Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why are the scenes so disconnected? (Page 11)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by RickyBahl

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell
u correctly said, it all experimental now. the cvs know that arhi scenes are their biggest trump card so they are showing them in abundance without any real connection or flow between the scenes

And you know the CV's are so clever like FOX AND JACKAL 
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy.

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099..sur..Neha435LIKEDMG

Sanam07 Groupbie
Sanam07
Sanam07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I feel they will show these gaps as flash backs later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
U put into words what I was feeling
It makes me frustrated because we are not getting the essence of the story

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell
u correctly said, it all experimental now. the cvs know that arhi scenes are their biggest trump card so they are showing them in abundance without any real connection or flow between the scenes

And you know the CV's are so clever like FOX AND JACKAL 
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy.

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.
u know i was really surprised that arnav revealed the truth ( ok part of the truth) so easily and just like that. i was thinking he would take some more time to open up but it was really quick. now after reading ur comment, i realised why the cvs easily revealed the truth, its to shut khushi as well us audience

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099RickyBahl

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Agree with you. Something is missing. I think it is the direction. Before, one scene led so beautifully to the next one, now they just end them abruptly. Also, I think, atleast for me, sometimes failing to understand what the characters are really thinking, makes it more difficult to connect to a scene. Anjali has taken such a 180  degree turn since the rakshabandhan, I am not even sure what to think about that. Nobody talks about shyam or kidnapping as if they never happened. The CVs are somehow very reluctant to show any conversation between anyone, let alone arshi. I think that's why we feel the disconnect. It is just scenes after scenes (some of them brilliantly done) without any clear direction or continuity.

Edited by mayuri099 - 08 August 2012 at 11:29am

..sur..

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Originally posted by princessunara

at first i didn't think about it..specially about arnav taking her away from that room..

but i definitely thought about it after the revelation of the painful truth by Arnav...today they took a huge step in their relationship...
and only the Khushi-Anjali-Arnav scene was connected to it..there was a lot missing in the middle...
I didnt like the arnav-khushi-anjali scene that much. i mean how can arnav be so casual abt it? how can he leisurely smile after revealing such a bitter part of his past

that is the middle point i say is missing...because if they had a proper part showing how he felt, that scene would have fit in perfectly..

his smiling was not for fun..it was his reading of Khsuhi..that the truth he told to her prompted her to try to give some solace to Anajli without speaking a word...so well personally i loved that scene, but definitely expected another scene that would have bridged the 2 scenes better..

..sur..

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I agree with you, today I was wanting to see more of what happened after he took her to their bedroom.  Not sure why it's so disjointed.

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

U put into words what I was feeling
It makes me frustrated because we are not getting the essence of the story
true. we are not getting the essence of niether the story and nor the characters

LIKEDMG

Go to top