FF: Almost Lovers (5) - Page 69

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shruthiR

It was a very well written chp. So Geet still loves Maan so much, which makes it all the more difficult for her to forgive him for what he did. And it's true cos even in real life, forgiving the one's who we love the most for the mistake/sin they committed  is very difficult. Is Geet going far away from everyone forever or just a certain amount of time? Looking forward to reading the next chp. Thanks for the PM and update soon😊

Thanks Shruthi! 😃
Exactly, love makes forgiveness difficult, especially when the mistake questions that very love.
And about her running away, well more will be explained 😉
Originally posted by aditi_2010

well I am completely choked with emotions and i dare say i like the present more...i feel like a sadistic that i love the present in spite of the immense amount ofpain it is giving... i really am not in a position to judge maan or geet but i loved the part where maan said,'today i chose not to chase you". and loved how geet differed between lover and soul mate... loved it and it really touched my heart... waiting eagerly for next part...

Awww thanks Aditi! 😳
I am glad that you are liking the painful present..
Originally posted by -Elfin-

Get inspired😉

">

☺️

waiting !!!!😔

WHEN WILL TOMORROW CUM DEAR!! plz update...
Edited by aditi_2010 - 11 years ago
when is this tomorrow coming up?? 😕
Its realy a nice ff. Pls add me in ur buddy list n pm me d next part..it was awesome reading dis ff...
waiting dear
dont forget to pm me
happy new year dear