Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Heart Wrenching Precap (Page 3)

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manuya

what he is going to stay with  that swethaConfused even though she seems a nice girl i dont want this!!! whywe have see all this please cvs why are playing with our emotions you how sensitive when it some to inshiBroken Heart

Guess , he has got no other place to stay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Yes maybe in her outhouse or guest house! Its fine Rishi needs a sympathetic ear. He needs a good friend now. I think Shweta's char has a lot of potential. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishanashish.sachi

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i nevr used to comment bcz i cant see hd frm my hostel...i used to see some of the scenes frm youtube and always liked the show... after  my lap created probs fr me nd i stopped watching...used to get the details frm all the posts and written updates and  infact i started to think that 'IS THIS SHOW THAT BAD'?...bcz dats the picture i used to get frm some of the post..nw am back home and saw yesterdays and todays episode...i was speechless...numb...

todays episode is just more than enough for me to say that 'HITLER DIDI IS THE BEST SHOW'...
i am still in tears...hats off to rati pandey, sumit and all the star cast ..
i dont knw hw to express my feelings through words...
just wanna say that am deeply in love with this show...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalkaya123samrudhi.rRasha4evaAnkitalovesHDRanjinikishanashish.sachidynamic_dollPureBliss

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Ashish - i was just saying some1 the same.. that was the most beautiful scene.. i hope atleast now Munna works..

u know even i loved the start scene till shweta came.. then that connection broke.

be4 that Rishi anger and the way  Indira was looking at him with heart in her eyes.. both where too good.. but when Shweta came their connection broke...

Or else it was like some heart wrenching pain going on between them..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalsamrudhi.rRasha4evaAnkitalovesHDRanjinikishanashish.sachidynamic_dollPeraltaGarrantyforever.young

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
achoose: Thank you so much for writing in! Smile You stole my words. I have nothing to say! This track is giving me ample reasons to celebrate. This is a show to watch out for and probably ranks 1 in my list! No for surely. LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalRasha4evaashish.sachidynamic_doll

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Adinats: I am so sorry I do not know your name but i really like your comments. I must agree as soon as she stepped in the connection broke. It was a roller coaster ride otherwise. I was NUMB!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalRasha4evaashish.sachidynamic_doll

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

Ashish - i was just saying some1 the same.. that was the most beautiful scene.. i hope atleast now Munna works..

u know even i loved the start scene till shweta came.. then that connection broke.

be4 that Rishi anger and the way  Indira was looking at him with heart in her eyes.. both where too good.. but when Shweta came their connection broke...

Or else it was like some heart wrenching pain going on between them..

oh ya starting scene was painful alright u could feel it!
yes when shweta entered it did feel like their connection broke but thats what a 3rd angle doesLOL
but im glad shes a sweet friend ricky can be himself with since she knows him from childhood

and one dialog of shwethas interested me tumhare gusse me hamesha tume musibat mein daala hai
i wanna know what were those instances

also i do think shwetha is a little to handsy on ricyi LOL cvs trying their level best to irritate inshi fans LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalRanjinikishanashish.sachiAnkitalovesHDforever.youngdynamic_doll

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@ankita- exactly dear...u said it all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachiAnkitalovesHDdynamic_doll

Go to top