spvd

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
part 34
awesome part...
loved it...
but feel very sorry for Maan...
dont like to see him like this...
poor him...
when will he ever get his happiness from Geet?
cont soon dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-ki-sanjana

lg001 IF-Dazzler
lg001
lg001

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
awesome...

maan-ki-sanjana

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyme

So is Maan so weak in front of Geet...??

Whatckind of love is this.. Maan right or wrong loves her butGeet's none act shows she loves him... I don't find her any act or expression which show love

She has done her job to show him down

Better she leaves him

agree with u di
till now i havent seen any act to from her to shwo she loves him just by saying i love u u dont love that person ur action shows it but here nothing liek this

and as her job is over its better to leaave him to die and enjoy her life dont worry he said na ki i will free u he will do that

its liek a revenge thsi if u destroy me that i will also destroy u then what si teh palce of love here
when revenge thinsg comes in a life of person then love is log forgotten
and i dont think GEET ever loved him its better she leaves him

maan-ki-sanjana

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
awesome going and geet gave bk to maan .

maan-ki-sanjana

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
welcome back sanju

Missed you

Woaahh ...back with a Bang!

Very intelligent GMSK
Awesome update

maan-ki-sanjana

EternalMaaneet Newbie
EternalMaaneet
EternalMaaneet

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Heyyy! :) 

Finally, you updated after so long! Well I am not sure if you remember but I am the one who said that I would perhaps like to take a break from this story until things settled down between Maan and Geet...and voila! Here I am, unable to resist myself from doing so. The update was fantastic to say the least! :)

There are a couple of things that I would like to say. 

Firstly, I appreciated the way Geet sought her revenge! It not only outlined her animosity towards Maan but more importantly, it signified her true love for 'THE' Maan Singh Khurana. Yes, she made him fall in his own eyes. Yes, she showed him that in reality, he is nothing but a mere employee (considering BODs' decision to let him go). Yes, she shattered his pride, his ego, his everything - that enables him to call himself, Maan Singh Khurana, in true sense. Yet, she gave him her everything - be it for revenge sake. She gave him Handa Constructions. I feel personally that perhaps for the first time, I can associate myself to Geet's love for Maan. I could always associate to her animosity but never her love, until today. In all honestly, she killed him sweetly. She could not destroy him out of love yet she could not let him go out of animosity. Perfectly summarised by the poem in the beginning. 

Secondly, I still felt bad for Maan. I don't think I can ever take his hard work away from him. I am glad Geet chose not to be CEO of Khurana Enterprise. I honestly would not have been able to digest that. I was actually upset about BODs decision (Lol! It's funny how strongly we can get attached to fictional characters!). Sanjana, one thing that has left me highly confused is that how did Maan not know about anything at all? How did he not know about things taking place in his own company? I felt that it was inconsistent with his character. Maan has been precisely calculative since the very beginning. Yes, Geet acted smartly but I would expect him to be a step ahead. If there is anything that I can never disassociate from Maan's character is his professional caliber. Geet taking her revenge is fine but MSK being professionally helpless is sort of unbelievable. I am not saying that he can't lose control over his business but never to extent that he is absolutely powerless. I hope you bring out Maan's business streak once again. Losing control over his relationship is acceptable because it is justified but losing control over his entire business empire is slightly unrealistic. This is exactly what he did to Geet but the way in which he did it went with the flow of the story. However, in Geet's case, I just couldn't make sense of the way things happened. It all felt so abrupt.  So Sanjana, I hope there are things yet to be revealed on Maan's side. Please do not destroy his vigilant professional persona. 

Following is just what I feel like writing...haha! 

Whatever Maan did till date was out of love for Geet. Yes, he hasn't been a true lover but his guiding principle has always been his love for Geet. Love makes one do things that reflect desperate need to possess one's love, in order to cherish for a lifetime. To care, to protect, to nourish and to flourish. I believe maybe this is exactly why I have never been able to hate Maan. He hasn't led a very happy life till date. He has experienced an whole array of emotions except love. Geet taught him the meaning of love. She made him understand the feeling of giving your everything to someone without hesitation. Therefore, I don't blame him for holding onto her because maybe one can understand his desperation to seek happines, to seek her companionship to lead a happy life together. Well, yeah he should have proceeded differently but hey...no one has been there to guide him. He has been all alone. Now, he is remorseful and wants a second chance at life with Geet. He is ready to be destroyed if it sets Geet free. Really, how does one hate him?! I really hope that somehow their love can resurface. That is my only request to you as a reader. I hope you'll give Maan his second chance because truly, if I was in Geet's place, I would have done so after seeking my revenge. I would have found it in myself to forgive him for his true love. Phewww, done! Sorry if I hurt you at all. I truly didn't mean to do so.

Wow, this is long! Happy Reading...hahaha! 
Just adding quickly, I feel Maan has done enough to seek forgiveness, The guy can't undo what he did. All he can do is rectify his mistakes. I think it's high time he takes control of things and make GMSK fall in love with him all over again! Please, pretty please! ;) 

Edited by EternalMaaneet - 20 November 2012 at 2:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-ki-sanjanaaditi_2010sanu3108

amrutavjoshi Senior Member
amrutavjoshi
amrutavjoshi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Awesome update..
After longtime u updated it
just loved it...

maan-ki-sanjana

mysteriousmilli IF-Stunnerz
mysteriousmilli
mysteriousmilli

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
lovely part...
geet wants to destroy him emotionally instead of destroying him financially...
waiting to know the next...

maan-ki-sanjana

Go to top