ASR in sky blue shirt after a long time *pics*

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

who is dead seeing this.. me *faintwa*

more pics..

so what <3

since the topic  sky blue shirt is going on, i have analyzed that when arnav wears this shirt, it inidcates a short  separation between him and khushi..
remember, the 1st time he wore this.. that time was in the storage room in his office.. in that ep, she told him she is going away from him.. she is going to lucknow, .. the next day she prepared to go to lucknow...
 the last time we saw him weraing this shirt was him bandaging her finger in front of the temple. there again they both vow to each other to never see again.. and parted.. so is it me being superstitious or there is nothing to this sky blue shirt story

need comments on this one..

Edited by pieryrose - 08 August 2012 at 10:13am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantusueheartlove_arnavkhushishaikhtee27rabiacasachatritsnicky97Samiiiikhushi_arnavkiimaginationtwinkle662shantellbrownOnly4DilishBrashti24dhivygkoolansJOSH1atipreet-Reader-falak9090smilaMithilaTorrshabi8kitty789AtyayNurabBecsxoxo_BaruNiallpriyankaaZ_ArShimanasa.dstarplus31..Anannya..DEE2803bismazaman2000unna_178shanthipriyaRee1306Swap-ArhiPashnasreemeeraangelic_leena_3shagun05aarrsshhiitvbug2011shilpa09ArnavKhushijodimelihoneyeyesonmeBarundeewani19coronapsychesikhni_SaRun.srijaaa127smitarSidda8amaypranaysayli_sarunEdella17bella39ragvir.fansbk2.Sad.But.True.pinky89silvia1999westindianEggon_Snow.SobtiLicious.tash10mishti_17-Rehnuma-

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I have missed this shirt dearly...Barun always looks amazing in Blue Embarrassed

Thanks so much for the pics Wink

Edited by Edella17 - 08 August 2012 at 9:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gkoolansEvilMindedMepriyankaaangelic_leena_3Barundeewani19pieryroseRabba-Ve-Delena

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
will update more pics later..e njoy
pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

I have missed this shirt dearly...Barun always looks amazing in Blue Embarrassed

Thanks so much for the pics Wink

yup.. this is one  my fav shirts of arnav.. god, he looks so damn handsome and dashing.. ur wc dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Edella17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
*deadwa* Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

unna_178Edella17Barundeewani19pieryrose

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

he really looks so cute and hot!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

magneticbarun Senior Member
magneticbarun
magneticbarun

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming     barun sobti+ blue shirt+ deadly smirk = me swoon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12crazyforarshiunna_178angelic_leena_3Barundeewani19pieryrose

melihoney IF-Dazzler
melihoney
melihoney

Hayeee his smile in the second one, i faint thud

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MithilaTorrpieryrose

Go to top