Frequent Posters

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Great update der
cont soon
meem17 thumbnail
Wow...a really beautifully painfull ff..cant just describe in words how i felt while reading it...it was ...i dont know..it showed me a diff face of love...hope ubupdate soon ..pls buddy and pm me when u update
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
TEASER:

Their honeymoon went by like a blur, yet some moments lasting for eternity. She would remember every detail but another part of her wanted to hold back time and soak in these precious moments that somehow would define their married life.

But it seemed that the honeymoon wouldn't end so soon. Life with Maan continued on in the same beautiful way, without any doubts or issues.

"Hey" He leaned in and kissed her right on the corner of her lips, which had broken into a small smile, "A penny for your thoughts"

"Only a penny?" She smirked even as she smoothed his hair. "They are far more expensive than that."

"Well, I'll pay whatever they cost" He reached forward to rub his thumb delicately across her neck. Even after months of being married it seemed that he had the power to melt her with his mere touch. "After all what could be more precious"

"Another day" She laughed, "No secrets today. You have to head off to work, while I have to work on one of the new projects"

"Fine" he chuckled and pressed a last kiss on her.

Geet knew that she should have said the words, I love you, but for some reason the words were stuck in her throat. Something was holding her back, something within her that was asking for a bit more time.

Venus36 thumbnail
Happy to see you back after long time.Please update soon :)
Koolsmile thumbnail
Loved the teaser ðŸ˜³
Waiting for whole
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back sanju
Lovely teaser
Geet was hesistant to confess her love inspite of she was satiated with him
lovely teaser...  OK I am teased... when is the update?
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
awesome...
life was going good for Maan and Geet...
cont soon dear...
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Cute teaser...Loved it...maaneet sooo cute...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab teaser...update soon