India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Saraswati and Krishna

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Today Saraswati takes out some of Krishna's old clothes and say she should wear them
like she did before marriage .
Krishna just smiled at her mother and took the clothes .
Why is Saraswati been this way ?
I thought she approved of Pinto been her S-I-L . But it almost seems as if she is slowly trying to put a END to Prishna's marriage .

What are you'll views

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchkinshukluvsjlatanziaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

kinshukluvsj Goldie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchJade0001moniluvskinshuktaahir004

Jade0001 IF-Sizzlerz
Jade0001
Jade0001

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I know at times Saraswati can seem difficult . I think she feels better knowing her daughter is safer at her place .
She probably wants this transtition to be an easy one for krishna
but I do agree she should allow krishna herself to make these choices without anyone offering krishna a different lifestyle . because been at her mum's place she is already living differently so the dress code should really be of krishna's choice and not her mum's

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuktaahir004

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Sorry I'm posting after very long time but could not stop myself after seeing this post. I agree with you. She is after Krishna for everything and the SIL who actually ditched them, he is still staying in their house without any problems and Pintu who has always been there for them has to take all the insults.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latanziataahir004moniluvskinshuk

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
u can't blame the mom alone krishna is just going along with everything like a lame duck. where is the girl who took on ST, she did not back down nor cower from her threath,what the hell happen to that girl. Angry Confused Thumbs Down

I am sick of this timid krishna, what ever is coming to her she deserved it as far as i am concerned. in today's ruthless world u do not lay down and play dead,because any and everyone will walk over u, very few will stop to help u or even lend a shoulder. this is exactly where this situation with krishna is headed.Angry Censored Disapprove

let krishna keep listening to her mother and her foolish ideas, pinky will drive all of them to the poor house, n if she is not careful that job that she worked so hard for will never b hers again an niether will her husband.Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuktaahir004

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I aggree with u . I also did't liekd what Saraswati did today . Yaar Krishna is just left Pintu's house , She had not broken her relationship with her husband Pintu. But Today the way Saraswati says all those things to krishna , it seemed to me as if the day is not far when she will tell krishna to divorce Pintu . Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I totally agree with everyone .
Krishna knows her mother so she should take time and explain to her mother if she's with Pinto she still remain the daughter of the Raj house .
But Krishna is overlooking things or rather taking Pinto for granted .
she is causing her own home to fall apart and this is something that Pinky will take advantage off in the comming days

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index