U put into words what I was feeling
It makes me frustrated because we are not getting the essence of the story
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

And you know the CV's are so clever like FOX AND JACKAL 
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy.

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.

u know i was really surprised that arnav revealed the truth ( ok part of the truth) so easily and just like that. i was thinking he would take some more time to open up but it was really quick. now after reading ur comment, i realised why the cvs easily revealed the truth, its to shut khushi as well us audience
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. Something is missing. I think it is the direction. Before, one scene led so beautifully to the next one, now they just end them abruptly. Also, I think, atleast for me, sometimes failing to understand what the characters are really thinking, makes it more difficult to connect to a scene. Anjali has taken such a 180  degree turn since the rakshabandhan, I am not even sure what to think about that. Nobody talks about shyam or kidnapping as if they never happened. The CVs are somehow very reluctant to show any conversation between anyone, let alone arshi. I think that's why we feel the disconnect. It is just scenes after scenes (some of them brilliantly done) without any clear direction or continuity. Edited by mayuri099 - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chillygirl

I didnt like the arnav-khushi-anjali scene that much. i mean how can arnav be so casual abt it? how can he leisurely smile after revealing such a bitter part of his past

that is the middle point i say is missing...because if they had a proper part showing how he felt, that scene would have fit in perfectly..

his smiling was not for fun..it was his reading of Khsuhi..that the truth he told to her prompted her to try to give some solace to Anajli without speaking a word...so well personally i loved that scene, but definitely expected another scene that would have bridged the 2 scenes better..
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you, today I was wanting to see more of what happened after he took her to their bedroom.  Not sure why it's so disjointed.
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

U put into words what I was feeling
It makes me frustrated because we are not getting the essence of the story

true. we are not getting the essence of niether the story and nor the characters
Sairat01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that is why ithink when we expect they r gud together now nthen there is some unexpected things comes up

am i right?
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

that is the middle point i say is missing...because if they had a proper part showing how he felt, that scene would have fit in perfectly..

his smiling was not for fun..it was his reading of Khsuhi..that the truth he told to her prompted her to try to give some solace to Anajli without speaking a word...so well personally i loved that scene, but definitely expected another scene that would have bridged the 2 scenes better..

well yaah, the main reason for my dislike is the lack of connection between the night and the morning scene. the missing monologue of arnav on how he felt diminshed the efeect of anjali scene on me
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri099

Agree with you. Something is missing. I think it is the direction. Before, one scene led so beautifully to the next one, now they just end them abruptly. Also, I think, atleast for me, sometimes failing to understand what the characters are really thinking, makes it more difficult to connect to a scene. Anjali has taken such a 180  degree turn since the rakshabandhan, I am not even sure what to think about that. Nobody talks about shyam or kidnapping as if they never happened. The CVs are somehow very reluctant to show any conversation between anyone, let alone arshi. I think that's why we feel the disconnect. It is just scenes after scenes (some of them brilliantly done) without any clear direction or continuity.

very true. i dont feel for the characters or the storyline anymore. there is nu scene nowadays giving us an insight in a character's mindset which makes it difficult to connect with them. 
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you.

I mean after Khushi came back to RM, even the voice-over during the recap always says that "...aur Khushi majboor hoke Shantivan wapas aati hain".

Then suddenly they show Arnav showering Khushi with her favourite gifts on Rakhi day. After the mental torture last week, when did he became so understanding  about her likes and dislikes?

And After the hug (loved it!!!), we never got to know what has happened afterwarsd in the night (not gutter thought, but serious ones too). Scene cuts to next the morning. We see Arnav being so intense and Khushi being so coy and lovey-dovey. Have they cleared out the misunderstanding
about the contract (it is going ot be over on 17th August)? Did they confess their love to each other at least? We never know!!!

And this week, Dadi appears out of blue and mistreats Khushi for no aparent reason till now and Arnav is being overpoweringly overprotective towards his wife. It seems that the abrupt change in their behaviour was planned to pave the way for Dadi and to create new misunderstandings for Arnav and Khushi!!

Off course I am not complaining about this new development in their relation but logic is betrying me somenow!

On second thoughts, when the CVs cannot be consistant about Arnav and Khushi's age, this aparent disconcern for logic is not surprising!! We have to live with it.

So now my mantra is: FPRGET EVERYTHING AND JUST ENJOY THE SHOW.