Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 8 August 2012

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 8 August 2012

The Most Handsome Groom Arrives

The shringar Priya Vishnuji is at work. Short hairs, Bajubandh, necklace with other pcs of jewellery, new dress. Our groom is getting ready. Outside the Shringar room, Saptarishis & Devas are wondering how much more time for Shivji's Shringar to get over as the auspicious muhurt has already started.

Vishnuji comes out opening the door, Nandi asks him is the dressing up over?  Vishnuji says Shivji is ready for the marriage.

Ganga is thinking will this new roop be liked by mother or not.

And  walks in with style, the most handsome groom with the rishis. Himavan, Mena, Sati's sisters, Nani everyone is pleasantly surprised by this new look. Everyone is speechless.

Shivji is smiling, all the Devatas, Vishnuji , Brhmaji Lakshmiji, saraswatiji, Anasuya looks extremely pleased.

In a telepathic convo between Mena- Shivji.

Mena: No one must have imagined such a roop of yours.

Shivji : Have you accepted me as your Jamata?  

Mena:  All the doubts of my mind are washed away seeing you in this roop. Please forgive me for my mistake.

Shivji : You only wished for your daughter's wellbeing. Mata, you are not at fault.

Mena happily comes foreword, puts tilak, does aarati , tells Ganga to get Paravti. Paravti comes with Jaymala in her hand. Shivji is just looking at Parvati only & everyone else is admiring them.

In a Telepathic convo between Shivji- Paravtai:

Shivji:  Just give me a look, my changed roop is incompelete unless you see it.

Parvati: I want to see you too but, I am hesitant can't lift my eyes up.

Everyone is showering flowers on them. Brihaspati, Vishnuji, Brhmaji, Sarasvatiji, Lakshmiji, Shukracharya, the saptarishis, Devatas, all are happy.

Parvati puts Jaymala around Shivji's neck. Ganas are dancing. Ganga gives a garland to Shivji, which he puts around Paravti's neck among the chants of Har Har Mahadev. Tears of happiness are rolling out of Mena's eyes. She says she is fortunate to welcome Shivji. They enter inside the palace among chants of HarHhar Mahadev.

Inside the palace, Himavan washes Shivji's feet with water, milk. Everyone is admiring this sight. Rishi Garag tell Himavan to wash Barati's feet. He does so for the Saptarishis,Brihaspati, Shukracharya, Naradji.  They bless him. He washes feet of the Ganas too who hesitates but lets him do so. Shivji & parvati are watching this happily.

Rishi Garas tells Himavan to start Vadhu satkar. Nani says that's groom's father's responsibality. Everyone is trying to find the answer.

Shivji says when Mata Anasuya had compeleted all the duties of a mother then father's duty should be compeleted by rishi Atri.

Hearing this rishi Atri is owewhelmed says, I am a normal human, you have proved today how much you care for your devotees. You have made  me the most fortunate today. Rishi Atri compeletes the vidhi of Vadhu-satkar by giving fruits etc to Parvati.

Next Rishi Garg says now other vidhis will be after bhojan. Nani invites everyone for bhojan.

In a Telepathic convo between Shivji & Parvati, he asks  her  to look at him.

Next there is a curtain between them. One side Var-paksh with Shivji & the other side Vadhu-paksh with Paravti. Both are sitting for bhojan. Now Parvati feeling shy lifts her eyes, looks at Shivji, who is eagerly waiting for her to see him.

Precap:  Shivji starts eating, he finishes all the cooked food made for everyone. Himavan is surprised, others are surprised & worried too, they don't know what to do. Parvati is thinking, Shivji gives her a mischivious smile.

Edited by *Khushii* - 25 August 2013 at 2:22pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pragyakumarashumashushreenidpraman1234fatiya52110ak4423766463mani86pgshahGoDsLoVeritika06Heenapzamina02Diivisree-sree-Nehaaa-...neelu...ramki1Sweet24Samsangeethaabi71virgo24Vibhishna-Deepzz-.Vrish.-Khush-NishajosbangaloresRoarkKal Eljayvenk..Naina..LeadNitrate-Nymphadora-shaliOtakuGirl-Debotamanna1391-Araina-NandiniRaizadaaforam.Nikki_Titli

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I have to say, Maina herself is looking very attractive. Shilpa is a beautiful woman. I am so glad they cast her in the role. Star

LOL @ how Maina and Nani were so excited by Mahadev's new look. Kuch zyada hi hogaya. LOL

Edited by Kal El - 08 August 2012 at 9:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivimnx12.Vrish.foram.

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Today's episode is dedicated to telepathic conversations.TongueLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivikavya.sravyaramki1mnx12foram.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

I have to say, Maina herself is looking very attractive. Shilpa is a beautiful woman. I am so glad they cast her in the role. Star

LOL @ how Maina and Nani were so excited by Mahadev's new look. Kuch zyada hi hogaya. LOL
They are extremely shocked, can not decide how to react.LOL
let's see aur kya kaya zyado hoga aageLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kal Elforam.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika06

Today's episode is dedicated to telepathic conversations.TongueLOL
 May be Parvati will ask him telepathically tomm. what are you up to now?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06foram.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
even menavati and mahadev talked telepathetically!!!!!!!
how come???????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i didnt know Sasuma and too be Damad could have telepathic conversations tooROFL
today was an awesum episode-mainly beacuse all the emotions be it Parvatis shyness,Mahadev eagerness to have Parvati look at him,Mainas admiration for Mahadev-everything was bang on,not for one second it seemed like they were acting
Shilpa Ji and Suhasini Ji managed to get their "over eagerness" on seeing their Damad forward effectively...LOL
the Vishnu giving Mahadev a make over scene kinda cracked he up because generally this sequence is picturized on the brideROFL
Mohit looked Dashing,i just loved the eagerness in his eyes when he looks at Parvati,through out the episode he was bashfully trying to get Parvati to just look at him...so so cute!!!
Sona looked very cute too-she and Mohit have that cute wali chemistry...
i loved the Jaimala sequence-it seemed like we were there watching it!!
the precap was hilarious,Mahadev keeps throwing bouncers at the girls side,and the mischievous look Mohit gave was pricelessROFL-but i guess ussi bahane Parvati will look at him-im presuming shell take her Annapurna form again...
but tooo tooo cute
PS-had my Dulha been half as handsome as Mohit,i guess i also wouldnt have been looking at himROFL
thank you for the update
shruti

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94lakshmikumr-Nehaaa-ritika06ramki1Samsangeethakavya.sravyamnx12.Vrish.Nishajosjyoti07Kal ElOtakuGirl-Deboforam.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

even menavati and mahadev talked telepathetically!!!!!!!
how come???????
When she saw him, this convo happened after that.

Go to top