why are the scenes so disconnected? - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Poor direction and poor editing. I also feel scenes are very cut to cut, there is no flow.  Today's episode looked very rushed and abrupt to me๐Ÿ˜•  Hope this phenomena doesn't last longer
I totally agree. Each scene is so disjointed. I like the individual scenes, but they don't fit in with the plot. It is like an incomplete jigsaw puzzle.

Every conversation and scene seems so incomplete all the time.

No wonder the loopholes are never closed. Every thread is open.

If you look at individual scenes, they are beautiful, but they are also incomplete.
Originally posted by RickyBahl

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell
u correctly said, it all experimental now. the cvs know that arhi scenes are their biggest trump card so they are showing them in abundance without any real connection or flow between the scenes
Originally posted by princessunara

at first i didn't think about it..specially about arnav taking her away from that room..

but i definitely thought about it after the revelation of the painful truth by Arnav...today they took a huge step in their relationship...
and only the Khushi-Anjali-Arnav scene was connected to it..there was a lot missing in the middle...
I didnt like the arnav-khushi-anjali scene that much. i mean how can arnav be so casual abt it? how can he leisurely smile after revealing such a bitter part of his past
Originally posted by pashna

Poor direction and poor editing. I also feel scenes are very cut to cut, there is no flow.  Today's episode looked very rushed and abrupt to me๐Ÿ˜•  Hope this phenomena doesn't last longer
i hope so too but its on for a while now and i have a feeling it will continue in the future as well๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by rvarier

I totally agree. Each scene is so disjointed. I like the individual scenes, but they don't fit in with the plot. It is like an incomplete jigsaw puzzle.

Every conversation and scene seems so incomplete all the time.

No wonder the loopholes are never closed. Every thread is open.

If you look at individual scenes, they are beautiful, but they are also incomplete.
that just sums up everything. individual scenes are great but we are watching a show and in a sequence these scenes dont connect with each other
Originally posted by priya_dreams

but what is point in having so many ARSHI scenes when they all have to end abruptly and make us all confused and leave us wondering????

i prefer we have few scenes but proper and complete with continuity...
such abrupt ending leave us wanting for more and leave an incomplete feeling. si ill agree with u, ill rather go for quality than quantity
Originally posted by RickyBahl

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell

I am getting this uneasy feeling too. I think they are just trying one thing after another with the hope that something clicks with the trp generating audience. None of the old loops are closed, they have now opened a new one. It's frustrating. I really hope they are going somewhere with all this.
Originally posted by chillygirl

u correctly said, it all experimental now. the cvs know that arhi scenes are their biggest trump card so they are showing them in abundance without any real connection or flow between the scenes

And you know the CV's are so clever like FOX AND JACKAL 
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy.

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.
I feel they will show these gaps as flash backs later