Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: maaneeta17

Its realy a nice ff. Pls add me in ur buddy list n pm me d next part

Awww welcome to the story! πŸ˜ƒ
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarthiash

Its realy a nice ff. Pls add me in ur buddy list n pm me d next part..it was awesome reading dis ff...

Thanks dear! Will do so πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: x_Mishti_x

well.. I have nothing long to say for this except πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘ .. and once again πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ I think that you've gathered what im trying to say.. if not.. let me explain.. "my brain has stopped functioning and im running out of words to describe your creativity and beautiful writing.. even though for this chapter I felt like jumping off a cliff πŸ˜ƒ .. LOL only joking" wonderfulll update πŸ€—

Awww thanks 😳
That is the loveliest compliment (minus the jumping off a cliff πŸ˜†)
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

Cough*Emotional Blackmail*cough πŸ˜†

Well...let's see what MSK does...πŸ˜‰

did it work?😳

*phewww* had to search through a LOT of pages for this🀒

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

did it work?😳

*phewww* had to search through a LOT of pages for this🀒

Aashu jhan! its been ages!
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
grrr

My net is stuck..Fb  aint working

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

grrr

My net is stuck..Fb  aint working

Ohhh dear!

PS: Updating in a couple of minutes πŸ˜‰
Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 11 years ago
ALMOST LOVERS

Chapter Thirty Six

Memories of another time

There is a place,

Where it's you and me,

There is a song,

Just for us.

There is a world,

We created to live

---------------------

PLEASE LISTEN:

[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1YnXPTk7WU[/YOUTUBE]

PAST:

Everything was perfect; the minty smell in the air, the sunrays bouncing of her skin and the stunning visual that met her eyes. The salty air lingered in her tongue as she took a deep breath.  The sound of the waves was the only intruder in this perfect harmony.

Rural Italy truly had no comparison and this particular place was like a slice away from the rest of the world. There was no one to see them or interrupt their solitude.

"Does the Villa belong to you?" Geet asked with slight curiosity.

"No" Maan smiled at her, "It belongs to us"

Geet rolled her eyes even as her cheeks tinged with the slightest of blushes. There was something so endearing about him; the way he would look at her, his ability to read her thoughts and his uncanny knack for flustering her usual unflappable control.

"Well, I love this place" she winked at him, "I might make it mine"

"It is already your then" Maan leaned down and gave a chaste kiss to her lips.

Geet had no idea what made her do it but some reason she turned her face so that their lips met. It was tender kiss, the slightest of touches and she felt his breath whisper against her lips. She could feel the desire rage within him but he had such strong restraint that it was like touching a livewire; filled with energy.

But she wanted to destroy that restraint, so she pushed against him, till there wasn't a single inch between them. Her hands went around his neck, rubbing against his fine hair and she clutched onto them.

Maan felt his control snap like a light twig; all he could think of was that she was in his arms and melting against him. It was all that he had wanted from her.

To control himself now was impossible and unbearable, so with a moan into her mouth that reverberated through her whole body, he picked her up and carried her to their room. He couldn't say how he managed to avoid bumping into things or how he carried her upstairs only that somehow they were in the bedroom.

He touched her everywhere he could, for she was so perfect in his arms and everything about her enticed him. The way her breathing hitched when he pressed his lips to her jaw or the slight tremor in her fingers as they explored his back, everything made him want to drown within.

Within moments they had taken off each other's clothes despite Geet not even realising how industrious her hands were. Their life changing night a while back had been like a firecracker; bright and then gone but at this moment the flame continued to burn between them.

"You do crazy things to me" she whispered against his ear, even as his lips dragged across her cheek.

"That's the aim" He smiled against her, even though his body was raging with desire, "I want to make you feel what you are doing to me"

Geet gasped as he nipped her ear lightly, the sensation stinging along her whole body and causing her to shudder.

He backed her until she tipped on to the bed, with him tumbling after her. The feel of his body pressing against her without any barriers created a havoc of sensations to her already fragile control. She couldn't bear to keep her eyes open against the onslaught of pleasure he was pouring into her as he entered her. It was almost unbearable to experience such brilliance.

Making love to Geet was like letting go of everything earthly, Maan thought, another other worldly experience. Her body was contradiction of pliant and uncontrollable. Even as he moved within her, he wanted the moment to go on and on. He tried to leash his desire but it was impossible to be near her and have any control.

So it was moments later when he felt his body surrender to the inevitable culmination of their lovemaking and to feel her shudder beneath him.

Wrung out from the experience, he knew that Geet was barely coherent but he pressed a tender kiss against her temple whilst whispering, "You own me. Everything that I am and everything I have is yours. Now that you are with me, there is nothing more that I can want from you."

