India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: Almost Lovers (5) (Page 11)

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Ek saal mein kitne B'day aayegi teri Aashu?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-ki-sanjanaLoquacious_Aashleverne

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

Ek saal mein kitne B'day aayegi teri Aashu?
jaa mera KHUD ka banaya hua Bday thread dekhleLOL

Sab samajh jaayegiDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-ki-sanjanaViji79

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
waiting sanju
aashu mere treat :P

maan-ki-sanjanaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

waiting sanju
in ur dreamazz...

come to SM2 threda..we wil chat there...lolz

maan-ki-sanjanaleverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by leverne

waiting sanju
in ur dreamazz...

come to SM2 threda..we wil chat there...lolz

kamini yehi tera pyar...apne NP ke naam pe ek treat nahi deing

me at SM2 thread/..aaja

maan-ki-sanjanaLoquacious_Aash

crazydream IF-Rockerz
crazydream
crazydream

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
W
A
I
T
I
N
G

F
O
R

T
H
E

U
P
D
A
T
E...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-ki-sanjana

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
ALMOST LOVERS

Chapter Thirty One

Living With You

-------------------------

I've watched the pain,

It glitter in your eyes

I've felt the love,

It simmers in the air.

I've been scared,

As I feel you slip away

I've understood sacrifice,

As I give everything to you

-----------------------------

I am getting married! Geet thought with apprehension as well as a sort of detached calmness. This didn't feel real, after all only a couple of weeks ago she had been with Rehan and now she was about to marry Maan. This is surreal.

As caught up as she was in her musings it took her an extra moment to realise that her mother was calling her downstairs. Racing down she was surprised to see Maan's Grandmother, Savitri Devi sitting in their drawing room.

Walking up to her, Geet smiled a bit hesitatingly, not too sure whether the elderly lady was pleased that she was marrying her grandson. "Namaste"

"Namaste" Savitri sounded quite warm, which helped to lighten Geet and bring a wider smile on her face.

As awkward as the situation should have been, Savitri Khurana managed to make sure that everyone understood that she wasn't upset with Geet and this in turn made everyone much more warm. Geet's mother spoke to Savitri while Geet listened but after a while Savitri interrupted Rano.

"Rano Ji, is it okay if I talk to Geet personally?" Savitri asked Rano, which is why a couple of minutes later Geet found herself sitting in the garden alone with Savitri.

"Savitri ji..I mean Ma'am…umm"

Savitri laughed, "Just call me Dadima"

Geet gave a small embarrassed chuckle as well, "Dadima, I am sorry the way everything has happened, the scandal that erupted. Trust me that I am not usually that type of girl. I actually like keeping my life private, away from the media……but for some reason it has been impossible."

"Beti, don't worry. I don't blame you for this at all" Dadima reassured her, "I am only glad that my grandson got such a lovely girl. No, the reason I am here today is to explain something very important to you. As his future wife, you have every right to know the truth"

Geet raised an eyebrow, signalling her confusion.

"As I told you when you came to Khurana Mansion, Maan was only 4 when he lost his parents. However it wasn't me who was his guardian, it was my other son, Rishab." Dadima had a haunted look on her face as she seemed to reminisce a darker time. "With all my soul I wish he hadn't been…..but lets just say fate was very harsh to Maan. My son was the last person who should have looked after him"

Geet knew that whatever Dadima was about to say would be devastating and she wished that she could stop the words but she knew that this had to be important.

"My son resented Maan despite being his Uncle. He resented the fact that Maan had inherited the company and also blamed him for his brother's death. This resentment led him to physically abuse Maan. He would hit my poor boy so hard that he wouldn't be able to move. He also would starve him for the smallest of mistakes. He was inhumanely cruel with the lonely orphan"

Geet didn't know what she had expected but definitely not this. It broke her heart as she could visualise a younger and vulnerable Maan suffering through such harshness

"I was away, grieving for my son and daughter-in-law, so I didn't witness the atrocious behaviour and none of the staff were brave enough to call me to tell what was happening. This happened for over a year before my most loyal retainer, Nakul, who hadn't been at the house till then called me. I rushed as soon as I could and made sure that my son no longer had access to Maan. But the damaged had already been done"

"No longer was he the sweet and loving boy. He had become guarded, only trusting me and select few. His uncle's actions had taught him the false belief that only those with strength and power win. He no longer believed in right or wrong, just to do whatever it takes to win what he wants."

