India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why does everyone think???

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Everyone's or should I say most people's speculation is that Khushi's mum is the other woman in Arnav's dad's life... but do you really see that as a possibility??? I mean that is twisted in a way cause if they were involved it in a wierd way makes Arnav and Khushi step brother and sister which is not a possibility!

Besides its gonna be too much mess to clean... She is a reminder to Anjali of her husband's treachery, now if she becomes a reminder of her mom's demise... how many lifetime will it take to get over that??

Arnav's painful past made him the guided and closed man he is today... he is just begun to loose that hard exterior because of this woman.. now if she is connected in any way to his past...how does he open up to the only person who probably can heal him??

Not just them... the entire family... eve if they dont want to hate her... they can never forget the fact if they translate into how the predication seem to be going..

And anyways this production house has a habit of misleading dramatically moment... we have enough instances of that in the past...
trying to divert all attention from Shyam being the kidnapper.. people even went to the extend of thinking Akash did it!
Trying to making it look like Shyam managed to get anjali bitten by scorpion.. there too peculations went to decide that Khushi would get bitten!

For all you know... she is just an old lady pissed with her fit impression of Khushi and with Arnav's undying and defiant support of his wife... she is just ore annoyed. Plus the spoiler did she is an neutral character... so this could just be the initial hiccup.

And if you ask me.. I will put my money on her being instrumental in getting them wed again... cause being the traditional type she is angry that Arnav defied traditions and is just using Khushi as her punching bag!!

Edited by jules - 08 August 2012 at 10:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iiiiisshagun05.ProperPatola

balav Senior Member
balav
balav

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
may be Arnav's  father  being married  would have behaved with Khushi's mother the way shyam the sneakwa behaved with Khushi. May be Khushi's mother would have been as innocent as Khushi is .
Arnav's mother would have misunderstood Khushi's mother and would have committed suicide which fact is known to Arnav's dadi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanusneha

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balav

may be Arnav's  father  being married  would have behaved with Khushi's mother the way shyam the sneakwa behaved with Khushi. May be Khushi's mother would have been as innocent as Khushi is .
Arnav's mother would have misunderstood Khushi's mother and would have committed suicide which fact is known to Arnav's dadi.

I am still saying... even if that were to come true... any such connect of Khushi would be difficult to sweep under the carpet who still has a lot to come to terms with that is directly and indirectly related to Khushi.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top