trump card so they are showing them in abundance without any real connection or flow between the scenes

And you know the CV's are so clever like FOX AND JACKAL 
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy.

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.

Best of luck to them if that's what they are thinking. Because if they are unable to close so many previous loops what makes them think they will able to close this one successfully?! Also, after the past I don't think they have any major card to play. So, if they fail with this one, God really help them.

Edited by mayuri099 - 08 August 2012 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..RickyBahl

MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MaddyAddy

My guess is that they are just trying to get things moving as quicky as possible so that they can cover enough ground to raise the TRP; once that happens everything will return to drag mode.Embarrassed
hmm u might be correct. in this case, i hope that they soon return to their normal pace

yeah... however i like it when it moves fast Smile.

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell
u correctly said, it all experimental now. the cvs know that arhi scenes are their biggest trump card so they are showing them in abundance without any real connection or flow between the scenes

And you know the CV's are so clever like FOX AND JACKAL 
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy.

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.

Best of luck to them if that's what they are thinking. Because if they are unable to close so many previous loops what makes them think they will able to close this one successfully?! Also, after the past I don't think they have any major card to play. So, if they fail with this one, God really help them.
i dont think so they are planning to close these current loops as well. like before, they will again introduce a new plot and forget all abt the past but i agree with u, this dadi track seems like their last resort to garner TRPs and god knows what will they come up with after this

RickyBahl

Go to top