But little did he know that she had heard his words and the sweet words caused a tear to leak out of her eye.

"You are so much more than you let on" Geet thought to herself, "Why doesn't anyone else see you the way I can? Why hide this tender side?

And at that moment she knew that she wasn't falling in love with Maan Singh Khurana because she was already in love with him.

---------------------------------

Present:

Turn back the clocks, she thought wistfully even as she left her world behind. There was such a longing within her to go back to the past when their relationship had been unfurling and she had been falling in love with him.

Why is that the ones we love hurt us the most? Geet sighed at the thought. He hurt me more than anyone else and today I am doing the same. But it seems that self destruction is a common flaw for us.

But she knew that it was futile to stay back for as much as she loved him, she couldn't be with him while there was such resentment within her. Their relationship would never grow while she hated him.

Today we begin another life, take another step, she thought with firm conviction. Even as I take this step I can feel the shackles that bind us start to loosen. The blinding hate that cripples me is ebbing away with our distance.

And she revelled in her sense of freedom even as her heart throbbed with pain.

The contradictions of life, she thought bitterly, hate along with love. Happiness and freedom along with pain. But I hope you are feeling some of the pain as well.

"Ma'am" the young chauffer with a strong accent jolted her out of her reverie. "May I take your luggage inside? You wouldn't want to stay out in the rain to long"

"Merci" She smiled at him, schooling away the emotions from her face. Steeling herself she focused on the familiar surroundings and this time she felt a genuine smile hit her face.

-----------------------

As he stormed into his house he was hit with the sense of emptiness. He knew that very moment that she wasn't home and that she had left.

He ran upstairs, hoping against hope that she was still there and that it was a wrong premonition. He wanted to believe that maybe, just maybe, she would be there.

But as he reached his room, he faced the truth.

There wasn't a single thing of hers in the room. By hers, anything she had brought for herself, nothing from his money. All the jewellery he had gotten her sat in the safe, all the clothes he had bought her were still hanging and every trinket was there.

But things that were truly hers, like her perfume, her favourite clothes and her laptop were all gone. Everything that marked her was gone.

Maan didn't scream out neither did he do anything as melodramatic as sink to the floor. Instead he was frozen in a grief that couldn't be expressed.

So you finally left, he thought with surprising clarity. He felt his heart stiffen as if suddenly cold and immersed in ice. It was numbing pain, almost bringing relief in its immersion.

It took him a while to notice the letter that sat on the dressing table but the moment he saw it he knew it was from her.

With eerie calmness he picked it up and began to read the letter.

Dear Maan,

I love you. I've been meaning to say these words to you for so long''.

---------------------------------------

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Firstly I know that I delayed the update for a long time, so really sorry guys 😳...but I am ridiculously busy with my job now and cannot assure you all with frequent updates. So please be patient...I would have given up this story if it hadn't been for all the support...

So there is a letter...but maybe it isn't exactly what you think it is πŸ˜‰

PLEASE DO COMMENT and press the LIKE button!!

Nothing motivates me as much as reading your comments!πŸ˜ƒ

-SanjanA

Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 11 years ago
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
We always take things for face value, believe that the way they look on the outside is the way that they are in the inside. But in most cases, we are wrong. In most cases people hide their vulnerable side behind a mask of either ruthlessness, anger or cockiness. But these masks are let down in front of the one person who is the dearest to us. Even if we try hard to hide it from them too, they see through it one way or another. What Maan had been hiding from the world, his tender side - and also tried to hide from Geet when he thought she wouldn't understand - was what only Geet saw through...

Craving for old times which were better than the bitter present is natural even for a person who feels resentment filled within. I felt a little bad for Geet. She loved him then and she loves him still, and she still held onto her revenge. Earlier I used to wonder why, but I guess it's clear now. She wants to move on with him and that couldn't have happened until all the previous accounts were cleared..

The letter was certainly a surprise. It spoke of Geet's love and the pain she went through to make Maan suffer. Yes, it was just two sentences but it said far more than that!

Now I really want to know what Maan is going to do to find her since she didn't say where she went.

I feel like the story is coming to a close in a few more chapters. As much as I wish it would continue on and on, I know that's not possible, so what I'm most looking forward to is their reunion.

Thanks for the PM. And update whenever you can, your readers are patiently waiting for more. 😊 Edited by mayyo13 - 11 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Flawless as always😊

Past wasπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
Only Geet has the power of breaking MSK's resolveπŸ˜†
Mission accomplished successfully😎
Maan's confession to Geet 
Touched the right chords😳

Present painful
Maan brokenπŸ₯Ί
Geet picking up the broken pieces for a new beginningπŸ˜•