Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Totally agree with you... all the beautiful scenes and their is no proper finish... why cannot they spend just 1 more minute to finish the arhi scenes
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: chaamaa

even I have the same thoughts I mean its annoying me nowadays we are not getting to see their discussions which is very much needed according to me they should show these scenes at present not in flashbacks because the essence and the power will be lost  instead of showing dadi 's daadagiri I really prefer arshi conversation scenes.
what say guys??

exactly. to understand and get attached to the characters we need to know what they feel but we are not getting such scenes
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well in my opinion...

cv's dont want to show consummation cuz their are still many things that need to be sorted out between them. 

the contract marriage being the main thing

khushi has just started to feel the love care and respect of a husband from arnav... so they skip over the sleeping together parts

bec it hard to show two people in love sleeping together and an not touching each other in any way. if scenes of them are shown getting into bed people will say y they did cuddle, y they didnt do it, y this y that. 

so they are  just skipping to morning ... .even with this people people have a 1000 theories. 
chaitali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chillygirl

i wonder then why dont they leave other unimportant scenes also to our imagination. they should cut mami, akash and payal's scenes rather these important ones

I agree with u... but tell u what... got used to it... doesn't expect much these days... just watching two beautiful people romancing and fighting... nothing more ... when its a good episode i treat it as a bonus and love spending time in the forum...😉
dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Its not even difficult to complete the scenes. If the cvs want to avoid conversations they can.
 Like After the hug they could have shown Khushi take Arnav towards the bed and Tuck him in. Thats all and the scene would have felt finished. Or when Arnav was dragging her into the room they could have even shown Arnav giving a small smile and moving towards the recliner. Showing that he wasnt in the mood to converse but was not upset with her but is with her always. I agree the scenes feel incomplete and need closure. 
If they wanted Anjali to be shown in a positive light they couldve given a monolouge where Anjali understood that maybe Khushi did all this because she needed to get away. unless they plan to address the khushi lying about bhuaji later. Which I doubt.
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArnaavKhushi22

To add for today's song sequence, MY opinion:

I mean when they do song sequences, every show not only this one puts so much effort, but today was appalling, Khushi put on her mobile and just moved here and there of what we saw in the SBS so I didnt see anything new magical or feel like awww this is so so emotional, it was all done quickly and for the sake of it. 

to be honest. I changed the channel as soon as i saw her playing the song on her mobile. it was looking deliberate rather than an emotional scene
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hrttknbyarshi

U r right, I also felt the loss of connection between the scenes. 

But this trend i'm noticing from the episode before the celebration of rakshabandhan, at one epi it was shown arnav threatening khushi to reveal the secret of their contact marriage at gupta house to khushi's family, and the very next episode started wid arshi returning back to shantivan. Everything was so abrupt.

yes this trend has been fairly recent and almost all the arhi scenes end abruptly now
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

why ???????????????  Is their imagination is not good enough ????????   😲

ðŸ˜† i have the same question to the cvs
Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
was thinkin the same really wanted to knw what happened next but we dont get to see it!
Black_Paradize thumbnail
so true...even i am wondering what happened after the hug