why are the scenes so disconnected?

Posted: 11 years ago
I wont even touch upon today's episode as its a different debate altogether but whats bothering me since the last Friday's episode is the sudden disconnection in the ArHi scenes and their abrupt ending.

On Friday, we saw such an emotional scene where arnav declared his love through some gifts and a hug and khushi accepted and reciprocated the feeling by hugging him back. after such a heart-warming hug which was meaningful in both their lives, suddenly the scene shifted to morning and we never got to know how they both felt at their open acceptance of love or what were their after-thoughts.

Similarly, in today's episode after arnav confessed and revealed such a painful truth abt his past to khushi, we got no insights on how he felt after sharing such a bitter truth or how khushi felt after hearing. yes, we got a hug but what about what comes after the hug. The scene abruptly ends with their hug and we again see that its morning.

Another scene which falls here is the opening scene of today's episode. arnav stood by his wife against his dadi which was a first for him. even khushi was surprised at his actions. He took her away to their room but what happened in there? how did they both react to what happened?

there is a disconnection between scenes now as we are not able to see how the couple reacts or feels at a certain situation.

Am I the only one who is feeling this or do u guys agree with me

NOTE: This is not a bashing or criticism post. Also, this post is not about the storyline or arnav and khushi
Edited by chillygirl - 11 years ago
it was posted as blank. edited it now
i agree with you, 
they should show at least some scenes AFTER the hugs or him taking Khushi into their room etc..
it does feel disconnected i do agree :')
Originally posted by mayabegum

i agree with you, 
they should show at least some scenes AFTER the hugs or him taking Khushi into their room etc..
it does feel disconnected i do agree :')
yes its really unnerving that everytime they stop at the hug and we are left wondering what happened after that
it  happened last time too

i dont know why they do that
Originally posted by naddiya26

it  happened last time too

i dont know why they do that

let's c naddiya even i felt i bt let's wait for cv's

Xactly!! I dun understand wats the rush specially wth Arhi scenes.😕

each week each epi seems like a stand alone
i was expecting exactly what u said or may be more

Yeah I was looking forward to today thinking that it'll be nice to see some mature romance along with Arnav's reaction and behaviors, but I feel the scenes lack that emotional magic we had before, when I use to watch a scene i'd love to watch over and again but these days I can tell I watch only two people acting then displaying the characters, the show seems a bit a weird now, as if they're just acting and making episodes for the sake of it, lots of wows and bows going for barun and sanaya, but I really dont see the chemistry I saw before, I want them to show us detailed reactions, the scene would've been better when Khushi hugged Arnav and then comforted him or at least he said a few more words. Anyways I might get bashed for this so I shall leave it here

They seem to be rushing the scenes and getting them over and done with, there is no sense of emotions I can feel between the characters, maybe they dont like doing close romantic scenes😕

I dont want to sound like I am bashing or moaning, but I've been saying before that I will stop watching as soon as I get bored, I have a feeling that it is coming now, dont think I'll watch for a while now.  Edited by ArnaavKhushi22 - 11 years ago