Geet felt a lump in her throat, so it took a cough for her to get the words she wished to say out. "I am so sorry Dadima. It must been….so hard for Maan" She felt like an idiot for understating what had happened but she didn't know what else to say, "And for you as well"

She patted Dadi's hand, who patted her hand back. "Thanks Beta. My reason for bringing this up is to make you understand Maan and why he can be ruthless. If you are to spend the rest of your life with him, you have to make him understand the importance of compassion and the necessity of losing some battles to truly succeed in life"

Geet was awed by Dadima as well as humbled by the responsibility, "I promise Dadi that I'll try to change him and make him understand all those values"

--------------------------------

Present:

Maan continued to watch Geet as she strolled over to sit down on the seat right at the end of the table, so that she was facing towards him.

"Oh don't let me interrupt you" She smiled innocently but the innocence was bellied by the glint in her eyes. He didn't even attempt to read it, knowing that it was futile.

"We were discussing how to manage the falling share prices" one of the elderly shareholders answered for her, giving a disapproving look as he continued on, "which has been due to the scandal in the media"

"Enough chit chat" Maan growled out, annoyed at having this brought up at the meeting as well as being discomfited by Geet's presence at the meeting. "Now that everyone is here, we need to think of the solution. My first suggestion is that we should go ahead with the projects, showing the investors that we are not backing down and neither are we facing any financial difficulties. This will instil further confidence"

"That sounds too simple" Another shareholder spoke out nervously, not wanting to go against Maan Singh Khurana but feeling that it was only right to point out the flaw. "People in the media do not focus on such matters, they only want drama and unfortunately the general public pay attention to the news they dish out. Khurana Corporations doing well won't sell papers and neither will it garner attention"

"I disagree, I think we should continue on with business and ignore the other factors" argued another shareholder, "We have withered more than this before and have come out strongly"

"While that is good and all, we need to be practical and think of immediate solutions along with managing the business"

Geet spoke out, interrupting the argument.  "If it doesn't bother anyone, I have a suggestion."

Her comment was met with silence as everyone turned towards her in surprise. Never before had she gone out of her way to suggest anything in the running of the company.

"I know that I am usually a silent member but this time I feel the need to step up" She said with a mixture of contrition and confidence, "As this is associated with me, I feel that I must take responsibility. So please hear my suggestion"

All eyes then turned towards Maan, who had been listening silently. He knew her too well to believe her simple reasoning, what are you up to Geet?

But here in front of everyone, he could only agree to hear her suggestion. "Go ahead, what do you propose?"

"We know that the media has created a frenzy with the suggestion that the company will split because of the fact that both of us, separately, are the largest shareholders." Geet explained, "So if we address that concern we can help to alley the public's fear"

"And how exactly do we do that?" Maan raised any eyebrow.

"We change the CEO of the organisation" Geet's eyes held the glint of satisfaction as she saw understanding bloom on Maan's face, "That is, if I become the CEO"

And again the boardroom was stunned into silence.

--------------------------

Past:

Geet was sitting on in the meeting at the Handa Construction but her mind was on Maan, who was sitting right opposite to her.

Their wedding had been set for three days later, impossibly close but it still felt so far away. She didn't really understand how she felt about him but knew there was a depth of emotion that went beyond basic attraction or friendship.

"Why is Mr Khurana here?" One of the board members of Handa Construction asked.

"He has shares in the company" Mohinder answered succinctly, "and as such he has every right to be here. Along with that, he will soon be my son-in-law"

There was sudden chatter after this stunning announcement, as everyone stared at Geet and Maan. It had Geet worried, who fervently hoped that no one would create an issue over this matter or at least a bigger issue than it already was.

