Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Heart Wrenching Precap (Page 4)

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

Ashish - i was just saying some1 the same.. that was the most beautiful scene.. i hope atleast now Munna works..

u know even i loved the start scene till shweta came.. then that connection broke.

be4 that Rishi anger and the way  Indira was looking at him with heart in her eyes.. both where too good.. but when Shweta came their connection broke...

Or else it was like some heart wrenching pain going on between them..

Veena , I think the whole Episode was simply too good.

All the Emotions of Rishi & Indira were fabulous.Clap Let's hope Inshi ki yeh judaai kisi positive note pe end ho.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalRasha4evaPeraltaGarrantydynamic_doll

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

oh ya starting scene was painful alright u could feel it!
yes when shweta entered it did feel like their connection broke but thats what a 3rd angle doesLOL
but im glad shes a sweet friend ricky can be himself with since she knows him from childhood

and one dialog of shwethas interested me tumhare gusse me hamesha tume musibat mein daala hai
i wanna know what were those instances

also i do think shwetha is a little to handsy on ricyi LOL cvs trying their level best to irritate inshi fans LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL.

I think Shweta's character is good & nice. Exactly the need of the hour.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PeraltaGarrantyforever.young

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
ashish i love shwetha u know that Tongue  she came when ricky needed someone the most and shes such a sweet friend their friendship is really sweetEmbarrassed
but cvs intentionally doing stuff to torture inshi fans makes me laugh LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rashish.sachi

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Ankita - HD always does that.. when one of the best plot is going on they do such big blunders.. this is not the 1st time...this 3rd angle always reduces the intensity of the scene which is going on..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123AnkitalovesHDashish.sachi

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

ashish i love shwetha u know that Tongue  she came when ricky needed someone the most and shes such a sweet friend their friendship is really sweetEmbarrassed
but cvs intentionally doing stuff to torture inshi fans makes me laugh LOL

Yeh , I know that Melts.Tongue

Par agar CVs aisa nahin karenge to CVs CVs nahinLOLLOL

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
mels - i was thinking the same...kuch zyadha ho raha hai... and they always do that with Inshi fans.  LOLLOL

oh ya starting scene was painful alright u could feel it!
yes when shweta entered it did feel like their connection broke but thats what a 3rd angle doesLOL
but im glad shes a sweet friend ricky can be himself with since she knows him from childhood

and one dialog of shwethas interested me tumhare gusse me hamesha tume musibat mein daala hai
i wanna know what were those instances

also i do think shwetha is a little to handsy on ricyi LOL cvs trying their level best to irritate inshi fans LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

rupzgalsamrudhi.rashish.sachi

palingenesis IF-Rockerz
palingenesis
palingenesis

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
When two actors make d audience root for them as a jodi they have displayed true acting skills. Hats off to Sumit,Rati, Rahul and Sandeep. I was horrified by d precap. Rahul made me tear up today. Melita Shalu and I have termed Ms Swetha Ms Chipkoo. I mean she does not have to touch Ricky every 2 seconds. I find dat really disturbing. Maybe she is also some obsessive psycho like Sameer. U never know!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalkaya123samrudhi.rAnkitalovesHDRanjinikishanashish.sachiadinats07dynamic_dollPeraltaGarrantyforever.young

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Veena , I think the whole Episode was simply too good.

All the Emotions of Rishi & Indira were fabulous.Clap Let's hope Inshi ki yeh judaai kisi positive note pe end ho.Tongue
[/QUOTE]
yes emtional..bec jitna Rishi will be angry with indira that more he will repent... and when the repent start.. once rishi comes to know hope that they handle well.

but lets stick to u topic  i am waiting for my little inshan 2mmrow.. mera chota baccha... hope now munna becomes serious

ashish.sachiAnkitalovesHDdynamic_doll

Go to top