India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Heart Wrenching Precap (Page 5)

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Hi, this is my first post in this forum. I am a silent reader and created this ID today only to be able to share my thoughts about the show.

I am sorry to start on this note, but I cannot really get emotional about the precap. Ishaan is just a child who has been given dialogues meant to be spoken by adults. He cannot even tie his shoelaces. What does he know about earning money and shouldering family responsibility? Sorry, but I'm finding it difficult to join in the fawning over this kid (or his words).

--Kanan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachi

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

haila chipkoo hema ROFL you always crack me up!

i like her yaar shes a good friend but i do admit from her entry only she touches him too much LOL
but thats a part and parcel of a 3rd angle i guessLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palingenesisashish.sachiforever.young

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Originally posted by luminos3

When two actors make d audience root for them as a jodi they have displayed true acting skills. Hats off to Sumit,Rati, Rahul and Sandeep. I was horrified by d precap. Rahul made me tear up today. Melita Shalu and I have termed Ms Swetha Ms Chipkoo. I mean she does not have to touch Ricky every 2 seconds. I find dat really disturbing. Maybe she is also some obsessive psycho like Sameer. U never know!

Arey Hema Shubh Shubh bolo.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PeraltaGarrantyforever.young

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Luminos: Maybe she was a social activist for the CHIPKO movement(thats really a thing BTW) LOL Yes its really disturbing. And the rest, loved what you wrote. They deserve every bit of the appreciation. Smile

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 08 August 2012 at 10:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachi

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=AllThingsNice]

Hi, this is my first post in this forum. I am a silent reader and created this ID today only to be able to share my thoughts about the show.

I am sorry to start on this note, but I cannot really get emotional about the precap. Ishaan is just a child who has been given dialogues meant to be spoken by adults. He cannot even tie his shoelaces. What does he know about earning money and shouldering family responsibility? Sorry, but I'm finding it difficult to join in the fawning over this kid (or his words).

--Kanan.
[/QUOTE

Kanan , we know Ishaan is just a kid , and knows nothing about Earning & responsibilities.

We here are just applauding the 'Jazba' of IshaanTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rdynamic_doll

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

When two actors make d audience root for them as a jodi they have displayed true acting skills. Hats off to Sumit,Rati, Rahul and Sandeep. I was horrified by d precap. Rahul made me tear up today. Melita Shalu and I have termed Ms Swetha Ms Chipkoo. I mean she does not have to touch Ricky every 2 seconds. I find dat really disturbing. Maybe she is also some obsessive psycho like Sameer. U never know!

Hema - so u also noticed this...ROFL.. i think she was good friend of sameer, kuch tips lesson liya hogaWink..
Bold ClapClapClap.. yes too good

Yes that was the good and the best scene they thought for ishan... hope hope munna atleast now he starts working

Edited by adinats07 - 08 August 2012 at 10:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanpalingenesisashish.sachiforever.youngdynamic_doll

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Very nice post i agree with you preacap is very emotional heart touch scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanashish.sachidynamic_doll

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Kanan: First of all welcome! secondly I think logic fails here. Plus we do not know what Ishaan did. Maybe he carried people's bags(small one) from grocery stores or took a dog for a walk! Time often makes pple responsible. We are merely celebrating the fact that Ishaan is being represented so beautifully. It got tears in our eyes. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalriyakhanAllThingsNiceashish.sachidynamic_doll

Go to top