why are the scenes so disconnected? - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by babli0204

Completely agree with you.

I mean after Khushi came back to RM, even the voice-over during the recap always says that "...aur Khushi majboor hoke Shantivan wapas aati hain".

Then suddenly they show Arnav showering Khushi with her favourite gifts on Rakhi day. After the mental torture last week, when did he became so understanding  about her likes and dislikes?

And After the hug (loved it!!!), we never got to know what has happened afterwarsd in the night (not gutter thought, but serious ones too). Scene cuts to next the morning. We see Arnav being so intense and Khushi being so coy and lovey-dovey. Have they cleared out the misunderstanding
about the contract (it is going ot be over on 17th August)? Did they confess their love to each other at least? We never know!!!

And this week, Dadi appears out of blue and mistreats Khushi for no aparent reason till now and Arnav is being overpoweringly overprotective towards his wife. It seems that the abrupt change in their behaviour was planned to pave the way for Dadi and to create new misunderstandings for Arnav and Khushi!!

Off course I am not complaining about this new development in their relation but logic is betrying me somenow!

On second thoughts, when the CVs cannot be consistant about Arnav and Khushi's age, this aparent disconcern for logic is not surprising!! We have to live with it.

So now my mantra is: FPRGET EVERYTHING AND JUST ENJOY THE SHOW.
very well said dear and u covered those points as well which i missed. there are a lot of loopholes and open ends in the story as well as arhi scenes now. all these open ends leve a sour taste in the mouth and often we are left wanting for more
Originally posted by RickyBahl

And you know the CV's are so clever like FOX AND JACKAL 
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy.

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.

Best of luck to them if that's what they are thinking. Because if they are unable to close so many previous loops what makes them think they will able to close this one successfully?! Also, after the past I don't think they have any major card to play. So, if they fail with this one, God really help them.
Edited by mayuri099 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by chillygirl

hmm u might be correct. in this case, i hope that they soon return to their normal pace

yeah... however i like it when it moves fast 😊.

Originally posted by mayuri099

Best of luck to them if that's what they are thinking. Because if they are unable to close so many previous loops what makes them think they will able to close this one successfully?! Also, after the past I don't think they have any major card to play. So, if they fail with this one, God really help them.
i dont think so they are planning to close these current loops as well. like before, they will again introduce a new plot and forget all abt the past but i agree with u, this dadi track seems like their last resort to garner TRPs and god knows what will they come up with after this
D hug wasn't enough...it's high time dey shud talk 2 each oder wdout showing TEVAR 2 Each oder...u r r8...mn't feeling d intensity...dat's why trp z low...
Originally posted by so_hanikhan

D hug wasn't enough...it's high time dey shud talk 2 each oder wdout showing TEVAR 2 Each oder...u r r8...mn't feeling d intensity...dat's why trp z low...
true its high time they have a normal conversation now and start discussing things
i kno..atlst now dey r husband n wife, so dey shld start hvn real conversations...y dont cvs understand dat evn if dey show nly khushi n arnav talkin wid each other, hvn decent convo 4 a vk also wll increase trp a lot coz fans wont get bored of it!!
yup totally agree with you...scenes are disconnected
Originally posted by aira02

i kno..atlst now dey r husband n wife, so dey shld start hvn real conversations...y dont cvs understand dat evn if dey show nly khushi n arnav talkin wid each other, hvn decent convo 4 a vk also wll increase trp a lot coz fans wont get bored of it!!
yes amongst all these silly antics to raise TRPs, cvs are forgetting the only thing they need to do that is show some heart to heart convo between the two. it will work wonders for the dipping TRPs and be a treat for us audience as well
You said it!
Ridiculous screenplay and lack of consistency!
But SaRun deliver there performances well!
ArHi's story and equation however is murky and weird but the story//track has picked up!