Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotte097 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
cv's r unpredictable..don't know wat they r thinking..
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Number.one.fan

You felt that too?
Well these are exactly my thoughts.

I have been noticing, recently Arnav-Khushi scenes are good and there are many - but they are all rushed and disconnected.

Even in today's song sequence, I felt it ended so abruptly. My first thought was - why did the CVs have to make it so short?
There is no continuity.
One moment Arnav expresses his deepest truth, cut to morning when he's all normal (they both are) and they behave as if nothing happened at night.
Even like you pointed out - after Arnav defending Khushi - he took her to their room and we saw nothing that showed Khushi's thankfulness at Arnav's reaction (that one grateful expression at the time wasnt really enough for me)

Dunno whats wrong. Direction? Script?
Hope they solve this out soon. Episodes are going well. Improve this little flaw CVs and IPK would be officially back!

i completely agree. in the morning scene also, i was waiting for atleast some reaction or remembrance of the past night on arnav's face but it never came, it was like the truth that he revealed was not that important to him
Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kbtr

As I mentioned before, this show has become mediocre at it's best, It's a poor shadow of the original show. There are a lot of things lacking in this drama now. Not just the disconnect between the scenes or epis, not just the SaRun magical chemistry, not just the evolution of characters (the list is endless...)

It seems that each episode is now a bunch of scenes put together without the emotional ties that bind it - this is or was, after all an emotional journey of two lost souls sought after by destiny, bound by relationships. So where are the relationships?  They seem to be spectators rather than participants.
As well, it seems to be a bit far fetched to depict scenes like her slithering all over him, and him not feeling a thing (even through his pain) when just the action of her swinging or drying her hair had made him go weak in the knees and unable to speak! (Yah, yah I understand that this is a man who always hid his emotions etc.)
The emotional disconnect seems to be making the gap wider and it seems that each episode has become a series of scenes that are mechanical. Yes, it's great to have the eye candy scenes, (I admit I am now watching the show entirely from the Sarun perspective) but even these scenes are now becoming technical. 

I think the other problem is that they keep rebrushing the same old scenes into new ones, almost all the old scenes have come in a slightly different way in this past 1 month or few weeks and it gets boring after a while to see the same thing over and again, they need to slow down, like today they could've shown Arnav feeling a tad bit ticklish over khushi's antics, or khushi wiping arnav's tears, I dont know I am not exactly creative lol but I agree to what you wrote
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bong.girl

The scenes are disjointed and the romance between Arnav and Khushi with that Bollywood track playing in the background seemed so forced and out of place. I don't understand why this sudden love for Arnavji  to the extent of even forgetting her own humiliation at the hands of the same man? The romance seems rushed.

I was excited about the little breather in the form of that song and  romance but the CVs just killed it for me.

bang on!! why such sudden love and how come a girl who gets nervous to even talk to her husband became so bold as to play a song for him
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adithyan

scenes r disconnected...but i am happy as long as we r gettg arshi scenes...(before next sepa)rtn

yes thats the only saving grace of the episodes now that we are getting plenty of arhi scenes
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

As I mentioned before, this show has become mediocre at it's best, It's a poor shadow of the original show. There are a lot of things lacking in this drama now. Not just the disconnect between the scenes or epis, not just the SaRun magical chemistry, not just the evolution of characters (the list is endless...)

It seems that each episode is now a bunch of scenes put together without the emotional ties that bind it - this is or was, after all an emotional journey of two lost souls sought after by destiny, bound by relationships. So where are the relationships?  They seem to be spectators rather than participants.
As well, it seems to be a bit far fetched to depict scenes like her slithering all over him, and him not feeling a thing (even through his pain) when just the action of her swinging or drying her hair had made him go weak in the knees and unable to speak! (Yah, yah I understand that this is a man who always hid his emotions etc.)
The emotional disconnect seems to be making the gap wider and it seems that each episode has become a series of scenes that are mechanical. Yes, it's great to have the eye candy scenes, (I admit I am now watching the show entirely from the Sarun perspective) but even these scenes are now becoming technical. 

Eveni loved todays scene...but a big thing is missing. Actually its just 1 year of IPK and he Cv's have adopted family politics as theme which shud come later in the show atleast in this year end, not now.It was time for love to bloom between arshi not family politics. I will resort to watching IPK old episodes in Youtube.  If they are doing that for redemption its welcome or else i dont understand why this past thing so early in IPK track
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

at first i didn't think about it..specially about arnav taking her away from that room..

but i definitely thought about it after the revelation of the painful truth by Arnav...today they took a huge step in their relationship...
and only the Khushi-Anjali-Arnav scene was connected to it..there was a lot missing in the middle...
sur91 thumbnail

i totally second that. as someone correctly pointed we are just seeing the highlights of a show now which bears no connection to each other
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smitz_LIGHTS999

I 100% agree with u.. I thot it was only me,hu flt the discnnction btwn d scenes,bt I m glad tht many f us share d same feeling!

yes they are many who share the same feeling