Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: foram.

<div></div>When she saw him, this convo happened after that.

i am not asking when i am asking how? As menavati is human how she talked to mahadev telephathetically?[/QUOTE]
A human can connect to God. He does answer their questions. Mena & himavan would have got Moksh had they performed all the marriage rituals without any doubt. Himavan was sure but Mena was hesitant. This was the moment of her doubts getting clear, then with pure mind she was able to talk to shivji telepathically. This change of roop was for Mena's satisfaction. So she has to be shown talking to him. This is part of the Purana's story.
Any human with pure devotion, when reaches a higher state can talk to God. There are many examples.
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mnx12

i am not asking when i am asking how? As menavati is human how she talked to mahadev telephathetically?

A human can connect to God. He does answer their questions. Mena & himavan would have got Moksh had they performed all the marriage rituals without any doubt. Himavan was sure but Mena was hesitant. This was the moment of her doubts getting clear, then with pure mind she was able to talk to shivji telepathically. This change of roop was for Mena's satisfaction. So she has to be shown talking to him. This is part of the Purana's story.
Any human with pure devotion, when reaches a higher state can talk to God. There are many examples.

@ bold

Very well said  Meenakshi β€οΈ  U , they have already  shown  Madanike  takling  to Shiv  at  Shivratri. 

@ tannipartner

Yes , its  actually it   happened  at  Shiv  and  meenakshi  weeding,πŸ˜› after their  marriage  meenakshi  with  a  little  pride ( maa  ki  ghar )  asked  shivji  nobody  is  feasting  that  they  have  prepared  lots  of  food  for  Varpash  log. Shivji  wanted  meenakshi  to  realize  the  truth  and  send just  2  ganas  to  eat  and  they  finished  all  and  asked  for  more πŸ˜²  .I guess we  will  something  like  that  today .

...neelu... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnx for the written update
Nice episode
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks minaxi for the update. πŸ€—
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ramki1

Thanks Minaxi for lovely written update for super duper episode...  Nice title..he is Most Handsome Groom

Thanks😊
It was a good epi. with everyone pleasantly surprised at Shivji's changed look. I thought this is the apt title for the most handsome God πŸ˜ƒ