"As a show of solidarity, I will personally fund a new project" Maan spoke, causing everyone to shut up and Geet couldn't help be amused, everyone listens to him! "It will be a non-profit endeavour, called the Mohinder Dream Houses"

Geet's eyes widened as she understood what he was doing, he is fixing up my father's doomed project and making it happen himself!

------------------------------

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Thanks as always for the lovely comments and compliments!

So...what did you think? Oh dear, I better duck from all the shoes and rotten vegies LOL

Before you judge ANYONE, remember that I have not shown the whole picture and that there are underlying issues that haven't been explored yet.

Still I hope you all enjoyed! Big smile

PLEASE DO COMMENT and press the LIKE button!!

Nothing motivates me as much as reading your comments!Big smile

-SanjanA

The following 235 member(s) liked the above post:

thahukrazzy4upodapullehSShah786ameerucheema_rnehavashizil143kumctg48maancrazymaaneet25cukishmady2483tashu_mebvh123shubhiguptambobby2011rashmidiveSarah08shristi0787canondalurPOULOMI22neetugarg123sarah_zaishalovely_sweetrubimadpiyasinghajolietruth1-1jojo2802AISHAJSsruthi8sabafaizthea_angelysonika1974anu0426ronukrnlfizza25satyasree8901leothelionasmi1235armadtelevision9ammyicycoolshreya satishmans22shinonometotallydesifiedGemmbhakbhartifanangeeshvid_hurryvij10Lov26nazsijPoonamTSapphireFlamesMaankigopiMadhumons_mbsurbhijn106mishtimohabbatkrsh07soniaz121-BeingAppy-Shilalipivaninair95sk_75anisa79ruark_22MSgayatriRamykrishrichu26pinku33SiniHandaanonymous4tanya94Sukham12etrikaniki02CiaMaaneetmushi13TheSunShineBoogle.SchizTRND86shruthiruchsnishnalamrutavjoshiLuvforeverMeghPiyashiapril12Anny90mounacutykavya.sravyasiyanamaneetarshsaroMakpieClairvoyant20fatema_007mila1meem17SphinxCuteTommymanali gargmystique_girlLadyArwenRaina123Swaatii--Dia--Hina.khanxxxshivangi783Be.edgyRukhluvMaanasmanizaqxswsweetanu2314Kartikan91salmankhanrulzmaaneet_pisceskptltanya_vibabygurl10Hot_Indo_Chillyi rokDhara_sTheBratdreamy4evershristi1Rocks.DharaNav2010Ambibambysheetalvasa286pearlshalinisaran89123mituldreamymishti88insight555QuintessentialISophronia...RIDDHIMA...snehapriyajeyanthi123Dei_GratiaCOLOGYHeytzMaaneetangel-ki-shona_wallflower_NeejuTeamMcSwarekPriyasiwalkintomylifextellymenehakapoor7ambeernTinkerBella-Veritaserum-DilsaySONU_29sweetkjjayshu17krati5LuvScoobyRaDMG25rupzloveubangaloresKrishnaluv94-memorable-sanu3108drdee142punjabi.princesshruthiRsaomomDoracakeangullgrl91LavZmechantefilleluvraj4evernihatrininandAlameludivareenacraziekudiejaz_loverRadhika ShahAmoureuxsona-raivivacious_gurl--Ratna--Viji79Basiliskswan20flowers4umandymore-madhvi-KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebaamirkhanfanShalveseemamaryhoneygrapeVSai2008Asmi13Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngel---nishu---6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212Tyroammu5sdlife19priyasreepunam2712kabslocksimpoojavermaSecretSapphireLILY111144lehr-lakshmi-DimaagKaKeedaLoquacious_AashleverneMadhuri53_BlackPearl_abinash079--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdDownhillInfinity..hayaat.Donnaa

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I might just be stalking you as i edn up first now a days...
yippie

awesome update...now the tables are turned...wow cant wait to see who is gonna win...

Edited by leverne - 13 August 2012 at 11:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-ki-sanjana

Go to top